Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:56 am
"I'm fine!" She snapped at Falcon. "A Mage seems to think he can trifle with me. I will not have it." She ruffled her wings and growled low in her throat.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:39 am
"Alright then." he said. "I dont know if you know this already but I figure we should have a proper introduction. My name is Falcon." he said hoping to lighten the tense mood.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:21 pm
Kree Turned into an unusually small cub and climbed Falcons shoulder and slept on his head and whispered, “I love you, please never think anything different.”  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:56 pm
Tibby smiled at the dragon and made another respectful bow, "And I am Tibbena, the elf, otherwise known as Tibby." She smirked at how strange the name Tibby sounded for an elf.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:28 am
Red Heart nodded her head to them. "I am named Red Heart," she replied. "I am of the lands of Acadia. I am now the slave of the Mage, whose name is unknown." Red Heart growled as her Mage slide along her mental barriers.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:10 pm
"Its a pleasure and an honor. Ive never met a dragon before." Falocn stated before reaching up and gently lifting Kree off his head and into his arms. "So will you teach me?" He asked as he stroked Krees soft fur.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:05 pm
Kree purred and softly licked Falcon’s hands, “I am Kree the sphinx, and the Protector of the Gira, Have you ever heard of it?” Her Kitten mouth moved unusually. “I am quite honored to meet you Red Heart.” She bowed her head, and purred, while she batted at Falcon’s fingers.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:35 am
Red Heart looked at Kree. "I have not," she answered. "Falcon. I will teach you. But at the end of your training, you must free me from this Mage. Do you agree?"  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:45 am
Falcon looked up from the cub in his hands and nodded solemly. "I agree." he said.

"My servant, I have sent for you for a purpose so vital to my plans that you must NOT fail! Not far from here there is a small group in the pressence of a dragon. The boy in that group is the Chosen One." he said. The servants eyes widened slightly. "Neither your magic or mine is strong enough to penatrate that of the dragons from this distance so I dont want you to engage the dragon. What I want you to do is lead the Chosen one away from her. Do whatever it takes. If you need to capture one of his companions do so just be sure he follows you here. Then he shall be within my power." he said. The servant who appeared as a shadow nodded. "It shall be done." then he flew off to carry out his command.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:47 am
Tibby watched solemly, so Falcon was the Chosen One, interesting, whatever THAT ment. She sat in one of the branches and stared at Falcon, she noticed his fists, there were cuts and scratches across his knuckles, they looked painful "What have you been doing Falcon? Punching trees?" she said sarcastically as she jumped down and grabbed his hand to examine his cuts, she arched an eyebrow at him. (Sorry, I'm bored and you said something about some cuts on his hands earlier Saphire)  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:31 pm
(lol whatever)
Falcon looked down slightly embarrassed about his hands. He pulled them from her hands though and placed them behind his back as he propped Kree onto his shoulder. "Uh something like that but they're fine just a few scrapes is all." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:44 pm
Tibby rolled her eyes and grabbed his right hand, "Those sure don't look like "just scrapes", she replied, running her fingers across his knuckles to sense the damage, "I should heal them." she told him.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:15 pm
Falcon scowled. "Theyre fine Tibby. Dont touch them." he said with a stubborn egde.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:50 pm
Tibby glared at him, "It isn't going to hurt, much." she said, slightly teasing, slightly serious as she started running her fingers firmly on his cuts.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:48 pm
kara stod up. "well joseph..." she started. "shall we get going?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games