Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:10 pm
[lol, who wants to volunteer to be the English teacher? just ask how you spell something and talk about sentence structures or something. I'm terrible with the second. sweatdrop ]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:18 pm
[I was thinking just do what Dot Hack did in PE and just pretend there's a teacher.]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:27 pm
[That may not be a bad idea. Le't go ahead with that.]

Vence travelled through the halls easily enough, and soon arrived to his destination. Being one of the first there, he simply fell into a random seat and waited for everyone else to enter.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:32 pm
Faust started to clean out the trash from Ailion's hair. He looked up at the girl who approarched and nearly tripped over them. "Oh...s-sorry....." Faust said. Then he whispered to the girl, "I think he was bullied."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:51 pm
Lamia blinekd as Nero stepped in.
"oh Nero, hey." she watceh dteh scene, not knowing what to say to comfort the bullied guy  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:05 pm
Faust knew if they lingered any longer they would all be late for class, but he could just leave the poor boy here. Faust turned to the girls,"Lamia and Nero was it? Why don't you two head to class. I'll take him to the restroom and help him get cleaned up. Umm...Lamia c-could you tell the teacher why I'll be late for me?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:08 pm
Nero cocked her head to the side.
"If you insist."
She nodded a goodbye to Lamia and the boy then walked off to her next class.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:23 pm
"sure, Fuast." Lamia said with a nod, and hurrie doff to the creature class.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:26 pm
[so is anyone going to creature studie?]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:26 pm
Faust smiled as Lamia left. Then he turned back to the boy, "Come on. Let's get you cleaned up." He helped the blue-haired boy to his feet and both went to the boys restroom.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:27 pm
Nero got to her next class and walked in. She glanced around the room and sat down in the back behind a boy, the only other student in class so far.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:28 pm
Dot Hack IYOTEN
[so is anyone going to creature studie?]

((I thought you created a character for that? Orca....wasn't it?))  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:31 pm
[I'm going to that next class period whee Does that help?]

Vence glanced at the clock, before returning his eyes to his notebook and continued scribbling ideas. He had been trying to develop a good plotline for a story for weeks, but to no avail. As soon as a possible route came in his grasp, he was unable to do anything with it, and was forced to, reluctantly, throw out the idea.

The classroom was by now halfway filled, with still some minutes to spare. Of course, he didn't recognise anyone, so he was content to stay quiet. If anyone wanted to talk to him, they would, he supposed. He wasn't all that great at starting conversations anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:42 pm
Nero stared at the back of the boy's head infront of her. He appeared to be writing something. She continued staring wondering when, if ever, he would realize he was being stared at and turn around.

[just incase you didn't realize, she's staring at you b10. xD]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:53 pm
[I know whee He just hasn't noticed yet.]

The bell soon rang, and the teacher got up from his chair, quite unexpectately, so that he startled a few of the kids. Vence sighed and closed his notebook, dropping the pencil on his desk. He caught a glimpse of the person behind him then. Recognising her from last period, he managed to get out a piece of paper from his notebook, and wrote a note.

You're from last period right? Vence, if you're wondering about my name.

Using some origami, he folded the paper into what looked like an envelope and slipped it to the end of the arm of the desk, so she could reach it without the teacher, who was now introducing himself, noticing.

[voila, he has noticed. mrgreen ]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games