Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:52 am
Dougal smirked and rolled his eyes at Saito.

"Die, die, die.....
You assassin are all alike." *Dougal laughs*

"So now Saito-friend," Dougal says flatly, "What's our plan of attack?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:01 pm
After Lilith's corpses had taken out a couple of the lower level demons and added them to her forces she redirected them at the large demon.
"This does not look good so far." She mused.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:28 pm
not good at all." Natasha agreed, mentally searching through what she had rea.d This demon was new, but adam had said that in a way it was part of teh footsoldiers of the apocolypse. If that was true - she reasoned- then holy itens woudl ahve litle effect because, should the apocolypse have been allowed to happen, it was allowed ot happen by God. Using items that represented Him would have no effect.
But the apocolypse wasn't happening, was it? If this beast was in no way connected to an imminet apocolypse then holy items should have some effect, however limited.
It made her head spin.

She added another cartridge of silver tipped, blessed arrow sot her crossbow and took aim again.

--

Adam looke down at Saitao and Dougal and grippe dhsi sycthe and asling tighter.
"So you two are togetehr? I cannot say i am surprised. But you low level demosn ahve no wings, do you?" he smirked. Though he knew full well that that would not prove much of an obstacle if they had any cretaivity.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:46 pm
Siato smricked
"and neither do you"
jumps behind him and cuts off wings  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:52 pm
Dougal placed his hands on his hips and looked down at his feet.

"No good sir
No wings have we."

*watches Saito's attack and feels Aisling pulse with fear*

Dougal's human side couldn't help but despair. Dougal looked into Adam's eyes as if trying to send him a message as he too attacked....

You best keep her under wing
And keep her very close.

Dougal flings the chain from his right arm forward at Adam....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:55 pm
Adam screamed and fell, still clinging onto Aisling, not afraid of hurting her by the impact, but making sure she wouldn’t get loose for them to snatch. He hit the ground with a crunch, rolled and was instantly back to his feet, scythe primed and panting. Trying to ignore the burning pain of what remained on hsi back. It was fine, only superficial - he told hismlef- he could still fight if he concentrated and forced the pain down.

“I...I suppose I asked f-for that” she grimaced and then smirked in defiance.
“Alright then...” He said rgaining some composure. as dougal's chain flew at him he grippe dteh scyuthe and used the long handle of it to block teh chain. thus it wrapped around, he yanked iwth considerable strength back to pull Dougal off balance and towards him

[poor ol’ adam gets hacked to bits a lot, doens’t he? XD]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:56 pm
Saito says
"Dougal dont kill him we just want the girl"
he looks at dougal
"Kill him and i kill you"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:01 pm
Dougal rolls his eyes at Saito.

"A halfing such a me
Kill an archdemon such as he?

Wolf-man, you give to much credit to thee.

My chains are only to bind
And hault the good sir's movement"

Dougal slashes out his other chain towards Adam.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:03 pm
Saito couldn't help but feel sorry for aisling and adam
"Adam dont fight just give us the girl"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:09 pm
Aisling eyes widen in horror-memories of blood flash in her mind.

She cries...  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:10 pm
Adam stepped back and whirled to the side as the other chain lashed out, using the bladed part of his scythe to deflect it, and subsequently getting tangled in the chain once more. Hr realised that if he didn’t act fast that they could take advantaged of the temporary disarming of his weapon.

“What fi Just pass her over, right now?” Adam snapped. “She geo sot heaven or she is reincarnated - you won’t be able to use her.”

This thought had occurred to him frequently - it was a blindingly simple option. But it was hard to pass over a ghost that didn’t want to go: the ties to earth were strong. And he felt there was some potential in Asling that had to be explored, which menat she had to be alive. He just felt it, and it gnawed at him. But logic demanded that he kill her and pass her over - right here right now. Beelio wouldn’t be able to have her, for she would no longer exist on the mortal realm, and no soul could go to Hell unless captured by a demon.
But...if she was to be reincarnated because of sins in her life, who was to say that Beelio would not hunt down the hapless infant that she became? There was no guarantee that her soul was stainless or that she would choose Heaven. If she was reincarnated the cycle could go one forever and she would never be safe.
He snarled in indecision.
Asling, don’t be scared he pleasded, lamely. Unable to give her any real comfort due to his confusion.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:14 pm
Saito laughed
"I dont care i still get paid"  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:21 pm
"....Adam....," she looked up to him confused, "...wants....Aisling....to go?..."

Dougal realized the advantage and cursed in his mind, "Damn it-archdemon. You make this too easy."

Instead Dougal charges forward and tries to wrap the chains around Adam in hopes that this delay Adam may come up with a means of escape. As Dougal comes around Adam's back he whispers in his ear-"Is this how you plan to protect her?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:28 pm
I don’t want you to go, but I don’t think I have any other option. Adam sent his thoughts to Aisling, still contorted in indecision. He grappled against Dougal’s chains and was surprised when the demon whispered in his ear. It was as if he wanted to help him. Foolishly, perhaps, he put his trust in him.
I cannot come up with any other options. If she is dead and gone she is safe from Beelio.
with taht eh wrenched his scythe free  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:30 pm
Saito she Ailsing crying and his heart breaks and attacks Dugal and cuts Dugals chains
"Run"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games