Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:46 pm
Yvansi had simply sat back on the side of the pirate vessel and closed his eyes through these events. Oddly he had pictured deer and other large wildlife. Suddenly he shook himself awake. He had a sudden image of a dark red dragon attacking the animals. Again he wondered what was wrong with him. When the two royalties conversation appeared to be over he walked over to Callisto, and asked if he could have a word in private. (only thing i could think of now...)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:40 pm
Lalapeya looked at Yvansi and Calisto walk off to talk privatly. "I wonder what their talking about? Oh how lovely they look together. To bad I have to marry him." she nodded over to Nicholi. After a while the gentle sway of the boat made her tired and sleepy, she nodded off, with her head on a barrel and her legs curled up, she fell asleep.
(It's ok... No I just feel like discluding her.)  

ruggaboo

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:20 pm
Yilayth nodded to everyone. "well i should be off," she started. "i i stay any longer the ogres will come back, and i dont want to burden you." she said turning around and walking off.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:08 pm
Zyltai walked up alongside Yilayth, "Since the princess is with her fiaƱce, I suppose there's no point in me remaining here. I'll accompany you."  

Rexxxxxx

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:03 pm
((WHAT? you don't like me? WAAAAAAH!!!! crying )))

Nabri stared at the prince, he was incredibly good looking...She shook the thought from her head, that was Lalapeya's man, what had he said about her looking familiar though? Nabri skipped over to him, "You said I looked familiar to you, what was that about?" she asked him quietly, tilting her head curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:33 pm
"Is there something you wanted to discuss?" Callisto asked uncertainly. She didnt know much about this boy so she decided to keep things business-like.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:55 pm
Yilayth smiled at Zyltai. "thank you," she told him, greatful to be able to have company.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:12 pm
Yvansi nodded."I am to understand you are a fire mage? Because if you are, my father asked a favor of me. He said, and I quote, 'when the fire mages hope seems lost, find the mage that accompanies royalty and deliver the Book to the place dragons and humans can co-exist.' I have no idea what this means, but here is the book he gave me." and with this he pulled out from his shirt the red dusty book, bound in gold, hoping for some reaction.  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:47 pm
As Callisto took the fancy looking book from Yvansi she felt a stranger but familiar surge coarse through her body. "Well Im not sure what this is... but it feels familiar to me. Hmmmm I havent mentioned this to anyone yet but Im half dragon maybe that has something to do with it if we're to find the place that dragons and humans coexist. Its rather strange." she murmured looking down at the book.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:20 pm
Yvansi nodded, the news about her ancestry not startling. He also decided to confide in her this new secret.With a deep breath, he slowly began. "On this page," Here he paused to finger to the correct page,"I read these words, now I keep having these animal like thoughts, my eyesight is keener, and I keep having visions of some dark red dragon killing animals. Did I somehow change myself? And how will we convince the others we need to go to the fire temple?"  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:30 pm
She thought for a second. "Well for Nabri and I that WAS our destination so I think she'll come along but as for the Princess..... shes getting married with her fiance and her gaurds go where ever she goes. So if we can get the Princess to go there the rest should follow.'  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:29 pm
Yilayth climbed back onto the land, then started to walk in the forest. "i apreatiate you offering to come..." she told Zyltai. "i havent been around people much..." she smiled. "it's nice to talk to people." yilayth hoped she wasnt talikng too much,it was just, really quiet.  

Deadly Posion

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:35 pm
Zyltai grinned, "Talk all you want. I haven't socialized in awhile, and it keeps me from becoming bored. So, exactly where are we heading?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:53 pm
"well..." Yilath started. "first i plan on heading off to a very BIG castle." she said. "i have to ask questions obout what happened 6 years ago." she crossed her arms. "i heard lots of bad stuff happen back then, and it happend to me too..."  

Deadly Posion

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:56 pm
Zyltai decided not to read her mind this time, not wanting to invade her privacy too much, "Would you tell me what happened, or are you uncomfortable talking about it?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games