Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Happily Ever After (Private~!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:58 pm
"I'm his knight, I can be your bodyguard," he whispered, kissing her again.

"A day at most," he told Jillian, holding her close, "And I'm sure they've left. He had brought her into his room.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:07 pm
"When we get there of course..." Ophelia smiled and watched the window as they left the castle and headed into the vast forests that would lead to Tristan's kingdom.
Upon their arrival of the Inn, Ophelia changed immediately into something more comfortable and sat on the bed, and looked out the window to the night scenery.
"I never knew the world outside the castle was so beautiful. All the commoners live such...happy and simple lives it's quite strange and odd to me.." she said softly looking at everything in their inn room.

When they reached the room, Jillian sat on the bed and cut the apple into slices, popping one into her mouth while walking over to Tristan and putting it near his lips, "Your majesty." she smiled holding the apple slice out for him to eat.

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:12 pm
He ate the apple, smiling. "Delicious," he told her, chewing it.

"Of course," he laid down next to her, "Its wonderful..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:16 pm
"I'll tell them to bring up our dinner then." Jillian left the rest of the apple slices on a plate while going downstairs to talk to the cooks and such.
When she returned she sat behind him on the bed and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Is there anything I can do for you my lord, after all you are still my my lady's husband." she whispered while the candle light gnetly lit the features in her face.

"Everyone just looks so happy...all their lives are so simple.." Ophelia began while turning to look at him, "they can marry who they want to..love who they want to and be happy and no sneak around..." she placed her head on his chest while holding one of his hands, sighinly softly.

(bed time, I have to film tomorrow so I won't be on until later tomorrow)

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:19 pm
He smiled at her, "Sounds good," he turned, kissing her softly, "Only what you want to do."

"Its a bit harder, but its worth it," he told her, laying down.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:44 am
((Told you I was filming yesterday))

"My lord please..." Jillian still blushed when he kissed her. She took another apple slice and ate it, giving him another one before she heard a knock on the door. One of the inn keepers bringing them dinner.
"Shall we eat then?" she smiled walking to the tray and taking it to the table.

"I can only imagine..." Ophelia said softly closing her eyes, a little too tired and bewildered to eat. If anything she'd eat when they got to Tristan's kingdom. She looked so peaceful, holding onto Elton like he was a giant teddy bear.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers