Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:50 pm
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
The only pairing that actually got married is Kenshin and Kaoru. Kenshin and Tomoe was a little bit of a fraud but they were planning to get married after all the mess was cleared up. Then Tomoe died. The other pairings don't actually have an ending. Reflections was mainly KenxKao. But we can assume that Aoshi and Misao got together and Sano and Megumi got together, and so on.
eek eek whee xp eek eek

xd blaugh OMG! MWUHAHA... I was talking with my friend about Kenshin and....typed in Kenshin instead of Megumi. I tend to type in what I'm saying and not what I'm thinking of. Weasels...My apologies.

*I edited the Kenshin part.
Sorry Melody if I scared you... whee
That's ok... I was just a bit surprised... I was sure there was an explination. I have nothing against those people who like yoi...but I was sure I wasn't missing something THAT big in the series....

blaugh I wouldn't exactly call myself a person who likes Yaoi liker but some pairings I can accept. I think Sano is pretty much straight.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:00 pm
Misao-sama
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
The only pairing that actually got married is Kenshin and Kaoru. Kenshin and Tomoe was a little bit of a fraud but they were planning to get married after all the mess was cleared up. Then Tomoe died. The other pairings don't actually have an ending. Reflections was mainly KenxKao. But we can assume that Aoshi and Misao got together and Sano and Megumi got together, and so on.
eek eek whee xp eek eek

xd blaugh OMG! MWUHAHA... I was talking with my friend about Kenshin and....typed in Kenshin instead of Megumi. I tend to type in what I'm saying and not what I'm thinking of. Weasels...My apologies.

That's ok... I was just a bit surprised... I was sure there was an explination. I have nothing against those people who like yoi...but I was sure I wasn't missing something THAT big in the series....

blaugh I wouldn't exactly call myself a person who likes Yaoi liker but some pairings I can accept. I think Sano is pretty much straight.
yeah.. me too  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Youkai_Kurama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:37 am
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
eek eek whee xp eek eek

yeah.. me too
I should hope so...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:19 am
Youkai_Kurama
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
eek eek whee xp eek eek

yeah.. me too
I should hope so...
Lol xd  

Sephiralen

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:14 pm
Sephiralen
Youkai_Kurama
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
eek eek whee xp eek eek

blaugh I wouldn't exactly call myself a person who likes Yaoi but some pairings I can accept. I think Sano is pretty much straight.
yeah.. me too
I should hope so...
Lol xd

blaugh Hehe  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:32 am
God! I hope Sano's straight...(cuz he's hott) sweatdrop man...that'd be kinda creepy...no offence to Yaoi fans.  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:49 am
OH, so this is the post that Misao Sama was talking about in her journal. Ha-ha! Now I get it! Ha-ha-ha! blaugh

xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:30 pm
watchdawg77
God! I hope Sano's straight...(cuz he's hott) sweatdrop man...that'd be kinda creepy...no offence to Yaoi fans.

I think Kamatari is the only one that's offically gay. 3nodding  

Misao-hime

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:47 pm
Misao-sama
watchdawg77

Yeah, I think your right on that one.... that guy kreeps me out!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:59 pm
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
watchdawg77

Kamatari is okay. I think Kanryu Takeda is way more psycho and creepy than Kamatari. That guy's insane! Poor Aoshi-sama. crying  

Misao-hime

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:01 pm
Misao-sama
Melody Rhyme
Misao-sama
watchdawg77

Kamatari is okay. I think Kanryu Takeda is way more psycho and creepy than Kamatari. That guy's insane! Poor Aoshi-sama. crying
Yeah.... that guy's just nuts... domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:19 am
I think Jineh is a lot more creepier than Kanryu! sweatdrop  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:06 pm
Gee, I kinda feel lost cuz I don't remember hearing about Kanryu or Kamatari. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:18 pm
hypnocrown
Gee, I kinda feel lost cuz I don't remember hearing about Kanryu or Kamatari. stare

Episode 10-11: Kanryu is the opium dealer Aoshi used to work with and he killed Aoshi's comrades when Kenshin won the battle between Aoshi and Kenshin. Extremely psycho guy. He also kidnapped Megumi because she knows how to make opium. Kamatari is part of the Juppongatana. He makes an appearance at the Aoiya during episodes 51-52ish. Nothing much about him, only that he loves Shishio and will do anything for him. sweatdrop  

Misao-hime

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:36 pm
User Image

That's Kamatari. Ring any bells? whee  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games