Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
'Mortal Engines' rp ~{steampunk/futuristic} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rp?
  hell yes!
  no way!
  maybe...
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:20 pm
"Ah It reminds me of the days before the 60 minute war. A Corrupt Government. Well thats what my father told me." Lan said as he scaned the com.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:38 am
"If it reminds you of the days before the 60 minute war, then how has anything changed? Would it just remind you of how it's been for years? The government has been like that since I was old enough to understand they're not telling us all we know. My father said that it's been like that for a long time." Charlotte said and watched Lan.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:52 pm
"Well after the 60 minute war there was no government so thats why. Oh we should be arriveing at the shield wall in a few minutes  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:10 pm
"We will?" Charlotte asked and looked out the window for signs of it.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:21 pm
"Well lets turn to see the moutain pass." Lan said as he sun the wheel. The ship turned into the moutain pass. There it was a few miles ahead The massive structure that streched from one end to anthor. A lound voice was projected through the speakers. "HALT!! This is the ATL shield wall give your ID Or prepare to be shot down."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:38 pm
Charlotte jumped and looked at Lan with wide eyes.
"Am I allowed to be here? I have been a city dweller my whole life." She whispered nervously just incase the speaker could hear her.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:34 pm
"Dohnt worry as long as you dont make it obvious we shouldent have a problem. Besides ime a top agent." Lan said as he had the ship come to a halut. "This is agent Lan I am under orders to make contact with the general." Lan siad as he held the com button.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:12 pm
Charlotte slid down the wall and sat on the floor while muttering to herself.
"But I've never been out of the city, I don't know how to function outside, do the stationary city people even dress like this?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:31 pm
"You'll do fine, Stationary cities and traction cities arent very diffrent. Esecpt the directions dont change and the are no levels on top of each other. Oh and they dont move." Lan said as he waited for the man to reply.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:08 am
Charlotte sighed.
"I guess I'll just have to adjust. It'll be odd not to have another level above me anymore."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:18 am
"Yup, Just be careful. Dont get the wrong people mad." Lan said as he waited.
"Lan welcome to the shield wall." said the controler.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:06 pm
"I'll try not to."
Charlotte said and looked out the window at the city.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:50 am
Lan directed the ship into the port and had it land. "Ship run a damage assesment and save the resualts."Lan siad as he stood up. "Oh and power down when your done."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:38 pm
Charlotte stood too and looked at Lan nervously.
"Are you sure I can do this?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:23 pm
"Absolutly. Your a smart girl and you have the GPS system." Lan said as he took his. "Besides I wont be long."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff