Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
The Experiment [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaYg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:07 pm
his grinn sent Annas anger over the top she seethed. how dare he hold her like that, she wanted to get up and cut that prety little smile right off his face but when Rikaru looked at her she just sighed and let her anger simmer inside her. she stud up quickly "i need some air and somthing to kill. and i mean anything to kill, i dont care about no dam blizzard iam guna go kill the first thing i see gaurd animal experminet or tratior" she glared the last word at him. untrusting and even more so now that he and Rikaru werre warming up to eachother so quickly. she headed out into the snow sword in hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:09 pm
Vondel let Rikaru go and only watched Anna indiferently. Now that Anna was gone he let the worry and anxiety show full. He immedetly went to Hikaru's side and fussed over her, trying to make her as comfortible as possible. Once that was done he sat down hard and buried his face in his hands. Things were not going as planed. He needed to Get Hikaru free, even if it did mean hurting Rikaru. Anna he would blow through without a thought, but Rikaru held compassion in her heart. That alone made Vondel attracted to her. BUt he could not let Hikaru be turned in, not on his life.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:15 pm
Rikaru knelt infront of him holding out a small warm drink she had made with the stuff she found around his base. She sat down beside him and put her head on his shoulder glancing at the fox every now and then feeling sorry for not being able to use any more pain killers. "I'm sorry about everything thats happened so far." She whispered softly taking a sip of her drink. "I don't know what to do. Ann is getting mad at me." She stopped and quieted down just staring into her drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:20 pm
Hikaru had looked up as Vondel fussed over her, and had let out a long sigh when he was done, she looked to the wound, it wasn't as bad as she had first thought it was now that it was healing. She already had half of her energy back thanks to the girl and her own healing abilities, though she continued to play the lame fox, waiting for more of her energy to return before she made a break for it, she looked for all the exits and could only see one. She shook her head once and rested it again, thinking things through, she was in a room full of two hunters, the third having just left, she would wait a good ten minutes or so to give the third hunter time to get away before she would even try standing as she huffed, not wanting to move much, if at all.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:41 pm
"sorry i didnt give ya'll much time alone." Anna said walking back in from the blowing snow, "just had to get my bag" wich she held in her left hand she threw at the two. "theres a spray inthere to seel wounds to heal. " she sighed and flopped down with her blade still in hand. "cold air does alot for a hot temeper" she tried to smile
"y'know i was realy looking forward to getting payed....." she sighed heavily this time "Rikaru u owe me sooo badly for doing this." she shot her a look like dam girl. and mumbled "1mill down the god damdrain just for some stupid guy and people being tested on and am a traitor." she mumbled to her self. still upset but not as angery as she had been. she then turned to Vondel. "by the by Romeo if u hurt her, iam guna hurt you" her voice was seriouse but it wasnt angery  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:48 pm
Hikaru almost growled aloud in annoyance as the third hunter returned only moments later, escaping would be alot harder on her now. She had to remain where she was for the time being, her energy now returning to her faster and faster, the more she got the faster it came. Adrenilan now rushing through her as she started to feel the urge to run more and more, she wouldn't go back to be tested on if it killed her. She adjusted herself slowly, making it look as if she was in way more pain then she was. She let out a deep, pain filled sigh as she looked up, she saw the door, it wouldn't be hard to open. She just needed time to get to it, she needed a diversion first. She looked from person to person, and around the room, all very slowly, as if it was just to see what was what.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:52 pm
Vondel took the drink and made no move to pull away. He found her closeness oddly conforting. Vondel smiled at what Rikaru said. "You could leave them alone you know. With three of us, we can make it through the gate and to freedom. I have family up North. My brother Lathurian could keep us until the heat was off. And im sorry about your friend." For a while they just sat there. At least until Anna came in Vondel went a tad bit stiffer until she found a spray for Hikaru. He smiled about the pay and about him being 'Romeo'. "You have read my file, you know I would never harm someone without a reason to." That was as close as he could get to offering a friendship to Anna at the moment. Vondel saw how Hikaru longed for escape and desperetly wanted to aid her, but he could not at the moment. Not without them both being killed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:57 pm

Rikaru heard the sigh and took the bag looking through it for a pain killer that would help the fox sleep. She moved quietly and stuck in in the foxes leg letting it flow in. "Don't worry girl, this will take the pain away." She petted her and returned to her spot cuddling up to vondel for warmth. "There are drinks on the far table I made you one to." She said softly to Ann. "and Ill get you the money so relax. think of this as a vaca."

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:59 pm
Hikaru had flattened her ears to her head as Rikaru had put pain killers in her leg, she didn't want pain killers, what she longed for was for freedom once more, though she could already feel her limbs going numb once more, her eyes remained determained as she looked at the exit before she rested her head down on her paws once more, wondering how long the pain killer would make her numb, and how long it would be before she could make her escape.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:08 pm
she scratched the back of her head, and but her sword away
"iam sorry Vondel, its just once a traitor.... y'know but looks like were all in the same boat now... i mean i did kill 5 gaurds . . dont worry it was like they were never even there not even one drop of blood hit the ground promise" and she made an X over heart with her finger. "but hope y'all no this dont change my perspectives on furrs. and thansk" she said to Rukia as she picked up the drink. and smiled  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:11 pm
Rikaru smiled at her and nodded cuddling closer to Vondel feeling him sense. She rubbed his arm gently in an attempt to relax him and closed her eyes listening to the wind outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:12 pm
Vondel did relax. Of course he could not trust them while Hikaru was still held, but he believed them for now. The deaths of the guards would only be another thing blamed on Vondel and the Lycans, but he could deal with that. All they needed now was a way to get out....  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:17 pm
She smiled and then pulled away to take another sip of her drink. She liked it better when he would hug her back but that was because she was cold. "If your plan works then I may consider it." She whispered blowing lightly on her drink to make the steam dance. "But I dont know how far we can go before we would get caught. I wouldn't suggest leaving now though its to bad out there." She pulled her knees up to her chest and leaned back against the wall shivering. "Stupid snow...."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:35 am
Vondel stood and took off his long coat. His exosuit gleamed a dark black, covering his cheast but leaving his arms for the cold. He draped the coat over Rikaru's shoulders, keeping her warm. He pulled back for a second and made ready a plan. "We could use you too to smuggle us in and make our way saftly back. You would need an excuse, something that they could not refuse your leaving for. And once out we escape." It sounded simple and easy but Vondel knew they would need a distraction. And by his stance he already knew who it was. He would sacrifice himself for them if needed.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash