Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:39 am
Sirus struggled in the arms of the newcomer, he did not want to leave Mephi. "Let me go! I can't leave him!"

He could see the coyte case after them from behind. For something that sounded so sick, she sure was pretty fast. He watched as she easily caught up with them, ready to attack.

Back with Mephi, the human watched as the newcomer took Sirus away. "No problem. After I take you out I can easily take him back,"

Cracking his knuckles, he ran forward and hit Mephi across the face. The force of the punch caused him to fall back slightly, but he was strong enough to hold his footing. "Good to see you can take a hit, I can't wait to disect you,"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:05 am
"Listen I don't want to hurt you... Please get out of my way..." Hokucho still held Sirus, fearing that if he put him down hed either one, run back to Mephi or two, get captured again.  

Hokucho

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:28 am
"The room with all the mirrors and stuff!" Lex piped up for the one who had asked, and Sheol stared before translating, "He'd be in the observation room." Looking mighty proud of himself, Lex pulled ahead to look out the lab door and backed right up into another one of the escapees. "Hey!" He cried out, "That thing is out there!"

She looked out and sure enough, there was the coyote, another creature and the cub Sirus. Annie seemed to be up to something, and he handed the something to the one looking for her brother. It was a makeshift slingshot, made out of a stethoscope and a large strong rubber band. The next thing she handed were a few of the bell balls that had run around the place. "She hates these," Annie confided to her in a soft smug whisper.

Sheol looked to Sirus, her smile wavering a bit as she mouthed to him that help was on the way.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:43 am
He stumbled back into the storage closet, and rubbed his jaw, spitting off to the side. My mother did not raise me to be weak..

["Mama! Mama look! I caught one!..Mama?" The young Mephi went to his mother's side, and knelt by her. Like him, she was anthro, but not as well evolved as he was. She was more ocelot than human. She was laying on the floor, her eyes barely open, and her breathing irregular. "Mama, what's wrong? Did I go too slow?"
The mother did not reply, and mephistopheles dropped his kill, running around her laid form so that he was infront of her, stopping short when he saw her split open down the middle, a litter of kittens having been ripped out of her. all the kittens were dead, and she was dying. He had smelled the blood, but he thought it was from his own kill.. "M-Mama.. Mama!" He hugged her around the neck, starting to cry. "Mamaaa!" He smelled an unfamiliar scent, but he would never forget it.. "Mamaaa, what happened..?" he sobbed as she died in his arms, her and his brothers and sisters all taken away while he was gone.]

He had something the human didn't. Needle-like claws and teeth. That plus his strength. he hoped he had the advantage. He rushed back for the human, leaping and letting out a shrieking roar as he tried to dig his claws into the human's eyes. The more he impaired the other, the more chances he stood of killing him, and getting out of here alive.

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:07 am
His eyes shown as Shelo appeared. He took the bells and began to ring them, hoping to stop the coyte. Now he needed to get away from the guy holding him. Whispering an appology, he bit into the guy's arm and ran back for Mephi. He noticed Sheol at his side.

"Has everyone escaped?" he asked her.

The human fell to the ground as claws came for his face. He used his arms to block them, but he could still feel the blood from the wounds drip down onto his face. He might actually have to fear for his life. The human forced Mephi off of him and kicked him in the face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:20 am
"Yes, the entire lab has been emptied." Sheol gathered up Sirus, checking him over quickly for any wounds. Seemingly satisfied that the cub was unhurt, she nudged him into Lex and Annie, keeping the three close together.

Annie had made another slingshot, and with it, she was pegging the coyote with bell balls. Lex nervously pulled on Annie's arm, whispering, "Careful! She might get us!" The other cub blinked at his brother, shrugging him off, "Nu uh!"

The tigress let her claws slide further from her fingertips, her lips pulling back in a menacing snarl to reveal her sharp teeth. "Everyone, let's get past and get out. You, you've escaped before! Lead us out! We can get your brother on the way out, but we need to go!" Sheol looked to the humans scrabbling around trying to find a way to gather up the escapees, but they were too scared to get close enough to them. They were, after all, in a large crowd prepared to kill.

Sheol Zone

Hokucho

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:54 am
"Ouch!" he yelped as Sirus bit him and he started to bleed, "It just had to be my good arm... oh well no matter... You! Sirus! Get you and your friends out of here! I'll go look after Mephi for you now go!" He positioned himself so the coyote couldn't get to the others ready to attack waiting for anything. He didn't want to be captured and tested on again, but if it meant saving the others he would.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:15 pm
She was starting to come around, her fur was bak to it's normal coloring. Realizing she was tied up, she began tp panic and wriggle around wildly.  

Alektorphobia

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:24 pm
Watching Sirus run away, she had no more use for his newly abandoned gaurd, and, jumping on him, and useing him as a spring bored, she came down right behind Sirus, and snapped at him--just missing his right leg. Skidding, due to the irritateing surface of the floor, she'd skid just past, and rebound, comeing fright after him to bite down on the hybrids tail, snaraling something feirce. The bite was oddly venomus, with something of a Neurotoxin. This would cause respitory damage, and even failior. The only antidote, and most lab techs and expiriments new it, was on her. what it was from her, or what was on her, it wasn't known, but it was something of hers. After the bite, she didnt let go, still growling.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:32 pm
Sirus cried out in pain, the pain shooting up from his tail to his spine. He fell to the ground, watching Mephi and the human fight. Mephi seemed to be winning but the human wasn't wearing down any time soon. The coyte refused to let go of his tail. He slowly turned around, feeling hazzy, he touched the coyte's head. His breathing felt a little odd, it sounded like that of the coyte's.

"Is this what you go through? I'm sorry," he said, petting the coarse fur.

But the posion from her bite was slowing his movements. He was small, and the posion spread easily.  

haythere

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:57 pm
After the kick to his face, he snarled, blood leaking from the corner of his mouth. He steadied himself, until he heard Sirus cry out. He straightened up, panicked eyes finding him quickly. Sirus! He lept on top of the human, his feet barrelling into the man's stomach with all his weight, and as he kicked off again his back claws ripped into the man's gut with surprising force. Mephi was trying to get to Sirus, he didn't care what was torn up in the process, the fact that it was the human only made it better. Get off of him!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:04 pm
The human cried out in pain, blood gushing from his mouth. He looked down as he held his insides. Blood came down into his eyes as he looked around trying to stand up, falling in a pool of his own blood. This was the end.

Sirus felt woozy as he looked around. He blinked as he saw a vision of Mephi running to him. He smiled slightly and fell into him, nuzzling into his warm fur.

"Mephi, you're alright. I love you," he said into his fur.

((Happy Halloween!))  

haythere

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:05 pm
"What the?" Sheol turned, gasping at first and then shrieking in a low way that would remind most humans of a baby's pained cry. "No no no! You've poisoned him!" The cubs were shellshocked, staring in pain and in fear at the coyote while scooting behind their mother's legs to cling and hide. Their fearful golden gaze peered around her at the coyote and at Sirus, bodies quivering.

"Oh please let him go and give him the antidote, please! What will the doctors say when he is dying, you know how hard they worked for him!" Sheol tried to reason with the coyote, moving in slowly closer to Sirus.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:16 pm
Sirus!.. Sirus, what..?He heard 'poison' and 'antidote' and looked to the coyote..What have you done to him?! Undo it!Sirus.. Sirus look at me..! he grabbed Sirus' tail and pulled it away from the coyote, holding Sirus in his arms protectively. Sirus, look at me, please don't..don't let go.. You've fought so hard up to now, don't give up..C'mon.. We gotta go home.. He held Sirus tightly, afraid that if he let go that the cub would just vanish into thin air. Please.. He was desperate, his voice shaken from the effort not to cry, his own attachment to the cub evident as his pale blue eyes clouded with tears. Someone do something, I don't know what to do anymore.. he buried his face into Sirus' headfur.  

Meph!stopheles

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:20 pm
Ripping herself free from the blankets. she stood up, only to be met by the flourescent lighting. Grabbing the blanket, she cloaked herself and rushed to the commotion down the hall.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games