Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Dstdnt - Tamer Profile Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Title Digimon do you hope to acquire?
  {Chaos General}
  {Dark Master}
  {Death General}
  {Demon Lord}
  {Deva}
  {Great Angel}
  {Great Dragon}
  {Legendary Warrior}
  {Olympus Twelve}
  {Royal Knight}
View Results

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:25 pm
Dstdnt
Ethan Kirito Soul
Dstdnt
Ethan Kirito Soul
Dstdnt
Ethan Kirito Soul
Well I am finally about to get a Job! And OWO, Id like to see some posting lol. But thats just me, or a chance to get some Fire Element Digimon, ^w^. I still want Leormon though! XD

Congratulations! 8D There should be more soon~ sweatdrop 3nodding cool Fire? Like? xD And lol that's very good to know! xD cool lol =D

Yahhhh and XD. Like Flamedramon, Coronamon,and such.

xD RP Event~ extremely high chance of seeing Flamedramon, and a whole lot more. cool xD Now that the Demon Lords have risen, it's just a matter of time now... wink Even of Flamedramon coming out in a Contest as well? Very likely as well, not just yet, but soon for sure. 3nodding cool Great chance for other fire Digimon as well lol 8D xD they manage to appear in quite a lot of Contests and Events lol. sweatdrop

Kupo. Im looking forward to it!

How do you like the progression of the RP Event thus far? =D

XD I like it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:40 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
Dstdnt
Ethan Kirito Soul
Dstdnt
Ethan Kirito Soul

xD RP Event~ extremely high chance of seeing Flamedramon, and a whole lot more. cool xD Now that the Demon Lords have risen, it's just a matter of time now... wink Even of Flamedramon coming out in a Contest as well? Very likely as well, not just yet, but soon for sure. 3nodding cool Great chance for other fire Digimon as well lol 8D xD they manage to appear in quite a lot of Contests and Events lol. sweatdrop

XD I like it.

You and Monty ditched me in the forest gonk So mean sad  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:54 pm
ultimatemk
Ethan Kirito Soul
Dstdnt
Ethan Kirito Soul
Dstdnt
Ethan Kirito Soul

XD I like it.

You and Monty ditched me in the forest gonk So mean sad

You wouldnt post after I did!!!! DX  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:53 pm
Anyone have any thoughts on the new cards? 8D Any stand out right away in a good or not so good way? sweatdrop  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:16 pm
Dstdnt
Anyone have any thoughts on the new cards? 8D Any stand out right away in a good or not so good way? sweatdrop
I like the fact you have the characters from Digimon Tamerrs as you know cards smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:22 pm
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
I like the fact you have the characters from Digimon Tamerrs as you know cards smile

Thank you! You can be sure there'll be more Digimon Tamers too, and especially cards based from the Tamers season too! Have a Tamer from Set 7 in particular that you like over the others in terms of effect, or just generally like better or? =D  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:38 pm
Your poll is outdated. Where is sovereigns? I want to get that!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:52 pm
Darkfire Karan

All you gotta do is become a Vice Captain. Easy peasy.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:02 am
Darkfire Karan

Not outdated XD Like Shadow said and you know Karan. XD Just for seeing what Event Tamers want to see more of next lol. 3nodding

Any cards you like in particular from Set 7? I remember you have been longing for Dough Decoy for years now. XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:36 am
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt

Thank you! You can be sure there'll be more Digimon Tamers too, and especially cards based from the Tamers season too! Have a Tamer from Set 7 in particular that you like over the others in terms of effect, or just generally like better or? =D

So far Rika is my favorite Tamer Card. Also if only Jeri could have done what her card says, then Leomon would still be with us.........xD  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:55 am
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt

Best part is I JUST won her *Runs around high fiving imaginary crowd*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:24 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt

So far Rika is my favorite Tamer Card. Also if only Jeri could have done what her card says, then Leomon would still be with us.........xD

Congratulations! =D A small spoiler, since you did say a key word, Leomon, is that Leomon and the other card you won, will be coming out in the same Set. wink cool So, she gets to redeem herself and save Leomon this time around I guess. XD I have to say though, I really made a theme with that upcoming Set, and quite a few others coming soon as well and cannot wait to get them out, and that Set in particular should be ready in less than a month's time, but that 1 card will be coming out much sooner than that. wink cool  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:27 am
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Dstdnt

Congratulations! =D A small spoiler, since you did say a key word, Leomon, is that Leomon and the other card you won, will be coming out in the same Set. wink cool So, she gets to redeem herself and save Leomon this time around I guess. XD I have to say though, I really made a theme with that upcoming Set, and quite a few others coming soon as well and cannot wait to get them out, and that Set in particular should be ready in less than a month's time, but that 1 card will be coming out much sooner than that. wink cool

^.^ I am excited <3 The new set has really helped me form a digi deck, I mean. Theirs so many good combinations I can now do. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:32 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
^.^ I am excited <3 The new set has really helped me form a digi deck, I mean. Theirs so many good combinations I can now do. ^.^

I really liked being able to create cards that worked great on their own, some who work great with other cards in the same Set itself, and others that also work with several other cards from past Sets. =D Glad you are, and if you have any ideas of making a card, if you post it in the Digimon Card Suggestions in the Digimon Card Cafe Forum, it'll be a great way of getting your ideas made, since although I have tons of cards ready and in the process of being made, I'd love to make cards that another Tamer has thought up come to fruition! Set 8 also features several cards that have been suggested in that very topic! =D Also coincidentally, I got two cards that were mentioned today. xD Dough Decoy and Rika too lol! 8D Also got the 2 variations of Final Elysian, can't wait to get that one though. xD  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:34 am
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

I really liked being able to create cards that worked great on their own, some who work great with other cards in the same Set itself, and others that also work with several other cards from past Sets. =D Glad you are, and if you have any ideas of making a card, if you post it in the Digimon Card Suggestions in the Digimon Card Cafe Forum, it'll be a great way of getting your ideas made, since although I have tons of cards ready and in the process of being made, I'd love to make cards that another Tamer has thought up come to fruition! Set 8 also features several cards that have been suggested in that very topic! =D Also coincidentally, I got two cards that were mentioned today. xD Dough Decoy and Rika too lol! 8D Also got the 2 variations of Final Elysian, can't wait to get that one though. xD

Well, right now I am spamming psiderman trying to get random number. The spider man fourm has put me almost 200 posts in less then 24 hours xD Or not that much but you get the idea of a lot  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff