Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Taming the Bear~ (Twilight rp........Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:16 pm
Edward shrugged. "It's hard to tell." He told his brother. "She's crying but she's not scared of you. She's worried of losing you." He looked into the fire and then at Bella, remembering their past. "I think you should talk to her." Sophie slowly sunk down and hugged the tears. She tried to control herself but it was hard since she wanted to see Emmet. She wanted to see that he was alright.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:22 pm
Emmet nodded reluctantly, a little worried about doing it, adn walked up slowly to Sophie, stopping a few feet in front of her. "Sophie.... are you alright?" he whispered, worried about her.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:25 pm
Sophie jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I was so scared for you." She whispered. His cold touch felt so good against hers. It made her heart flutter. "I was so scared he was going to kill you." His question suddenly rang in her head. She slowly let go and wiped her tears. "I'm sorry. I'll be alright."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:32 pm
cute_llama_pie
Emmet was a bit surprised by Sophie's sudden showing of affection. "I- its okay. Anyways, im glad you are okay." he said, smiling at her gently. He was incredibly happy she wasn't scared of him, though he did know that she should be.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie was embarrassed as she wiped more of her tears. "I'm such a mess." She laughed. "But I'm glad you're ok too. Did he hurt you?" She asked and took his hand. There were a few stratches but they were healing. Sophie gasped and gently rubbed over the scars. "This is all my fault."

cute_llama_pie
Emmet pulled his hand back automatically, she was acting strange. "Im fine adn its not your fault. I just have anger issues.' he sighed, shuffling his feet adn putting both of his handss into hsi pockets.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie looked at the ground. "I guess I'd better go. I don't think I'm welcome here anymore. At least not tonight." She tried to smile at him but it hurt to. "Other than the fact that my ex-boyfriend tried to kill you, tonight was fun." Sophie paused before saying something else. "Thank you for saving my life, Emmet. I'm in your debt."

cute_llama_pie
Emmet didn't see no reason for her to feel like she wasn't there anymore. "First of all, you aren't in my dept. I did it.... just because, so you owe me nothing. Second, you don't have to go home if you don't want to." he then stood there adn waited for her answer, he kept wondering why she wanted to leave all of a sudden, and he though it was possibly about how she was just acting around him.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie didn't know what else to do. She wanted to tell him how he felt about him but it wouldn't have been right. Edward looked up at them and Sophie looked down. 'Please don't tell him, Edward. He would hate me if he found out.' She thought to him. Edward nodded and walked back outside. "I'll stay if you want me to. But if I do, what are we going to do? I doubt you can find anything that can top that." She giggled.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:55 am
Emmet shrugged. "I don't think I could or want to top that either. That's enough excitement for one night. So, we could just go to your house maybe if you want to." he said, trying to forget how sh had been acting around him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:46 am
Sophie nodded and headed to her car. The fire in the front yard crackled as she passed it. She looked at her car and then at Emmet. "Do you think you can drive?" She asked him, handing him her keys. "I don't think I can at the moment."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:10 am
Emmet smiled at her. "Sure, I can drive.' he said taking the keys and sitting in the driver's seat of the car. Once Sophie was in the car, he started it a nddrove off. "Soo..." he said casually "why were you acting like that? Or were you just extremely worried about me so you felt the urge to touch me so much?" he asked smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:17 am
Sophie tried to smile but she couldn't. She shrugged as she looked at her fingers in her hands. "I guess I was just worried about you." She said in almost a whisper. "I've never seen vampires fight before so I was afraid of the outcome."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
cute_llama_pie
Emmet noticed the way that Sophie was acting. "Are you sure thats the whole reason? Or just part of it?" he asked curiously, think it was just part of it.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie wanted to tell him no but decided against it. It wasn't right. She looked down at the floor and nodded her head. "No, that's it." She said in almost a whisper. Sophie wanted to cry but she held it in. She would have to wait until she was at home and he had left.

cute_llama_pie
"I won't get mad if it wasn't the whole reason you know. You don't have to lie to me, no matter what. I can handle it." he said, looking at her, he was driving slowly on purpose so they had more time to talk while in the car. She clearly looked like she needed to be talked ot and he wanted to help.

elphy_and_fiyero
The tears began to stream down her face as she tried harder to hold it in but she was failing. "It's just when I saw you fighting, I thought I was going to lose you. I didn't want to tell you because I know I'm not supposed to feel this way about you." She banged her head against the seat and looked up at the ceiling. "I feel so stupid."

cute_llama_pie
Emmet frowned slightly, so slight it would be impossible for a human to notice. He was having a internal debate with himself also, he liked her, she was amazing, but another part of him thought it was wrong too. Not to mention the different species thing, but then again Edward adn Bella had somehow got passed that part. He couldn't decide for himself what he wanted to do at the moment, but did have his mind set on making her feel better, he didn't like to see her crying, it made him feel so sad. "Sophie, don't be sorry, its okay. Honestly, i don't mind. It's just that, well im confused. Do you want to know why?" he asked, trying to make her calm down. He was going to tell her about his internal debate if she said she wanted to know, if he didnt chicken out at least.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie wiped her tears and finally looked at him. "I think I know why. It's because of Rosalie isn't it." She looked down at the ground, afraid to look at him again. "I can't replace her Emmet. And I don't want to. I just hate seeing you in pain. Nessie showed me what you were like before the battle and she showed me how much you cared for her. I know you're confused. So am I." More tears started to fall down her cheeks. "I don't want you to feel pressured into having feelings for me."

cute_llama_pie
emmet looked at her slightly confused. "I don/t feel pressured into having feelings for you,...... they are just there. And idon't know why or what I should do about it because of Rose."

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie nodded. "I know. I feel the same way. I feel as if I'm forcing you to betray her. But I promise you I'm not. You're a very good friend to me Emmet but I don't want to be just that. But I don't want you to do anything that you don't want to do."

cute_llama_pie
Emmet sighed and was quiet for a little while, thinking. "well, I dont know. Maybe it would be easier if we just asked Alice, she knows the outcome to anything." he said, shrugging. He then pulled up to her driveway, it was raining heavily outside. "well, we are here."

elphy_and_fiyero
The rain dripped harder and harder as Sophie looked at it. "Yeah, I guess we could. Or you could since you'll see her before me." She looked out the window and wanted to jump in the rain but stayed where she was. She didn't want to leave him. "Thanks Emmet. For the ride and for saving my life. I don't care if you were fighting just because. Either way you saved my life." She got out of the car and, instead of going to her front door, she walked around the back and sat on the bench. The rain was soaking her body but she didn't care. The rain was washing away the pain.

cute_llama_pie
Emmet watched her walk out there, he then got out of the car and oined her on the bench, himself getting soaked before he reached it. "whats wrong?" he asked worried. "I didnt mean to upset you." he whispered, ashamed of himself for saying those things, though he didnt see how they were bad, if they even were.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie looked up and him and shook her head. "No, Emmet. You didn't upset me. I just hate this. I hate wanting to love someone and knowing that I can't. It's wrong, I know. I just feel awful because you lost your wife and here I am basically shoving myself in your face."

cute_llama_pie
emmet frowned. "im sorry." he whispered.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie shook her head. "Don't be, Emmet. It's alright. It's getting late. I should probably head in. It's been a long day."

cute_llama_pie
"Ya... I guess so. So, can i come in?" he asked curiously, he was going to 'spy' on her through the window anyways, but since it was raining he didnt really feel like it.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie smiled at him and nodded. "I think I'd like that." She told him and they headed inside. Her mother sleeping as they walked in the kitchen. Sophie made herself a sandwhich before heading upstairs and changing in the bathroom. She sat on her bed and began to slowly eat her food. "Do you want a towel?" She asked, after awhile.

cute_llama_pie
emmet shook his head no adn then shook his head quickly, sending water flying ll over, but successfully drying himself. "No, im all better." he smirked at her wetness.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie laughed and sat her empty plate down. She hugged her knees and looked around the room. She could feel the air getting awekward. "Make yourself at home. Have a seat."

cute_llama_pie
Emmet smirked adn flopped down beside her on the bed lazily, laughing when she flew into the air because of the force of his weight.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie laughed and shook her head. "You know, sometimes I forget you're still a vampire and about your strength." As they sat there and laughed, Sophie couldn't help but feel better that he was laughing again.

cute_llama_pie
Emmet smiled slightly at her. "You should never forget that, remember I am a terrifying monster who thirst for your blood, the only difference is I can control myself adn would never hurt you." he said, wiggling his toes at the end of the bed. "So, anyways, whats your favorite food?" he asked curiously.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie laughed at him changing the subject. "I don't think you're a monster." She told him and wrapped a blanket around herself as she thought about his question. "My favorite food would have to be......chicken and cheese quisadillas."

cute_llama_pie
Emmet smirked. "Fascinateing. Mine is irritated grizzly bear. They are scrumptious." he grinned.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie laughed. "So what's your favorite color?" She asked him and then thought of another question. "I'm just asking but do you think you're going to get another Jeep, and does the exploding car thing happen often?"

cute_llama_pie
"Oh, the exploding car thing is the only thing that ever stops my jeep riding in the mountains, everytime. But usually it happens quicker, I was just be slightly more careful because you are human adn were with me. Besides from that, my favorite color is gold and I am going to get another jeep soon. Why do you ask, little miss questioner?"

elphy_and_fiyero
She shrugged. "Well, I thought since you were asking me questions I thought I would ask my own." She smiled. "And I just wanted to know because it just doesn't seem right if you don't have Jeep. Kind of like how it's not right if Alice doens't have her yellow Porshe which she is so proud of."

cute_llama_pie
Emmet shrugged. "Thats true iguess, Ill get another one soon, dont worry. Its just that Carlisle likes waiting before buying me another one because in less than a week I usually crash it." he grinned.

elphy_and_fiyero
She laughed and shook her head. "How many Jeeps have you had? So far I mean?" She asked him, knowing that she had only crashed her car once.

cute_llama_pie
Emmet chuckled. "Oh, to many to count really. Oh, lets see. Oh, 52. I got into the whole jeep thing quite recently you see." he smirked, moving slightly closer to her, she wouldnt have noticed.

elphy_and_fiyero
"52?! Geez, Emmet." She laughed. "My mom would have me start paying myself after like two." She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "So let me guess. You're the only one that's crashed their car."

cute_llama_pie
Emmet smirked. "Well... yes. But Carlisle doesnt realy care, much. But i like to do things like that, its one of the few things that makes this stupid life worth living. If its even considered a life i suppose." he sighed.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie nodded. "It is. At least I think. As long as you have something worth staying here for than I say you're living your life." She smiled to herself since it's what her dad used to say all the time. "And plus, this life isn't all that bad."

cute_llama_pie
"Thoug hit doesn have its deep trenches of downness, but something always comes to make it better, or someone." he said, smiling at her.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie blushed and nodded. "I feel the same way." She told him. Through the blanket she could feel his cold skin. The feeling felt good to her and she never wanted to see him leave.

cute_llama_pie
Emmet smiled at her slightly. "Can I have a hug?" he asked, almost reaching out for her anyways.

elphy_and_fiyero
Without saying anything, she wrapped her arms around him. His cold skin eased her the lumb that was in her chest. She closed her eyes and took in his scent. Sophie couldn't help but love the cold even more.

cute_llama_pie
Emmet smiled at her, and wrapped his arms around her, loosely to make sure he didnt hurt her. Her skin felt like a nice kind of warm that he usually didnt experience at all. Emmet was content.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie didn't know how long they sat there hugging each other. She didn't care. His cold skin was easing her troubles away. She knew it was wrong but she didn't care. Yes, they were both confused and yet they were still acting upon their feelings for one another. Sophie rested her head on his shoulder and listened to his breathing.

cute_llama_pie
Emmet wasn't surre why, but he seemed to be feeling normal, like this was meant to be. He didnt want to move away either, adn Sophie didnt seem to either so he just stayed there, partially still confused but mostly feeling right.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie felt chills erupt from all over her spine but it wasn't just because she was cold. The more she thought of them hugging the more her heart began to beat faster and faster. She knew he would hear it but she didn't care because, at that moment, it was only beating for him.

cute_llama_pie
"are you okay?" he whispered, but not letting go, he did loosen his grip slightly though. "Are you too cold?"

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie shook her head. "No, I'm fine. I like the cold remember?" She asked him, although it was more of a rhetorical question. "I'm perfectly fine." She told him again.

cute_llama_pie
"Okay." he whispered, holding her slightly closer to him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:40 pm
elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie smiled as he held her closer. She felt like if he was to let go, he was going to lose her. Sophie couldn't help but continue to fall and deeper and deeper in love with him. Butterflies began to fill her whole body as he continued to hold her close.

cute_llama_pie
"Oh, its okay. Im just pointing it out. 'he grinned. "But you know... I can't help but wonder..." he then leaned down adn kissed her cheek, smiling when her heart beated even faster.

elphy_and_fiyero
Her heart had skipped a beat when he kissed her cheek Sophie touched her cold cheek and smiled at him. "What was that for?" She asked him, though she could pretty much guess.

cute_llama_pie
"Partially because I wanted to see how you would react. Only partially though." he smiled at her. Wow, he was soo confused, but this seemed right atthe moment.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie closed her eyes and then opened them again as she tried to contain herself. "Well I-I guess now you know how I would react." She told him and smiled at him. Her mind was swimming with confusion but she didn't care.

cute_llama_pie
Emmet smiled at her. "Thats true." he said, thhinking about something and then stopped. He was going to try it anyways, as long as she didnt move it would be okay. "Hey Sophie, dont move I want to try something else." he whispered, adn when she stayed still he cautiously leaned down and kissed her lips, her scent flew into his mouth, making it burn extremly bad, but he managed to control it.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie's heart raced as they kissed. Everything in the room was spinning. His scent was driving her mad and yet she wanted more of it. At first the kiss was soft and gentle but then it became more and soon she was wrapping her arms around him to deepen the kiss

cute_llama_pie
That was too muchfor Emmet adn he jumped away, to the other side of the room in a split second, not wanting to lose it adn hurt her. "I- uh, srry." he whispered, looking down at his feet. He couldnt continue that, besides f the fact that his throat was now burnign extremely bad, his consiance was gettin to him about what to do now.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie was almost in a daze. One moment she was kissing him and the next he was on the other side of the room. "It's ok." She whispered and hugged her knees. Her heart beat didn't stop beating fast. Even as she stared at the floor she couldn't help slow it down. "Are you ok?" She suddenly asked.

cute_llama_pie
Emmet was holding his breath, but then opened the window. "I- i just need some air, but im fine. Don't worry." he whispered, staring out the window.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie looked at the ground. "If you want to go, you can. You know.....if you need to eat or something." She shrugged and wrapped the blanket around her again. The cold air blew in the room and she closed her eyes and sighed.

cute_llama_pie
"Ya, I think I better go. See you tommorow." he said, smilig adn then he disapeared out the window.

Emmet went hunting adn after he went home. He wasn't sure what Alice had seen, but it must have been something because she was almost standing in the doorway when he arrived. "What?" he asked.

elphy_and_fiyero
Sophie climbed into bed but she couldn't go to sleep. The cold air eventually helped her get to sleep.

Alice folded her arms and smiled. "Hello Emmet. Did we have a good time with Sophie?" She asked and Jacob walked across the room as he was about to sit on the couch. "I'll tell ya Emmet, it sure was fun watching Edward wince today."

cute_llama_pie
"Whats that suppose to mean?" he asked confused.

elphy_and_fiyero
Alice began to dance around the room. "Let's just say they saw it all." Jacob chuckled and a giant bowl was thrown from across the room. "Ow! Edward it was just a thought!" Jacob chuckled at something he thought to Edward

cute_llama_pie
"What!? Th- thats not cool guys! Why?" he growled, slightly angry. "Its none of your guy's business what i do!"

elphy_and_fiyero
Jacob laughed and Edward picked up the bowl and threw it at his head again. "I'll throw it back I swear Edward." Jacob warned. Edward chuckled. "Like you could, dog." Bella, who was on the couch holding Nessie, rolled her eyes. "We're just glad you're happy again, Emmet." She told him.

cute_llama_pie
"You people dont have to invade my privacy though. And Jacob, maybe you should leave before i punch that ugly mug of yours." he growled at him.

elphy_and_fiyero
Alice folded her arms. "Emmet, you know Edward and I can't help it. And when the both of us know something we can't help but tell the others everything. Especially when it's about you laughing again." She paused as she sat next to chair in the arm chair. "I can't help but share it with the others."

cute_llama_pie
"Well dont. Thats not cool. Wait, what did you see anyways?" he asked, hoping they didnt see the kiss, only the conversation. "And Edward, dont you f-ing dare tell anybody anything anymore." he growled.

elphy_and_fiyero
Edward nodded. "Promise." He said and raised his hands in the air in defense. "We just saw you laughing....among other things." Alice smirked and leaned back in the chair.

cute_llama_pie
"You guys better not have told that." he said, a bit upset

elphy_and_fiyero
Alice shrugged. "I'm sorry Emmet, once again I just couldn't help myself. We had to tell them." Jasper laughed and looked at Edward. "Jacob's right though. Edward's expression was pretty funny we couldn't help but wonder why."

cute_llama_pie
"Oh, this is just hilarious. Edward and Alice, keeps your mouth shut... or else." he growled, crossing his arms. He was kind of upset now, but mostly embarassed.

elphy_and_fiyero
"Agreed." Edward and Alice said at the same time. Alice froze in her seat as she saw something in the future. After awhile she leaned back and shook her head at the curious looks. "Don't worry. It was nothing."

cute_llama_pie
"Okay, this isnt fair. tell me what it was, just not them." he ordered.

elphy_and_fiyero
Alice took his hand and led him upstairs into her room before closing the door. "Fine, I'll tell you. It's nothing too serious but I saw that you kissed her again. Tomorrow after school." She folded her arms and smiled. "I'm really proud of you Emmet. You're able to control your strength without killing her."

cute_llama_pie
"Oh, yay. But... why did I do that?" he asked confused, at the moment he felt like he probably wouldn't kiss her again, it was too difficult.

elphy_and_fiyero
Alice shrugged. "I don't know. It's right after you take her home. I don't know why you kiss her but you do. One minute you're looking at each other and then you're kissing her." She told him. "That's all I've seen."

cute_llama_pie
Emmet rolled his eyes. "Ya, okay, fine. Whatever." he sighed. "So, im going to go back to my room now, tell me if you see anything important, while I be lazy playing video games." he grinned, walking into his room adn closing the door. He then turned on the tv adn Xbox360, putting Halo 3 in it. he played it until it was time for him to go o school, but instead of going right to school emmet went to Sophie's house first. He knocked on the front door,seeing that her mom wasnt home.

As Sophie was putting on her shirt, someone knocked at the door. She froze before shoving her shirt on quickly. She hoped with all her might that it was Emmet. Sophie's heart raced as she ran down the stairs. She opened the door, almost panting. "Hey, Emmet." She smiled. "What's up? Something wrong?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:07 pm
Emmet shook his head. "No, nothing is wrong. Its just I was bored so I gifured id come here for a bit, until school. Besides, I wanted to get away from my family anyways, they are getting extremely annoying."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:50 am
famousactress01: Sophie laughed. "I understand. Come on in. I was about to finx myself so breakfast." She walked into the kitchen and made an omelet. "So how are you this morning?"

siriustwilight: Emmet followed her inside adn closed the door behind him. "Im fine this morning.
Whatabout you?" he asked, hopping up lightly and sitting on the counter next to where she was cooking.

famousactress01: She smiled at him and continued cooking. "I'm pretty good." She placed her omelet on a plate and leaned against counter.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her. "Well thats wonderful. So, anyways, Edward and Alice are both getting on my nerves." he sighed.

famousactress01: Sophie laughed. "I bet. What are they saying this time?" Sophie laughed as she continued to eat her omelet. "Is Edwards creeped out yet?"

famousactress01: edward*

siriustwilight: Emmet rolled his eyes. "Well, first of all they blabed what happened to everybody before I even got home. Second from that they wont stop saying how cute it is and how happy they are that im happy. But, in reality, they dont understand i'd be a lot more happy if they kept their mouths shut and not get into my business."

famousactress01: She nodded and took the last bite before beginning to wash the dishes. "This is true. My brothers used to get in my business all the time. Of course never like that extreme but still. They'd read my diary.....calls guys numbers who were in my phone. Sometimes I wanted to punch them. I should have."

siriustwilight: Emmet smirked. "Well thats too bad, siblings are the worst things sometimes."

famousactress01: She nodded and dried the dishes off. For some reason, her heart was beating a little faster than normal. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I had two brother growing up. I don't know how you live with six. That is including Jacob and Reneeseme."

siriustwilight: "well, Jacob is more like a cross between a pet and a annoying neighbor who won' leave the house." he chuckled. "Besides from him though, edward and Alice are the only annoying ones that really bother me at the moment, they are the ones who can read thoughts adn see whats going to happen, or happening."

famousactress01: Sophie stopped washing the dishes. "They means they saw us kissing didn't they?" Emmet nodded and Sophie winced. "Oh I feel like it's my fault. I'm sorry." She told him and dried the plates before putting them in the cabinet.

siriustwilight: Emmet shrugged. "No, its not your fault at all. Don't worry about it. They just have no sense of privacy, especiaolly when they tell my entire family about it." he then snorted adn looked out the window, still slightly upset about it, but looking mad at the moment.

famousactress01: She turned the water off and looked at him. "So shall we go to school?" She asked him as she dried her hands off. "And if you're going to have siblings you have to know that there is NEVER any privacy."

siriustwilight: "Ya, but at least its possible to hide stuff from normal ones." he mumbled as he got up and walked outside. "so, are you driving? I kind of ran here so if I do drive it has to be your car."

famousactress01: She nodded at his statement and grabbed her stuff before heading outside. "Well, I think I should drive because if you drive in my car it would look weird to everyone. Sending the wrong message, you know?"

siriustwilight: "Probably, but honestly I dont care at all." he said, sliding into the passanger seat. "I think its sending a heavy enough impression that we are going to school togeather, but like isaid before, i dont care."

famousactress01: Sophie nodded and started up her dad's car. "This is true." She told him and sped off to school. "We do tend to do that don't we?" She smiled.

siriustwilight: Emmet shrugged. "Oh well. At least its not a bad kind of attention.... in a different sense that you dont know of anyways."

famousactress01: She looked at him curiously. "Should I even know?" She asked as she parked her car. Sophie got out of the car and waved at all the curious looks. "Talk about making an impression." She said to herself.

siriustwilight: "Its not our problem what they think about us, just ignore them.' he said, walking into the building.

famousactress01: Sophie chuckled and followed Emmet to their first class. The rest of the day went fast and soon they were at lunch. Sophie bought her food and turned to Emmet. "So shall we eat with your siblings or now?" She asked and saw a giant smile on Alice's face.

siriustwilight: emmet looked over adn saw Alice's grin, making himself not sure. "Hell no, we arent sittin with them.' he said, walking to a table on almost the other side of the cafeteria. "They better not come over." he whispered to her annoyed.

famousactress01: Sophie laughed and patted his shoulder. "It's ok. If you want I can talk to Alice and or Edward." She suggested as she began to eat her food. She brought her hands to her temples. "Here. I'll even connect with Edward." She joked.

siriustwilight: "That isnt funny. Stop it.' he sighed, knowing Edward was going to be listening to them anyways. "Really, stop it." he said annoyed, and embarassed.

famousactress01: Sophie stopped and smiled. "I'm sorry." She told him as she tried to finish her food. 'Edward, is he really that upset with me?' She thought to his brother. Sophie looked over at Edward who shook his head. "When I'm done we can get out of here, if you want. Maybe we could walk around the school until lunch is over."

siriustwilight: Emmet shrugged. "uhhh, sure.' he said, glancing quickly in the rest of the Cullen's direction, Edward and Alice were both grinnign at him. 'Stop it, you are rally bugging me now.' he thought to Edward.

famousactress01: Edward chuckled more and turned back to Bella who was asking him something. Sophie finished quickly and put her food away. They walked in the halls slowly but neither one of them said anything at first. Sophie tried to think of something to say but she couldn't.

siriustwilight: Emmet rolled his eyes and got up to walk with Sophie, which he saw no point to.
He then sighed in the quietness of the situation. "Sooo... what are you thinking? now im curious, it isnt fair that Ed gets to know."

famousactress01: Sophie chuckled. "I'm thinking about how bad I feel because you're upset. I hate to see that I made you made." She folded her arms and stared straight ahead, almost afraid to look at him.

siriustwilight: Emmet frowned slightly. "You didnt make me mad, dont worry about it. Its more like my dumb siblings did. Dont beat yourself up over it."

famousactress01: She looked at him and smiled. "I'll try." She told him and then continued walking until the bell rang for class. "See ya later." She told him. After school, she jumped in her car and locked it. Her hand ached from her new cut. The giant band aid was helping the pain but she didn't want to tempt Emmet or any of the other vampires

siriustwilight: Emmet walked outside,adn instantly smelt blood as he aproached Sophie's car. He stood in the same spot for a moment and then decide he was calm enough to aproach a little closer, he stood about thee feet from the car adn then motioned ofr her to roll the window down so he could talk to her. "what happened?" he asked slighlty worried. He scent was tepmting but he somehow managed to egnore it.

famousactress01: Sophie rolled the window just a tad so he could hear her voice. "I cut myself in chemistry when we were doing a lab. I know I have this band aid on. Bella already told me, Alice had to take Jasper home before he could smell my blood. And that was even before I cut myself. She couldn't even tell me to be careful." Sophie looked at her band aid and then back at Emmet. "I just don't want to......tempt you."

siriustwilight: Emmet frowned slightly. "Okay, see you later then though? Ill run home adn then go to your house later, if its okay with you. I can control myself though you know, I have to."

famousactress01: "Well you can come if you feel like you can control it.It's up to you." Sophie felt terrible for cutting herself. "But if you want I can see you later." She unlocked the car just in case he would come with her

siriustwilight: "No, ill go hunting first, just in case.... but ill be there at your house kind of soon, a few hours maybe." he said adn then turned and walked away.

famousactress01: Sophie nodded and drove home. She walked in the house and banged her head against the door. "I'm so stupid!" She yelled out of frustration. Sophie took off the bandaid and tried to rinse off the dried blood before putting another fresh one on it. "There. Hopefull that will help."

siriustwilight: Emmet wwent hunting in the woods, and when he was done he went ot Sophie's house, knocking on the door. "Hola." he grinned as she opened the door.

famousactress01: Sophie looked up from her homework and smiled at him. "Hey. I really am sorry about cutting myself. I didn't mean to." She apologized.

siriustwilight: emmet smiled at her. "Its okay, dont worry. Its nt really a problem at all, nothing happened." he said cheerfully, proud of himself. He then sat down next to her at the table.

famousactress01: "I'm glad nothing bad really happened. Especially with Jasper." Sophie looked back at her
homework as she tried to finish it. "So what shall we do? I'm almost done with this." She told him.

siriustwilight: "I dont know." he said looking over her shoulder at the homework.

famousactress01: She looked at him and smiled. His body closer to hers made her heart race. "What?" She chuckled and then looked back at her homework. "Did I do something wrong?"

siriustwilight: "No. I was just checking to see if you were doing it right." he said, looking into her eyes from her shoulder.

famousactress01: Chills ran over her spine as she could feel his breath. She looked up at him and stared in his golden eyes. Gold was now her favorite color on him. They just stared at each other until Sophie couldn't help herself. Her lips crashed with him. Her lips moving with his. Suddenly, she moved away. Her heart pounding, her breathing was heavy and her cheeks were turning red. "Sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I know." She turned her head and smacked her hand to her forehead.

siriustwilight: Emmet was a little surprised by the kiss, but looked at her after at the bak of her head. "It-its okay. Dont worry about it." he sighed softly, actually likeing it.

famousactress01: Sophie shook her head. "No, it's not alright. I know it's not. I feel like I'm forcing you into this. I'm sorry, Emmet. It won't happen again." She told him. Sophie wanted to die right then and there. 'Maybe Jasper should have killed me.' She thought to herself

siriustwilight: Emmet sighed. "Your making this more complicated then it has to be."

famousactress01: Sophie finally looked at him. "I'm sorry but every time I kiss you or even think about it, I feel like it's wrong. You were married and loved Rosalie so much. I just don't want you to....." She groaned. "I don't know anymore!"

siriustwilight: Emmet frowned at her. "Why? Im the one who should worry about that stuff, not you."

famousactress01: Tears were rolling down her face. "I know but I hate to cause you pain." She said finally looking at him. "I feel terrible."

siriustwilight: "You arent causing me pain, but now you are frusterating me.' he sighed, looking at her.

famousactress01: Sophie stood up so now she was practically in his face. "Well, I'm sorry. But you're not the only one who's confused about all this. I've never been in love with someone who was married before. This is basically all new to me!"

siriustwilight: emmet was slightly taken aback by the word 'love' but he didn show it. "well Sophie, im sorry. Its not my fault though, and I kindadont care if you are, i like you."
famousactress01: Sophie stared at him in shock for few minutes. "Really?" A smile began to form on her face.

siriustwilight: Emmet looked at her slightly confused. "Uhh, i though you knew this.'
famousactress01: Sophie chuckled and ran her fingers through her hair. "I wasn't sure and I didn't want ask because I thought it would have been awkward or something."

siriustwilight: "well I thought you would have guessed by now. Im sorry for confusing you, i was mostly confused because i though we both knew we liked each other but you were still acting like that."

famousactress01: Sophie nodded. "Yeah, it's funny how things work out like that." She looked at the floor and then back at him. They stood there in silence for a few moments. "Now what?" She whispered and laughed.

siriustwilight: "I dont know." he shrugged.

famousactress01: She laughed and shrugged. "Me either." She looked at her homework and then back at
home. "So....where does this leave us?"

siriustwilight: "Wherever you want it to leave us at."

famousactress01: Sophie bit her lip. "Well.....I think it would be weird if we just stayed friends...since we kissed several times already. I-I would like to be more....but only if you're ok with it."

siriustwilight: Emmet though for a moment. "Well, im not sure how it would work out though. I mean the different... species thing and everyhting... but we might be able to try.' he said, smiling at her slightly

famousactress01: Sophie smiled at him. "What about Bella and Edward? Bella was once human and look how they turned out. He didn't kill her that's for sure." She chuckled and then saw his serious face. "Sorry."

siriustwilight: Emmet shrugged. "But thats differnet, you dont know the whole story. There was many...
umm.. issues that lead up to it." he said, meaning by how much of a accident magnet she was.

famousactress01: She looked down a little disappointed. "I see." She looked back up at him and smiled. "But we can try. You never know, we might be different."

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled slightly at her. "Ya, I think we could at least try.' he smiled, hugging her loosly.

famousactress01: She wrapped her arms around him and rested her head in his chest. "You have no idea how much better I feel." She then laughed at what she said. "Ok, maybe you do."

siriustwilight: Emmet smiledat her. "I- i actually feel normal now, or a sense of it anyways. thank you.' he whispered in her ear and then kissed her forehead.

famousactress01: She smiled and took in a deep breath. He had smelled like nothing she had smelled before. She buried her head in his chest, as she felt more of his cold skin. "I've never felt heaven before until now so thank you." Sophie chuckled.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled. "I have never been compared to heaven before. Am i really that nice?"

famousactress01: Sophie giggled and nodded. She looked up at him and smiled. "I've never been this happy before. There's no other way to really discribe you."

siriustwilight: "Have you tried 'vampire'? he grinned.

famousactress01: Sophie shook her head. "I don't see you as that. I don't care that you drink blood. To me, you're still a piece of heaven if not the whole thing."

famousactress01: "But if you want me to call you vampire then my all means I will. It doesn't matter. Either way, I can say that you're mine." She smirked

siriustwilight: "well in all honesty I would rather be human, its hard to be a vamp sometimes." he sighed, looking doiwn at her.

famousactress01: "I know it can be hard for you. I may not really understand but I'm here for you. After all it is in the job discription." She smiled and lifted his chin with her hand. "I'll call you whatever you want so long as I can call you mine."

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled. "I lie that idea." he grinned, kissing her softly.

famousactress01: She smiled and kissed him back. Her breath was escaping her but she didn't care. Her heart was racing as they kissed. She ran her fingers through his hair and smiled in the kiss.

siriustwilight: Emmet pulled back, so their mouths were seperated. "Its kinda hard to kiss, im sorry." he sighed.

famousactress01: She shook her head, panting. "Don't worry about it. It's fine." She smiled. "I'll go as far as you want to go."

siriustwilight: emmet smiled sllightly at her. "Okay, thatll work."

famousactress01: "I'm just glad we got everything settled." She said and then looked back at her homework. "I wish I didn't have to do homework." She sighed

siriustwilight: "I could help.' he suggested, grabbing the textbook for her.

famousactress01: "I'd like that." She told him but didn't want to let go of his embrace.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her and sat down on the couch, with the textbok adn pulling her so she sat down next to him.

famousactress01: Sophie smiled and cuddled up close to him. "Oh, this is much better." She giggled.

siriustwilight: emmet smiledat her. "Ya, but you really have to do your homework.'
famousactress01: She looked at him with raised eyebrows. "So what, are you going to do my homework for me?"

siriustwilight: "No, imjust here to make sure you finish it.' he winked at her, handing her the textbok.

famousactress01: She sighed and took the text book. After while she tossed the book aside and rested her
head on his shoulder. "There. I'm done."

famousactress01: "Now I'm officially brian dead." She told him.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her. "Oh, it couldnt have been all that bad."

famousactress01: "True." She said and looked up at him. "Now what shall we do?"

siriustwilight: "You choose." he said, smiling at her warmingly.

famousactress01: Sophie thought for a moment and then shrugged. "I don't know. We could watch a movie. Or we could go see a movie. Or we could......just go somewhere." She said listing a few things

siriustwilight: Emmet shrugged. "We can go see a movie, that idea sounds good." he said simply.

famousactress01: She nodded. "Ok, what should we see? This time you pick cause I picked what we're doing."

siriustwilight: Emmet smirked. "Saw V looks good." he said simply.

famousactress01: Sophie scrunched her nose. "I'm not a big fan of scary movies." She told him. "What else is playing?"
siriustwilight: Emmet shrugged. "Disaster Movie." he grinned.

siriustwilight: "Okay, lets watch *insert movie title here*"

famousactress01: Sophie gasped. "Yeah, let's go see that. I've heard it's really good."

siriustwilight: Emmet grined. "Okay, ill drive, well get there faster adn I dont want you to crash on the way.' he said jokingly, grabbing her hand and walking to the car.

famousactress01: "Ok," She sighed letting him guide her. "But if you put one scratch on my car I'll hurt you." Emmet chuckled as he got in the passenger seat. "Ok, so maybe I'll have Jacob hurt you. At least he'll be stronger than me."

siriustwilight: Emmet smirked. "Be nice Soph, geesh."

famousactress01: She smiled and raised her hands. "What? Is it my fault I want to be protective of something that took me forever to finish?" She giggled and then folded her arms. "I'd be protective over you too, you know. Not that you need it since you can practically snap anything in half."

siriustwilight: Emmet grinned. "Don't worry, you can protect from annoying siblings if you wish." he grinned, starting the car adn driving down the road, fast. "And just so you know, I have neveer scratched a car before in my life! on accident anyways." he said laughing.

famousactress01: Sophie raised her eyebrows. "So does this mean that you crashed your Jeep on purpose? You did it just so you could touch me didn't you?"

siriustwilight: Emmet snickered. "no, I told you before, I was being careful that day, its just i wasnt as careful as i should have been, oh well." he smrked.
famousactress01: She rolled her eyes and began to look out the window. Several people were going about their business but she felt like something was coming. Sophie shrugged and thought that if it was something big Alice would call them.

siriustwilight: Emmet had then began to hum a random song, smiling at Sophie. But just then, his cell phone rang. "Hello?" he said answering it. "Oh, ya Alice- wait, what? Why?" he asked confused. "Oh, I see, ya ill come back. Okay I will, bye." he said hanging up the phone. Just then Emmet did a Uey adn sped even faster, as fast as the car would go in the direction of the Cullen house. "Sophie, im going to take you to my house for a while okay?" he asked, not really asking, he was goingto do it anyways, but he figured he'd be at least slightly polite. There was also a touch of worry in his voice.

famousactress01: Sophie looked at Emmet. "Ok, something wrong? What happened? Was there an accident?" Emmet drove faster. "Emmet, tell me what's going on. I have a right to know."

siriustwilight: Emmet grimaced. "Yes, you do have a right to know, a big right to know, but i dont want ot tell you in the car. Ill tell you once we are safe in my house." he said, too worried adn scared to really think.

famousactress01: "Ok," She told him. "I trust you." Emmet drove faster, weaving in and out of traffice. Finally, he skidded to a hault in front of their house. They walked inside and everyone was in the living room. "Alright, now can someone tell me what's going on?"

siriustwilight: Emmet walked into the house, seeing Carlisle, who was suppose to be working tonight, sitting
on the couch looking shaken up- in a way Emmet had never seen him act before. Emmet sighed in frustration adn sat on the end of the couch, pulling Sophie to sit between him adn Alice, Jasper was on Alice's other side, ready to calm her when she was told. Emmet then took the iitiative, because nobody else was, adn said solomly "Sophie... your mom is dead. She was killed earlier tonight by a gang of newborn vampires who attacked the hospital, overly excited by the blood there. There was too many for just Carlisle to hold off." he whispered, his voice cracking in places.

famousactress01: Sophie felt everything crash around her. Now all she had was her older brother although he was in another state. Suddenly, she felt relaxed. At first she didn't know what it was but then she glared at Jasper. "I'm just trying to help." He whispered to her. Tears began to fall from her cheeks. She was too shaken to speak. Her heart was crushed and her body began to shake. "She's going into shock." Carlise said. In a matter of seconds, Esme was kneeling in front of her with a glass of water. "Slow sips. We're here for you honey. Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. It was then that Sophie realized that she was even hyperventalating. More tears came down as the reality was seeking deeper.

siriustwilight: Emmet sighed, wantin to comfort her but not knowing how. He had nevr been good at making
people feel beter, that was Jasper's job, though Sophie seemed to be past the strains of Jasper's power. emmet then gently rubbed her back, hoping it would mak her feel better, but he honestly didn't know. He then looked up at Edward "What the hell do i do?" h thought to him.

famousactress01: Edward put a hand up and nodded telling him he's doing fine. Sophie wrapped her arms around Emmet and started to cry. Jasper tried harder to stop her crying. He made her feel the love in the room and the love from her brother even though he wasn't there. While still holding unto Emmet, she looked at Jasper. "Thanks." She said to him and then everybody esle. "I'm sorry you have to see me like this. But I don't know what to do." Alice rubbed her back as she began to speak up. "We talked with your brother. He and his family are coming here. Carlise convinced him to move here. He's going to take up Mr. Willerman's place. He moved to California. Your brother will be the new chem teacher. Everything's already taken care of. We told him you would be staying with us." Sophie smiled at her through her tear stained eyes. "Thanks." She sniffed but held onto Emmet.

(sorry i was lazy)  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:14 am
Emmet wasn't still sure of anything he was doing, but he did know that her close scent wasn't bothering him, thankfully. Emmet then sighed softly and rubbed her back, trying ot comfort her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:57 pm
Quote:
famousactress01: Alice continued to rub her back. "I think you should get some rest now. You can stay here as long as you'd like." She looked at her brother. "Can you take her to your room since it's the only one that has a bed, Emmet?" She asked him. As they were talking, Sophie was already falling asleep as they talked.

siriustwilight: Emmet nodded and picked Sophie up, carrying her to his room and placing her on his bed. He then stayed by her, he didnt want her to be upset if he wasnt there when she woke up or something.

famousactress01: Sophie wrapped her arms around Emmet as she fell asleep. She slept through the night tossing and turning. A few times she mumbled whimpers of her mother and then finally Emmet's name. Finally, in the morning she opened her eyes to see Emmet watching her. The sight of him reminded her of the reality. Sophie couldn't cry anymore since she had already cried so much. "Hi." She said in almost a whisper. "Please, don't make me go to school today." She begged.

siriustwilight: "I wasnt even going to suggest it." he whispered to her, feeling sorry she had lost her mother. He then reached up and stroke her cheek gently.

famousactress01: Sophie placed her hand on his and kept it on her cheek. His cold skin seemed to help with the pain. Suddenly she wrapped her arms around him and buried her head in his chest. They stayed there for a few hours until a knock came on the door. Alice walked in with a tray of food for her lunch. "Hey," She smiled comfortably. "I brought you some food." Sophie thanked her and sat up on the bed. Slowly, she began to eat her food.

siriustwilight: Emmet sighed when Alice came in and when she left he made sure that Sophie ate. "Finish all of it." he urged, he didnt want he to be hungry just because she was still depressed.

famousactress01: She nodded and finished her food. Sophie placed her plate beside her and wrapped her arms around him. Never had she felt this safety with her arms around him.

siriustwilight: "Don't worry though, everything will work out all right. I promise.' he whispered in her ear, rubbing her back gently again comfortingly.

famousactress01: She nodded and hugged him tighter. Not even worrying about hurting him. "I just wish the world would swallow me up or something." She mumbled and took in his scent.

siriustwilight: emmet sighed. "Well too bad, because i would never let that happen." he whispered, kissing her forehead gently.

famousactress01: She chuckled even though it hurt to. "I wouldn't want you to either." She leaned back so that she could finally look at him. Her eyes were puffy and his eyes were somewhat golden. "I would never want to leave you."

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled. "Except when im hungry. Then I cant be around you because that could result badly." he sighed, looking at the clock quickly, seeing it was about two in the afternoon.

famousactress01: Sophie nodded and then followed his eyes to the clock. "Do you have somewhere to be? Cause if you do you can go. The others will take care of me. Plus, I'm not going anywhere."

siriustwilight: Emmet sighed. "No, I don't. Besides, you are more important than anything else anyways." he said, kissing her cheek.

famousactress01: She smiled and then snuggled closer to him. "Good cause I don't want you to go anywhere. Don't get me wrong I love your family but I'd rather be with you right now." Sophie closed her eyes and sighed. "You make everything better."

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled slightly at her. "I think you are giving me too much credit. I'm not worth much of anything really."

famousactress01: She shook her head. "No you really do. You don't know how much you're helping me. Plus your skin feels really good." She chuckled.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled. "Ya, sure." he smirked, resting his head on hers lightly. "You are so warm, its nice." he thought out loud.

famousactress01: Sophie giggled and took a deep breath before sighing. She wanted the world to stand still where they could stay there forever. "You're so cold. It's nice." She chuckled.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her. When the clock chimed three, Emet looked down at Sophie. "So, do you want to go and do something?" he asked, okay if she didnt want to.

famousactress01: Sophie looked up at him and nodded. "I think that would be nice. Seeing as we've been in bed all day." She chuckled. "But let me clean up some. Do you mind if we go back to my house?" She asked but then Alice walked in with everything that Sophie would need. "That might not be a good idea at the moment." Alice placed the things on chair next to Sophie. "It's not a pretty sight." Sophie nodded, thinking of her reaction when she would see all the pictures. Alice looked at Emmet before raising her hands in the air. "I'm sorry. I'm going." She said and closed the door. Sophie smiled and gave Emmet a kiss before heading to the shower.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her and then sat down on his bed, waiting for her to finish taking a shower. He didnt want to take Sophie back to her house, it would just mean more tears. He was going to take her to the 'meadow' that they were in before.

famousactress01: Sophie walked out in her fresh clothes and some light make-up. "Ok, let's get out of here." She told him, ready to go. "You want to drive?" She asked him. "Or do you want to run?"

siriustwilight: Emmet shrugged. "I dont care, you choose." he said, hugging her lighlty.

famousactress01: Sophie thought for a moment. "You know. I think we should run. Let the car rest some." She suggested

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her. "Okay, sounds good." he smiled,. pulling her ont ohis back already and walking out of his room and down the stairs. Edward smirked from the couch as he watched them. Emmet then called to him. "Hey Ed, I got my own human backpack now." he grinned, making Sophie laugh nad then Emmet walked outside and started off at a run.

famousactress01: Sophie laughed and held onto him tighter. She wrapped her legs around his waist to get a good hold of him. She closed her eyes and felt the cold air against her face. Chills ran all over her spine. She rested her head on his back and smiled as she felt them barely moving

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled adn ran until they got to the meadow he had discovered while jeeping. He then sat her down on the grass and sat next to her. "Did you like the ride?" he asked, kissing her cheek.

famousactress01: Sophie smiled as she looked around their meadow. "Very much." She smiled at him. "But
I like being here more. At least right now."

siriustwilight: Emmet nodded. "Ya, it is relaxing up here." he sighed, laying down on his backadn closing his eyes.

famousactress01: She lied down next to him and drapped her arm across his chest. She rested her head on his shoulder and smiled as the wind genlty blew. "This is better than being in your room. Not that your room is bad but here's there's actually quiet. Again, don't get me wrong. I love Alice. I do. But this is peaceful."

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her. "Ya, I know what you mean. And I dont have to worry about people reading my mind." he said, smiling at her slightly.

famousactress01: Sophie laughed and nodded. "Do you think Edward can hear out thoughts from here?" She asked him.

siriustwilight: Emmet shook his head no. "No, its too far away, but I dont think he would have followed us out here to listen in either." he said, knowing Edward never did do that, he just caught up on his thoughts when he returned home.

famousactress01: "That's good." She sighed. "Now we really do have privacy here." They paused for a moment as Sophie thought of something else. "Emmet, what's going to happen to us? I mean as I get older you stay the same."

siriustwilight: Emmet shrugged. 'i dont know, but I know you will get older and I wont age one bit. I dont mind though, do you?" he asked curiously.

famousactress01: She couldn't look at him. "Well......I just think it will be weird when I look like I can be your mother and yet we'll still be together. And then years later when I look old enough to be your grandmother."

siriustwilight: Emmet frowned slightly, thinking about it. "Well, i don't know. If- in a fews year maybe- well just nevermind." he whispered. He then was ashamed of himself for thinking what he just had. He had actually though about suggesting to change her into a vampire, which might not work out well in a sense.

famousactress01: Sophie looked up at him. "No, tell me what you're going to say. I'm up for anything." She told him, almost excited that he thought of something but at the same time she was worried he was going to tell her they should move on.

siriustwilight: Emmet shook his head. "No, its not right to say, and i dont want it. deffinately not now anyways.' he sighed, looking up into the sky.

famousactress01: Sophie looked down afraid her assumption was right. "Alright, if you say so." She told him and lied her head back down. Now more than ever she was afraid that he wanted to seperate from her because she was still human. Then another thought came to her. "Wait," She gasped and sat up so she could full look at him. "You want to turn me into a vampire." She smiled, excitement getting the best of her.

