Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Inky Pages (TeHsChNoZbErRy Here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:42 pm
"You do!" Nina reassured her. "I'm sure of it!"

He smiled, "Yeah," he pulled away a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:51 pm
Allison rolled her eyes. "I highly doubt that. Lilly is beautiful and nice." She said with a nod. "And everyone loves her... But thats fine... soon I'll be going off to university. I'll meet new people who don't know Lilly and would prefer me over her anyday." She nodded sadly, getting up. "Well I'm going to pick up a uniform for you and Conan for tomorrow." She waved as she left the room.

Lilly made a face. "What do you mean?" She asked, trying to get closer to him again.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:54 pm
"Lilly," he looked at her, "I mean we have to pretend not to be like this..." he murmured, looking at her. She was closer than he wanted her to be. Why did he encourage her like that? "Around Allison..." He noted that he needed to stay by Allison as much as possible.

"Okay..."Nina watched her go.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:00 pm
Lilly rolled her eyes. "Allison would understand... She'd want you to be happy. Duh." She said with a smile, kissing him along his jaw line and lingering gently on his lips. "Besides. Why hide? She deserves to know." She said, gently running a hand through his hair.

Allison drove off to the school store and purchased two uniforms. She hoped she got the sizes right as she drove to the convience store to buy comfort food. She planned to lock herself in her room for a while that way she didn't have to see Lilly and Conan together.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:41 pm
"I want her to be happy too," he murmured, uncomfortable with this position. The sounds of screams made him realize they were still in the theater, and he was missing the movie. It wasn't that he enjoyed it, but it was interesting to see what entertained these people.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:05 pm
Lilly shrugged, blocking his view. She pulled his face to hers, kissing him deeply. "She is happy. She's happy with her books. She lives to read... thats why you deserve someone fun." She smiled brightly. "Someone like me. Who's not boring..." She nodded.

Allison climbed the stairs to her bedroom after arriving, with an arm load full of junk food. She sighed heavily, thudding up the stairs and into her room. She tossed the food on her bed and closed the door. She pulled out her favorite book and began to read as she shoveled ice cream and cookies in her mouth

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:51 pm
His mouth twitched, "You think your friend is boring?" he growled.

Nina poked her head back in, her eyes bright. She looked at Allison, wondering if she could have some.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:58 pm
Lilly shrugged. "Well she doesn't live the most active life style... All she does is read and write... and sing. The most active thing she does is dance. And at school she's kind of a wallflower. She only has friends because of me. I've known her my entire life... I always cheat off her too." She snickered. "She's a book worm. People like me date people like you. And people like Alli don't date." She sighed and shrugged.

Allison frowned and pointed to the package at the end of the bed. "Thats your uniform." She said simply returning to the food. "You can have some if you want. But this is my pity party."

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:03 pm
He frowned deeply, he was starting to like this girl less and less. "I'm going to the bathroom," he said, moving the girl off of him.

Nina smiled crawling onto the bed, "I'm sure that he likes you more," she told her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:05 pm
Lilly shrugged. "Okay." She said, looking back at the screen. She sat there twirling her hair around her finger boredly as she waited for him to come back.

Allison sighed heavily and put the book down. She got up and wandered over to her keyboard, and started playing a soft lullaby, humming along.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:11 pm
Conan began to walk home, sick of the girl. He'd kept track of the street names as they went to the theater, so he knew the way.

Nina closed her eyes, listening.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:17 pm
Allison sighed softly, starting into the chorus of the song. She softly began to sing instead of hum, closing her eyes as she pictured the notes. She sighed and continued to play in a sort of trance.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:21 pm
Conan walked into the house, going upstairs. He wondered if Lilly had noticed that he'd left yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:23 pm
Lilly shrugged figuring he wasn't coming back. She may have been ditzy but not completely stupid. She saw a group of guys and smiled to herself, sliding over close to them. "Hey there," she said innocently.

Allison was undisturbed by Conan entering the house. She had no desire to hear about his date so she continued to play but hushed her voice a bit.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:24 pm
Conan was quiet as he crept up the stairs. He poked his head in, "Nina?" he looked at the two, "Alli?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff