Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Salutations, Greetings and Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Pyrite ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:28 pm
Greetings,

I'm nineteen and I live in the lower mainland of British Columbia, Canada. I'm a full-time University student and I can't decide if I want to go into philosophy or creative writing.

It's a pleasure to be a member of this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:52 pm
Fenrisul Helvete reporting for Duty.

Literate 14 year old.  

Azrial Altruis

Aubrey Nicole

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:13 pm
My name is Aubrey, I'm almost 19.
That's all I have to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:45 am
Getting a late start here, but I'm Sora, writer of humor and smart-a** pieces. I love grammar, literature, and foreign languages. I am 26 (although not quite an adult by psychologists' standards biggrin ). I am prety easy going, except when it comes to horrendous grammar. O yes, Henry David Thoreau is the man.  

splashseal

Fluffy Bunny

19,225 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250

Kitakun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:30 am
Hello!
Kita is here! :3
I'm a college student trying to earn a degree in English with an emphasis on Creative Writing.
I'm 19, at the moment. I love to read almost any kind of book, though my favorite genre is humor. ^-^ I want to script write and I happen to love most type of movies. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:21 pm
Welcome guys! ^__^  

SiCKittie

Cerenas

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:57 am
I'm Kiwi, a seventeen year old senior. My passions are Creative Writing and editing, as you'll come to learn. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:47 pm
Leo.

I'm a man of few words. Yet I love to write.

19 years old, going to college and battling homelessness.

Fun life.  

Caleb Hellforge

Teffy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:41 am
My name is Teffy and I am 19 years old. (All: Hi, Teffy)

My hobbies include the occasional book (I don't read as much as I used to), having incredibly random conversations, and playing video games.

My preferred music genres range from techno to pop to rock and back again. I don't watch television (save Adult Swim), but my favorite genre of video game is RPG. Nothing gives me more joy than playing a well-written story. Or, nowadays, well acted, since most games now are voice acted. I still prefer subtitles in them though.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:09 pm
Hey there smile
I'm 18 years old, I'm from Iceland and I'm a language-fanatic.
Lovely guild, the only one I'm part of actually.
I love photography, literature, languages (as I mentioned before), most kinds of art and different cultures and am heavily intrigued by religions and humans beings.
My English is not as perfect as I'd like it to be, if you do find any errors in the way I type, I'd appreciate it if you'd point it out to me.
If there's anything else you want to know, check my profile or send me a message and ask away ^^

ljosberinn

play it loud

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:25 pm
*Bows*

I'm Antonymic Synonym. You may address me as AS, Anto, An-Syn, Elliot, Jesus, Messiah, God, "My Savior!", Prince Anto, King An-Syn...

Anyway, I digress, I'm egotistical, narcistic and here to help.

I bid you, adieu.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:37 pm
Yami no Hitokiri
Welcome to 3G Nadreth. Enjoy your stay. Feel free to post anything (within the TOS) you like in the GD subforum, or anything related to literacy/illiteracy in the main forum. I hope this gets through before Gaia goes down for its ten-minute update.

Don't remember you ever saying hi to me!  

Smoozle

Generous Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100

[ Pyrite ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:31 pm
[x]
Yes! Fresh meat! I mean, members! Yes, not meat, but wonderful members we welcome with words and not gaping mouths lined with sharp carnivorous teeth!

Lord help me, I sound like Mammon.

~
Pyrite
[x]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:25 am
[x]Smoozle[x]

Stop it Pyrite! You're scaring my dinner... I mean friends.

[x]Smoozle[x]

Smoozle

Generous Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100

MakanaVermillion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:21 am
Good day, ladies and gentlemen!

My name is Makana and you can call me that or make up a nickname. I don't care. I love to write short stories (that end up long), listen to music, play video games, explore different types of art (photography and pencil drawing), RP and maintain a good G.P.A. I am a self-proclaimed nerd and I work at GameStop.

I hate l337 speak and txt talk mainly because I don't know wtf people are saying. But it doesn't stop there. I hate slang that involves butchering King's English and people who use the word '*****' every other word in their sentence. It's too much, people.

Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games