siriustwilight: Emmet grimaced. "Dont you dare get excited. Its not something to get happy about. I threw that idea away anyways, its too much to ask of you. I dont want to hurt you adn make you seperate from your brothers and step away from humanity." he said, turning away from her look.

famousactress01: Sophie huffed. "Emmet, I just lost my mother. One brother is missing and the other one is busy with his family and won't care when I tell him. Ok, maybe he will care, but he's basically a goober and believes anything I tell him. I could easily get him on my side. Plus, I can tell him that I'm free anytime to babysit."

siriustwilight: Emmet shook his head. "You dont understand that you cant tell anybody anything about vampires at all, besides newborn vampires- for a few years- are always thirsty adn usually cant control themselves at all. You wouldnt be able to tell him or anything, youll have to cut yourself off all togeather."

famousactress01: Sophie shrugged. "Well, I don't know what else to do! All of you have done it. Bella's done it and that was only a few years ago. Emmet, I can do it I know I can. I don't want to lose you. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you."
siriustwilight: Emmet frowned. "I- you can't- at least wait a few years, they wont matter."

famousactress01: She sighed and bit her lip. "Graduation. And if you won't do it I can get someone else. Though I'd prefer you to do it. That way I can say that I'm actually yours." She took his hand and began to fiddle with his cold fingers. "I'll wait Emmet, but I can't wait forever. The longer I wait, the older I get which hurts me even more."

siriustwilight: Emmet frowned slightly. "But im really 19, your only 17. We can wait." he said simply. He honestly just wanted to know if it was the right thing to do, he already knew Edward was going to want o talk about it later probably.

famousactress01: Sophie nodded. "Fine, we'll wait. But when I'm 19 and you don't do a thing I swear I'll do something drastic that will be life threatening and someone's going to have to do something. I'd still prefer you to do it."

siriustwilight: Emmet didnt like the idea of her doing omethin life threatening. "Don't do that, please." he whispered, getting upset. The though of her getting hurt was wrenching on his insides. "I dont want you to hurt yourself." he whispered, holding her close to himself, he then kissed her cheek.

famousactress01: Sophie looked into his eyes. "Then promise me, when the time comes, you'll do it. I don't want anyone else to do it but you." She begged. "I've lived with my brothers my whole life. But I've been waiting for someone like you and I'd give everything up just for that."

siriustwilight: Emmet sighed, thinking about it for a moment. "I- I dont know. I'm not sure whats right. I know what Edward did but he was always against it, he actually just changed her bacause she was going to die if he didnt. Accidently of course though."

famousactress01: Sophie looked at the ground. "If I stay human, I'm going to die eventually. Whether it's in a car accident or if it's because of old age. If I stay human, eventually we won't be together. And why should it matter what Edward thinks? This is about us. You and me. This is our decision that we should make togehter."

siriustwilight: Emmet closed his eyes, thinking. "I'm not sure though. I don't want to do the wrong thing." he admitted, upset.

famousactress01: "I know Emmet. I just don't want to lose you." She told him. Her phone began to go off in her pocket and she groaned. "Hello? Hey Frankie. Yeah, I'm doing alright.....Yeah I'm staying with the Cullens.......Ok......Ok, I love you too. Bye." She hung up the phone and put it back in her pocket. "That was my brother. He said he'll be here in a few days. He's just got to finish some things at home before moving." She said in almost a whisper

siriustwilight: "Okay, thats fine." Emmet whispered back, bu he heard the whole conversation anyways so it didnt matter.

famousactress01: Sophie hugged Emmet and rested her head on her head on his shoulder. "Everything's going to work out. We'll get through this." She told him. "We'll do it together."

siriustwilight: "Ya, I know." he whispered, feeling slightl better.

famousactress01: They stayed there in the meadow until they watched the sunset. When the sun was finally gone, Sophie turned to him. "Should we head back or do you still want to stay here or shall we do something else?"

siriustwilight: Emmet sighed, totally calm now. "We can go home if you want to, but we dont have to, you can choose."

famousactress01: Sophie shrugged. "I don't know." Her tummy rumbled and she laughed. "I guess I should get something eat. What about you? Are you hungry?"

siriustwilight: Emmet shook his head. "If im hungry, I would tell you.' he said getting up. "Well since you are hungry, ill take you somewhere nice, in Port Angeles. Ill just have to get a car first.' he said, scooping her up in his arms adn then runnign to the Cullen house. After borrowing Alice's porsche adn getting itno the driver's seat with Sophie in the passanger seat he started to drive to Port Angeles.

siriustwilight: Emmet shook his head. "If im hungry, I would tell you.' he said getting up. "Well since you are hungry, ill take you somewhere nice, in Port Angeles. Ill just have to get a car first.' he said, scooping her up in his arms adn then runnign to the Cullen house. After borrowing Alice's porsche adn getting itno the driver's seat with Sophie in the passanger seat he started to drive to Port Angeles.

famousactress01: She put on her seat belt and couldn't help but smile to herself. "You know, I still can't believe that Alice let you borrow her Porshe. She loves this thing." She chuckled and folded her arms.

siriustwilight: "Well, she knows im a very careful driver." he winked at her and then watched the road.

famousactress01: Sophie couldn't help but laugh. "She thinks that even after you crashed your car?" Emmet looked at her and she tried to hide her smile. "Sorry. It's just the car was in flames. I still hate to think of my car in flames. Then again, you guys are basically loaded so you can replace any car that you trash."

siriustwilight: Emmet smirked. "Thats true, but we have limits. only one car each until it explodes in a friery crash or we trade it in. Sad, I know." he grinned.

famousactress01: She rolled her eyes and stared out the window. "So where are you taking me?" She asked him.

siriustwilight: "A resteraunt since you said you were hungry. Then maybe a movie, I dont know. You pick." he shrugged, he honestly didnt care as long as he was around her.

famousactress01: She shrugged. "I don't care where. It's something to do. And something keep me busy." She told him and watched as the lights of the city began to come in view

siriustwilight: "Okay." he smiled, once in the city they went to a resteraunt that had a valee (cant spell) and once they were inside they were seated. "Order anything, egnore the price." he whispered to her, they were seated in a secluded corner.

famousactress01: Sophie nodded and then looked at the menue. "Emmet, are you serious?!" She whispered as she saw the prices. Emmet nodded and Sophie shrugged. "Ok, if you say so." The waitress came by and took Sophie's order and menue.

siriustwilight: Emmet smirked. "Its not that high of prices when you have a few thousands dollars in cash, not to mention a almost unlimited credit card in my pocket." he grinne,d honestly not braggingg, just informing.

famousactress01: Sophie gawked at him. "Geez, talk about being loaded." She giggled. The waitress brought her food and Sophie ate it gladly. "So when you get a new car, do you think you'll get a Jeep or a different car?"

siriustwilight: Emmet shrugged. "I dont know yet. I havent really decided. What do you think?" he asked curiously.

famousactress01: Sophie took a bite of her food as she thought. "I think you should stay with the Jeep. It suits you. And if you ever need a sportier car you could always borrow one of the other cars."

siriustwilight: Emmet nodded. "Thats what i always thought.' he grined.

famousactress01: Sophie finished her food and Emmet payed the bill. They walked out of the resturant and she turned to him. "So shall we go to the movies?"

siriustwilight: "Yes, we never got a chance yesterday.' he said, gettign itn othe car adn droving to the theater.

famousactress01: "Good idea." She told him. "So what shall we see?" She asked as he began to drive

siriustwilight: "I dont know. You choose.' he said as they pulled into the parking lot of the theater. He then got out, opened her door for her and walked inside, hand-in-hand. "Pick."

famousactress01: She looked at the list and was glad that he was holding her hand. "Oo, how about (insert movie)?" She asked him. "I hear it's really good."

siriustwilight: emmet smiled. "Ya, okay." said and then paid for it. They then walked into the theater. "
Pick where we sit.' he said waiting for her to choose. The theater was about empty no except for a few people in the front.

famousactress01: She led him to the center of the theater and they both enjoyed the movie. When it was over they walked still hand in hand. Sophie yawned. "Now what should we do?" She asked him. "And this time you choose."

siriustwilight: Emmet shrugged. "You look tired, do you want ot go home and sleep?"

famousactress01: Sophie nodded as her eyes grew tired. "Yeah, I think that would be a good idea." He led her to the car and she soon fell asleep before he could get them back to his house.

siriustwilight: Emmet wrapped and arm around her, adn smiled. He then parked in his driveway and carried her into the house and upstairs to his room, closing the door behind them.

famousactress01: As she slept, Sophie wrapped her arms around him and slept through the night. This time there was less tossing and turning. The next morning, she woke up and smiled at Emmet. "Good morning." She told him

siriustwilight: "Good morning.'he smiled at her. "Sleep well?" he asked, stroking her cheek gently.

famousactress01: She nodded and smiled. "Better than the night before." She looked away and then back at him. "Do I have to go back to school today?"

siriustwilight: "Depends on why, if you are just lazy then i dont care, or if other reasons then i still dont care. So, actually no matter what the reason is i dont care. school isnt that exciting." he shrugged. "Just dont let esme hear me saying that." he sighed,

famousactress01: Sophie laughed and snuggled closer to him. "I don't want to go back to school ever. Can I just be home schooled? Then again, Frankie might not like it. Neither will Esme."

siriustwilight: "i would allow you, but everyone else wont like the idea. You dont have to go back today
though, but probably by monday you'll have to go back to school or Esme will start complain- or actually constantly suggesting you go back. I know, thats what happened to me last year, but for difference reasons.' he sighed.

famousactress01: She sighed. "Fine, I'll go back monday. No doubt everyone's heard of it by now. The town's so small everyone knows everything within days."

siriustwilight: "True. So whats on the agenda for today? Or just pure lazyness?' he asked, smiling.

famousactress01: Sophie laughed and shrugged. "I don't know. This time you choose. And you can't say that you don't care. I chose all yesterday. Now it's your turn."

siriustwilight: "Okay, fine." he said thinking. "We can.... go shopping at the mall? Without Alice though becaue she could take literally all day in one store.' he smiled.

famousactress01: She smiled and nodded. "I think I'd like that." She said and got up. She changed into clothes that Alice left for her in the bathroom. "You want to drive, or shall I?" She asked.

siriustwilight: "Doesnt matter, you can drive if you wish." he said, laying on the bed anad looking at the ceiling.

famousactress01: "I think I should. Come on." She grabbed his hand and they ran out of the door before anyone could say anything. She got in the drivers seat and sped off toward the mall. The driving felt good to her. It felt like a life time since the last time she drove.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her. 'Be careful, I dont need you getting hurt." he said, making sure she had complete conrol of her driving.

Sophie rolled her eyes and began to slow down. They got to the mall safely and she slammed her car door in victory. "Ha! And you were worried that I would get hurt and crash the car. Oh ye of little faith." She smiled.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:49 am
Quote:
siriustwilight (10/30/2008 1:57:09 PM): Emmet got out of the car adn smiled at her. "I always had faith in you, i was just a little worried, I think i'm being over-protective." he sighed.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 1:57:55 PM): Sophie took his hand and smiled. "I think you are too. I don't know what it is about people who meet me. They're always over-protective of me. No matter who they are."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 1:58:38 PM): Emmet shrugged. "Maybe becasue you are so small and cute." he grinned.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 2:00:15 PM): She smiled as they walked in the mall. "Aww, that's so sweet but I'm tougher than I look. Plus, I do recall Alice being smaller than me."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 2:01:08 PM): "No, Alice isn't 'small', she is a midget.' he grinned. "So, where do you want to go?"

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 2:02:00 PM): She laughed and shook her head. "I don't know. Don't really care. But I will tell you I never really thought of a guy suggesting to go shopping with a girl. I always thought they hated it."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 2:03:36 PM): Emmet shrugged. "I like to shop sometimes, I just figured it would be something you wanted to do though. I mean think about it, free to roam the mall with a unlimited budget for anything you want to buy. Sounds like a girl's greatest wish in life." he smiled.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 2:05:43 PM): She kissed his cheek. "You know girls all to well. And since we have an unlimited budget we can tare this place apart." She led him into the first dressing store. "Ok, now I'll pick some stuff and you pick some stuff. I like wearing clothes that my boyfriend likes me in."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 2:06:46 PM): Emmet smiled slightly. 'But you could wear anything and I would still like it and think you to be beautiful."

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 2:08:36 PM): "That's sweet. Fine, I'll just pick things out for myself." She told him and began to pick out some clothes. A little later she was finally walking out of the dressing room wearing a satin black dress. "Ok, what do you think of this one?"

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 2:09:19 PM): Emmet whistled and then grinned. "Looks stunning."

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 2:12:38 PM): She smiled and was about to walk in the dressing room when she got a text from Alice. 'I like the pink one on you.' It read. At first Sophie, didn't know what she was talking about but then someone placed a pink smooth dress on the rack near the door. Sophie took and
quickly changed into it. "What do you think?" She asked Emmet. "Curtisy of Alice."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 2:13:57 PM): Emmet smiled. "Looove it. But is Alice really giving shoppong advice through a phone? Why?" he asked, chuckling softly.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 2:14:38 PM): She shrugged. "Who knows? Maybe she has something up her sleeve. Maybe we're going to another club or something."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 2:15:30 PM): Emmet sighed and rolled his eyes. "Ya, she would know. But still, I can't think of anything." he said, looking in her face.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 5:22:05 PM): Sophie shrugged and changed into some other clothes before finishing. They bought some things and headed out of the store. "Ok, What next?"

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 5:22:42 PM): Emmet thought for a moment. "I don't know. Another store?" he asked, gestering to a random one.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 5:23:14 PM): Sophie laughed and nodded. "Hey Emmet, What kind of music do you like?" She asked as they headed into another clothing store.

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 5:23:53 PM): "I like any music really. Why do you ask?" he said, watching her look at the clothes.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 5:24:20 PM): She shrugged as she began to look at some racks. "Just wondering. Since we're practically dating I might as well know, right?"

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 5:26:30 PM): emmet nodded. "Ya, I guess so..... so what kind of sports do you like?" he asked curiously, leaning against a shelf.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 5:28:35 PM): Sophie paused at a random shirt before she answered. "Let's see. Basketball, soccer......um......oh and baseball of course." She smiled remembering when his family had played. "What was it like.......when you were a kid." She asked a little hesitantly.

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 5:31:01 PM): Emmet thought for a moment, remembering a few things but not all of his human life. "well... my memory isn't too good from that time, but i remember that I used to love playing sports, but of course everything was different back then, made different i mean. Like no helmets and things required..... compared to today it was rather different." he said, shrugging. He liked this day in time much better than the one he was born in, especially the tvs.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 5:31:51 PM): She skipped over some shirts and thought of another question. "What's been you're favorite decade and why?"

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 5:35:23 PM): Emmet thought for a moment. "well.... the seventies were pretty cool, for obvious reasons." he grinned. "But besides from the.... excitement of that age I like this time much better. The technology is definately amazing compared to the time i was born in and I like the people in it too, well more than other times. Like the late-mid 1900's had a lot of druggies adn burnouts, the 20's was full of excitement, I loved the Roaring 20's." he grinned. "But besides from that i hated the 30's, the Great Depresion was a totally bumer for Americans.' he sighed, thinking of it.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 5:37:30 PM): Sophie nodded remembering from her history class. "Have you ever wanted to correct a teacher because they said something wrong about an era you" She leaned in to whisper. "lived through?"

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 5:39:19 PM): Emmet grinned. "I honestly never pay attention to teachers nowadays, I think I did for the first year irepeated high school, but then i got insanely bored and never payed attention again. You have no idea how sucky it is to go through high school about twenty times." he sighed.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 5:47:26 PM): She smiled and shrugged. "Maybe I will one day." She mumbled as she grabbed a few more shirts. "I'm going to go try these on

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 5:48:17 PM): emmet frowned slightly, too sliht for a human to see at the her one day becomin a vampire implying comment. "Okay, go try 'em on." he said smilign kindly at her.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 5:49:32 PM): Sophie tried on the shirts and her and Emmet hit a few more stores before finally leaving. "Well, that was fun. I still think you should have gotten something instead of letting me get everything. I feel bad that you didn't even get a shirt."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 5:51:00 PM): emmet smirked. "You have no idea how full me closet it at home, Alice insists on everyone having too many clothes, so many that I could wear a different one everyday the rest of my life and never wear the same thing." he winked, over exagerating but there was still a lot in his closet.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 5:54:13 PM): She giggled and placed everything in the car. They drove back to his house and Alice met them outside to help bring in the bags. "You can leave a lot of your clothes here." She told her. "You know, just in case or something." Sophie rolled her eyes and they placed her clothes in an empty closet. "The others and I are going to the movies. You guys wanna come?" Sophie shook her head. "Nah, I'm pretty pooped." Alice nodded and her and the others left. Sophie began to walk around and opened a random room. "Who's room is this?" She asked, not knowing it was once Rosalie's.

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 5:55:42 PM): Emmet frowned and pulled her away from the door, closing it. "That was... never mind.' he said embarassed. "So, do you want a official tour, besides that room at least." he asked, putting on a fake smile.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 5:59:42 PM): She looked at him curiously since he didn't really answer her question. As she closed the door, a picture caught her eye. Sophie picked it up and looked at a picture of him and Rosalie. "This was her room. Wasn't it. She was very beautiful." Sophie said. Emmet didn't say anything. She placed the picture back down and tried to smile herself. "So how about that tour?"

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 6:01:48 PM): Emmet nodded adn walked away from the room swiftly, upset. He walked to the end of the hallway and gestered "Edward's old room." he said, motioning to the door on the left. He then pointed to the other side of the hallway "Carlisle's office." he said. He didnt sound like the happy self he was earlier.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 6:02:41 PM): Sophie stopped him by taking his hand. "Emmet, stop." She told him. "I'm sorry I brought it up. I shouldn't have. Do you want me to go? I don't have to stay."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 6:08:40 PM): ((i didnt get a post from u if u wrote something after my post... besides the 'internet not working' thing))

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 6:08:58 PM): what was the last thing you posted?

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 6:09:09 PM): "No." he said truthfully adn then sighed heavily. "Just... forget about it." he said walking back to his room adn closing the door.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 6:12:08 PM): Sophie took his hand and led him to his room where they sat on the bed. "Look, I'm sorry I brought it up. And I'm not going to forget about it. Talk to me. I'm here for you." He did't say anything at first. "Emmet, there's no use bottling it up. It will only make it worse."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 6:13:53 PM): "Its just.." he hesitated and then sighed. "You two are so similar." he said, rolling himself purposely off the opposite side of the bed and onto the floor. He didnt want to accidentally hit her or anythign in his anger/upsetness so he figured this little distance would help.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 6:16:49 PM): Sophie lied down on the bed where she could see him. "I see. That actually explains somethings." She rested her chin on her arms and watched him. "I'm sorry I remind you of her."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 6:19:00 PM): Emmet looked up at her, upset. "No, dont be sorry." he groaned. "I- i like it. Thats why im confused. i dont know if I like you for you or just the memory of her." he whimpered, covering his face with his big arms, he didnt want to upset her by saying that, but he didnt want her to leave him either just because of that.

