Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirBayer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:21 am
((How do I respond to that?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:08 pm
((I'll do it for you))

Arthur grasped the doorknob and turned, pushing the door open cautiously. The door lead to backstage, a messy, mid-sized rectangular room, about half the size of the stage. Several props and costumes spread about and three large mirrors on the back wall. To the left of the mirror on the far left was another door.
An empty pill bottle was found at Arthur's feet.  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:06 pm
Arthur groaned. He kept his flashlight in hand, and didn't hesitate to carry the steak knife in his right hand. It was his dominant, and it seemed this was turning into a fight. Pausing in the doorway, he turned to behind him. "Guys, I've found his trail, let's go! This pill bottle's empty, he won't last long at this rate." With that he bee-lined for the other door.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:14 pm
Henry pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it with the Zippo he also carried in his pocket. "Seriously, can someone give me a suggestion here? I'd rather not kill her."  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:23 pm
"Just...do something!" Ro called out from the stage, "Just make sure she can't follow us."
Ro then followed behind Arthur into the room.

Arthur heard what sounded like someone crying nearby, from where, exactly, wasn't clear, but the sound was definitely female.

Andreas returned to the Dance Hall.

The sound of metal grating being removed from a wall could be heard over the sound of crying. The sound came from behind the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:57 pm
Lips pursed, Arthur moved up. He pushed the handle so the door opened a crack, then returned his flashlight to the side of his head and the steak knife to at his hip. With one swift movement, he thrust the door open with his hip and shone the flashlight upon whatever was behind it.  

SirBayer

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:48 am
Henry shrugged and bent over the woman. Flicking open his knife, he set to work.
Two minutes later, about the time that the others were moving on, he had already cut the tendons in her knees and elbows, so she couldn't move. He had mostly stopped the bleeding using the woman's own clothing, then wiped his knife on her dress.
"Later," he said, flicking the cigarette butt onto her. She struggled, but could not move. Henry set off after the others, staying near Andreas.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:01 am
(( http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14134771 Pewpew! The awesome spreads through all the RPs of the Cabal group, concluding in OiM.))  

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:39 am
((I SHALL JOIN!
But later, I only have time to post in a few threads...I'll post in teh rest possibly later today or tomorrow after school.))

The woman began to use her chin to crawl very slowly towards Henry but posed no real threat.

Arthur's light shone upon the mirror of a mid-sized bathroom. The floors were made of polished marble and the three stalls, all next to eachother on the left of the room and closed, were made of the same material.
Three granite sinks protruded from the walls on the left.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:48 am
Arthur cocked an eyebrow. Only place left to check was the stalls. He moved to each of them, pushing them open while trying to remain prepared.  

SirBayer

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:01 pm
The first, along with the second stalls were empty. In the third, however, Arthur opened in time to witness Gregory's feet as he pulled himself through an air vent just large enough to accommodate his thin frame.

Soon after, Gregory could be heard making his way upwards through the vents.

The crying could still be heard from the other room.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:04 pm
Andreas followed the sound of the crying.  

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:11 pm
Andreas was led to the central mirror backstage.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:14 pm
Cautiously and still wielding his painting, ridiculous though it made him feel, Andreas tried to find the source.

((NativeForeigner, you should post in Cabal and make a profile for Dust. razz ))  

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:20 pm
((I can't see the last page of Cabal (this computer has a filter... gonk ) and I'll make a profile as soon as I get home to my own computer, which will be sometime today.))

Andreas couldn't find an external source, but instead, put his ear to the mirror. He discovered that the crying came from behind the mirror and tried pushing it open. It swung silently open on unseen hinges to reveal a small dressing room.

A young woman curled in the fetal position was crying in the corner.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games