Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:08 pm
"Lol pathetic." Zar grabs a metal soccer ball out of his back pack and uses the rockets in his shoes to kick the ball right at kaito with out hurting his foot. "good luck sending that back."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:18 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Wingdramon was in the air narrorating the whole battle "Welcome fans to another exciting round of MORTAL COMBAT!!! it Toan Vs Saren while on the other matches it Zar Vs Kaito!"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:41 pm
Zip chucks wingdramon to the ground "I hate naration."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:48 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Wingdramon smash Zip with his tail "Sorry about that folks and now on to the main event!"

shadow toan

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:26 am
Spinomon grabs wingdramno by the neck. "Shut up puny thing Im a mega level mess with me and you die." Spinomon tightens his grip to enforce his point.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:47 am
*startled* "Wha??" Earthest mumbled and looked around. "..." She shook her head and fell back asleep. "Zzzz"  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:27 pm

"Ha a mega i've seen scarier looking bakumon!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:08 pm
Saren took a quick measure swipe at Toan knowing he would doge it was just a testing swing to see the diffrence from the real world and the digital. He was a great scythe technitian. Saren kept both his golden eyes on Toa's a highly trained fighter can see movements through the eyes.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:35 pm

(I'm wearing a blindfold xD) Toan jump on the scythe as it came down and did a round kick toward Saren face

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:38 pm
Saren dropped the blade part of the sycthe down as he brough the stick part up with a spin blocking his kick at the part where his foot and his leg connect in the front.. The pole would ntot break, but this guard would definatley send a shock of pain of Toans leg. Saren did not wait and soon Saren turned back with a step and slashed backwards at toan while leaning going for a slice to his abs that was not lethal  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:13 pm

As The pole caught his foot Toan force his shoe loose and shot it at his head then drop to the ground and spun on my hand so both my feet would strike you on the leg forcing you down if it hit and jump in the air and strike down with my claws

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:54 am
Earthest finally woke up. "What the heck is going on?!" she shouted. Looking at all the fighting going on around her, she turned to SlashAngemon, who just shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.  

Earthest

greem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:16 am
Kaito smiles at Windramons naration."Like I plan onto." KAito moves quickly to the left and jumps in the air spinning his spear horizontally above him. Then when he is coming down he stops spinning and slashe downward at Zar.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:18 am
Saren took the hit to the legs and dropped momentarily reducing his get away time this would force him to block. Saren then thought just abuta counter attack it would give hima slight cut at the max. Saren spun one leg around with grerat speed aimed at Toan's head. The speed and timing was pefect if Toan contiued downward he would be sent aross the feild.. and into a near-by tree.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:06 pm

Toan hold out one hand to catch saren leg and the other hand to land on so Toan would stand on upside down on one handed then spun with his leg aim at saren leg again but this time Toan other leg was aim for his head while the hand that catch Saren leg was aim for the gut "you find that im quite flexible"

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games