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 6:23:49 PM): Emmet looked up at her, upset. "No, dont be sorry." he groaned. "I- i like it. Thats why im confused. i dont know if I like you for you or just the memory of her." he whimpered, covering his face with his big arms, he didnt want to upset her by saying that, but he didnt want her to leave him either just because of that.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 6:24:36 PM): Sophie shook her head. "Hey" She said to get his attention. She waited for him to look at her before she continued. "Emmet, I see it as both. That and either way, I have you. I understand if you like me because of her. All I know is that I'm falling for you and I've never felt this happy before. Don't worry about hurting me. That's kind of impossible. And I'm sure I would do the same thing if you remided me of my past husband. If I had one of course."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 6:27:06 PM): Emmet was glad that she understood, but he still felt kind of bad for acting this way. "O-okay." he said, sitting up slowly, avoiding her gaze. He then jumped to his feet, pretending to act perfectly normal, he was embarassed for breaking down like that. "So, want ot go..... do something?; he askjed.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 6:29:11 PM): She laughed at his suddenly excitement and shrugged. "We'll do what you want to do." She told him. "But you're not foolin anyone."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 6:31:06 PM): Emmet sighed adn picked her up moderately quickly, placing her on his back and he carried her down the stairs and outside. "I dont know what you are talking about." he said, smiling slightly.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 6:32:32 PM): She rolled her eyes and kissed the back of his neck. "Fine." She told him. "I'll play your game. We'll go where you want to go and we'll leave it at that." She wrapped her legs around his waist as held on tight as he was getting ready to run.

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 6:35:14 PM): Emmet smiled to himself and then set off at a run, truthfully running randomly until he thought of somethign to do. He then got a brilliant idea and ran full spped at a cliff with a drop off that was about fifty feet from the ground below and jumped off of it at his full runnign speed. He then reached around and cradled Sophie to him so she wouldnt get hurt on the landing. When he slammed into the ground below, perfectly fine, he started to laugh loudly. "Are you okay/" he asked grinning, seeign she was fine physically.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 6:40:48 PM): Sophie froze in his arms, still trying to recover from the shock. Finally, she crawled out from his arms and glared at him. "I ought to kill you for that." She began to brush off some of the rubble and dirt from her clothes. "What posessed you to do that?!"
siriustwilight (10/30/2008 6:41:33 PM): emmet grined. "I was bored and it was fun. You got a problem with
that?" he asked playfully.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 6:57:18 PM): Sophie folded her arms. "You could have at LEAST warned me you were going to jump off a fifty foot cliff." The giant mark in the ground made her laugh. "You're incredible." She chuckled as she shook her head.

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 6:58:00 PM): Emmet grinned. "I know, but you have to admit it was fun." he say playfully tapping her shoulder.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 6:58:58 PM): She sighed. "Ok, it was fun. But I probably would have had more fun if you told me before hand. A little warning would have been nice."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 6:59:36 PM): Emmet chuckled. "Well it was a split second decisssion really." he admitted, smiling.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 7:01:27 PM): She rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "Ok, mister split decision. What next? Jumping off the Empire State building?" She asked sarcastcially.

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 7:02:28 PM): Emmet shrugged. "I never tried that before, it should be fun." he winked, not really planning on it. "But honsetly, im sorry for scaring you.' he grinned.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 7:03:54 PM): Sophie shook her head. "It's fine. I'm sure it won't be the last time you do that to me. Plus, you never know." She smirked. "I could do it to you someday."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 7:04:25 PM): emmet looked at her curiously. "Uhh, how?" he asked, honestly curious now.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 7:04:51 PM): Again, she shook her head. "Oh no. I'm not telling you. That could ruin the suprise."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 7:05:21 PM): emmet sighed. "Fine, ill ask edward later, haha. In your face, you suck." he smirked.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 7:06:31 PM): "Oh I such?" She asked raising her eyebrows. "I suck?! Watch out mister. You may have Edward but I have Alice with the conviving mind. She'll know what would make you regret saying that to me."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 7:07:29 PM): Emmet rolled his eyes. "Ya right. Sure.' he said sarcastically. "She wouldnt tell you nothin." he grinned, hoping he was right but thinking he was wrong.;

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 7:09:36 PM): Sophie raised her eyebrows. "Oh really? You don't believe she wouldn't tell me anything? Let's call her and find out. I'm sure she'd have the most juiciest stuff on you." She said reaching for her phone

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 7:10:08 PM): Emmet watched her. "Dont you dare." he grinned.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 7:11:19 PM): She folded her arms and held her phone in the air about to dial. "What are you going to do about it?" She smirked.

siriustwilight: Emmet smiled at her and then tackled her away from the phone, laughing. He then landed on the ground, her partially under his chest him holding her down, softly though so she wouldnt get hurt. "Like I said, you wouldnt dare." Before Emmet had tackled her, she had pushed the call button, so Alice was now listening in. She was grinning on the other end of the phone.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 7:18:16 PM): Alice, on the other end, was not happy. First, she had seen them falling. That she was not happy with. Second, she was hearing their conversation. Sophie looked at the phone. "It looks like I did." She picked up the phone and smiled. "Hello Alice."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 7:20:06 PM): Emmet growled playfully. "Give me the phone Soph, now." he said, reachig for it. Alice rolled her eyes. "So, what happened?" Alic asked, wondering why they had fallen, that was the only thing she saw in the vision. "Are you okay?" she asked.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 7:22:33 PM): Sophie was trying to talk but Emmet was trying to reach the phone. "We're fine, Alice." She yelled so Alice could hear her. "But I need some juicy info on Emmet!" Alice smiled and shook her head. "Sure, Sophie. I know a ton of stuff. What do you want to know?"

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 7:24:46 PM): Emmet groaned. "O hell no! alice dotn tell her anythign.' he yelled smiling, tackling Sophie again adn taking the phone from her. "Oh, hello Alice. I would appreciate it if you stopped telling stuff about me to my friends." he grinned, and then 'accidentally' closed the phone. "Oops." he grinned, smilojng at Sophie.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 7:26:49 PM): Sophie shrugged. "It's ok. I can get some stuff from her later. But I'm a friend now?" She teased. "Interesting. Never knew of anybody kissing their friends."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 7:28:30 PM): Emmet shrugged. "I- well i didnt want to tell her, even though she probably knows already if i said 'grilfriend' she'll be all unusually happy and stuff. Its really annoying." he sighed.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 7:31:00 PM): Sophie laughed and kissed him quickly. "It's ok. I understand. And she probably does know now. Eddie too since he knows everything she knows. The only ones who wouldn't know would be Jasper and Bella."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 7:32:01 PM): "They probably know then too im guessing. Ed adn Alice tell them everything." he ssighed. "Oh well, I dont care." he said, crossing his arms over his chest.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 7:33:27 PM): She smiled at him. "I'm proud of you. You finally don't care. Aww, my wittle baby's growing up." She giggled

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 7:34:26 PM): Emmet rolled hsi eyes and smiled at her. "Not funny." he said.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 7:35:14 PM): She laughed. "I'm sorry." She rubbed his arms to comfort him. "Now what shall we do?"

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 7:36:03 PM): Emet shrugged. "i dont know." he said wrapping his arms around her.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 7:37:32 PM): "What? No more death defying stunts?" She teased. "I'm sorry." She said once he didn't look very pelased. "Do you mind if we get me something to eat? I kind of hungry."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 7:39:27 PM): Emmet scooped her up in his arms, smiling at her. He then kissed her forehead before putting her on his back and then he ran home. "Okay, i suck at cooking." he admitted when they were in the kitchen.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 7:40:43 PM): Sophie shook her head as he put her down. "It's ok. I like cooking." She rumaged through the cabinets and laughed. "Looks like Alice new I was going to be cooking."

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 7:41:23 PM): Emmet smiled and sat at the table, looking at her. "She has a tendency to know things."

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 7:42:04 PM): She giggled and nodded. "I've noticed." She said as she began to make some homemade fried chicken.

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 7:43:16 PM): emmet smiled at her. "You know I would help, but the last time i tried ot cook something I literally blew up the kitchen, so I am kind of grounded from cooking at the moment.' he grinned.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 7:45:56 PM): She laughed and placed some chicken in a pot of oil. "Don't worry about it. I can cook fine. You just sit back and watch the master at work. It's not everyday people get to watch me cook." She smiled and put some potatoes in some water for them to cook.

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 7:47:35 PM): Emmet smiled. "Okay, ill sit here and watch.... he said, sitting ontop of the table. "Oh and if anybody asks later, i was never on the table. Thats also somethin I shouldnt do, but I do anyways." he grinned.

famousactress01 (10/30/2008 7:50:44 PM): "Aren't you ever afraid that Alice will see you?" She asked him. The water for the potatoes began to boil and she drained the water and placed them in a bowl before mashing.

siriustwilight (10/30/2008 7:51:30 PM): "well of ourse, I actually always get caught bu I never get punished really. Everyone loves me too much.' he chuckled.

She smiled and began mashing the potatoes. After awhile she finished making her dinner and sat next to Emmet on the table. She began to eat her food as noticed Emmet was watching her. "Oh, please. You're not that only one loved in this house."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff