Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:18 am
I think it started because I found my old Pokemon/YGO cards. It's so weird that I have more YGO cards then Pokemon but w/e. I'd like to buy a tent!

To stay ontopic of dreams, my latest dreams have just been the majority of my stress. AKA Swine Flu, Grades, Moving and Jury Duty. oh and death since SOMEONE won't keep me UPDATED. DX  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:15 pm
XxGrieverxX
I had a dream about a giant worm that ate a friend of mine that I never even met. It was in a desert and a bunch of Arab people were carrying this giant white tent, and if you weren't under the tent, the worm would eat you. It's weird because I remember this worm so clearly, I thought I'd forget about it and not remember what it looks like because half the things I dream about I can never describe clearly. QUITE AMAZING, YES?

same but i was hiding under a girls' skirt then she crushed my neck with her legs  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kyril Raian

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:37 am
I had a dream about my dead uncle the night before he was buried..It was depressing..We were gathered around his coffin, and he suddenly rose from it saying "God gave me a day to spend with you all before He takes me away.." So we spent the whole day with him, and I didn't get to finish it cause i woke up crying my eyes out..He was my favourite uncle..  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:13 pm
the weirdest dream i ever had was i think a year ago

in the dream i was in control of a tank and it blows up and i end up in a hospital and they are performing surgery and i could feel them doing the surgery in my sleep and after i woke up and there was red-marks where the surgeons in the dream has cut me.

that was the weirdest dream and after having it i looked online and i found out that what happens in a dream can sometimes affect real life

what do think of the dream?  

deathwalker 9000

deathwalker 9000

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:21 pm
fk12
I recently had a dream where my old high school went into lockdown because of some illness, and then some FBI-ish guy was running through the school and rounding people up. I don't even know, man.

actual than can happen it just depends on what it is for example anthrax in a small amount will take time to take effect and mustard gas when exstremly low dose can spread a virus outbreak that will cause global panic but just keep this at the back of your mind and hope it is not a vision of the future which i have some of those from time to time  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:56 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
I had a dream about a giant worm that ate a friend of mine that I never even met. It was in a desert and a bunch of Arab people were carrying this giant white tent, and if you weren't under the tent, the worm would eat you. It's weird because I remember this worm so clearly, I thought I'd forget about it and not remember what it looks like because half the things I dream about I can never describe clearly. QUITE AMAZING, YES?

YES.
I remember the dream where I was playing .hack//G.U. and used a cheat code to try and beat a boss. It worked once, and then I did it again and instead of dying like the thing was supposed to, it sank into a pool of AIDA, rose up below my party, and killed me. And then I had to try and escape the aliens holding us hostage in the alternate dimension with the cafe like from Phoenix Wright and man that was a strange dream. The monster looked like a hollow.
Where can I find one of these big white tents? I'd rather not be eaten by worm monsters. :c

oh shiz, man. THE AIDAS KNOWZ YEW USIN' CHEAT CODES.
What did these aliens look like? :0
Well, I'm selling these homemade white tents. ONLY 43756846864 GP. YEW BUY, YES?

I'm poor again ; _ ; I guess the worm monsters will just eat me. DX That's what I get for spending all my money on a Fausto's bottle. DX
Yeah DX Cursed .hack//G.U. strategy guide. That's where I got the code for beating the boss.
The aliens looked like normal human beings, except their skin was kinda weird colored (like a blue purple tint) and their hair kinda went back instead of down. Like tree branches! At least, that's what the queen looked like. And then I tried to escape, and the dream switched to a pokemon style screen! It always weirds me out when I'm playing pokemon in my dreams.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:58 pm
BreathLessX
I think it started because I found my old Pokemon/YGO cards. It's so weird that I have more YGO cards then Pokemon but w/e. I'd like to buy a tent!

To stay ontopic of dreams, my latest dreams have just been the majority of my stress. AKA Swine Flu, Grades, Moving and Jury Duty. oh and death since SOMEONE won't keep me UPDATED. DX

That sucks. I have had trouble remembering my dreams lately. But today I remembered it! Which brought me happiness. It doesn't surprise me that it was partially a repeat and partially new stuff and of course going on Gaia. I dream of Gaia way too often. But it's fun anyway!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:00 pm
Naota3
XxGrieverxX

same but i was hiding under a girls' skirt then she crushed my neck with her legs

That's what you get for hiding under a skirt of a girl.
Actually that's really pretty disturbing.
I'm just gonna go that way... *points in some random direction and shuffles towards it*  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:03 pm
deathwalker 9000
the weirdest dream i ever had was i think a year ago

in the dream i was in control of a tank and it blows up and i end up in a hospital and they are performing surgery and i could feel them doing the surgery in my sleep and after i woke up and there was red-marks where the surgeons in the dream has cut me.

that was the weirdest dream and after having it i looked online and i found out that what happens in a dream can sometimes affect real life

what do think of the dream?

That's kinda creepy. But mind you, you coulda just slept funny and ended up with marks that were coincidentally in the same spots. I wake up with red lines in my skin that make it look like I was slashing my wrists all the time. It's just from sleeping funky in my case.
But that was the weirdest dream you had? Most of my dreams are, "WTH just happened?" weird rather than, "Well isn't that an eerie coincidence?" weird. I almost wish I had more of the latter.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:04 pm
SoRaian_Tenshi
I had a dream about my dead uncle the night before he was buried..It was depressing..We were gathered around his coffin, and he suddenly rose from it saying "God gave me a day to spend with you all before He takes me away.." So we spent the whole day with him, and I didn't get to finish it cause i woke up crying my eyes out..He was my favourite uncle..

Aww. I'm sorry. v v" DX  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyril Raian

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:01 pm
mehh, i'm over it, it was like 2years ago....xD but thanks for the concern..now on to the weird dreams!! a few months ago, i dreamed zombies invaded my school and me and my 3 friends were left..but then one of us got caught and we just left him.......LOL..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:23 am
i hide a dream where the world was a huge desert and i was riding a motorcycle and trying to run from a gang then i grabbed on to a ballon and it was getting higher and higher and then got onto a tall buliding it was so high i was like O_O  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:46 pm
SoRaian_Tenshi
mehh, i'm over it, it was like 2years ago....xD but thanks for the concern..now on to the weird dreams!! a few months ago, i dreamed zombies invaded my school and me and my 3 friends were left..but then one of us got caught and we just left him.......LOL..

XD There are plenty of dreams that I have in which I'll end up just leaving behind my friends (people that really only exist in the dream world, but it's like I know them! It's so strange!) I have too many dreams where I and a whole bunch of other people are being hunted down one by one. And sometimes it seems like an entire detailed world lives in my head....
Naota3
i hide a dream where the world was a huge desert and i was riding a motorcycle and trying to run from a gang then i grabbed on to a ballon and it was getting higher and higher and then got onto a tall buliding it was so high i was like O_O

Yeah, I can picture one of my dreams being like that.
Guhh. I had a dream with Gaia before. And who knows what else. I haven't been able to remember my dreams that well lately. I just know that they're AWESOME. It's rather annoying.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:40 pm
i had dream where i was leader of wolves it was funniest time i had killing people biggrin  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:06 pm
Lately I've been dreaming that I'm in a desert and I'm wearing one of those Organization XIII trench/jackets solving a puzzle about Kimchi. It's mainly due to video game overload.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff