Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Timerift Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:52 pm
"We shoudl probably head back to the hotel to change, or find a public toilet somewhere." Tyran shrugged. "Whatever. we need to seek out where everyoen came through too."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:52 pm
"My story? It's not a great one, I'll admit. When you start learning how to use a sword at the age of five, there's gotta be something wrong."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:53 pm
Tyran smiled.
"I was 8."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:59 pm
Tat only nodded in response and then as the men talked about swords she added, "Never had to learn."  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:01 pm
"When I was eight, I bested someone more than twice my age." Vence shrugged after a second. "That was with sticks, though. After that, I was using the real thing. I started to favor the broadsword, the kind that are shorter but the blade is huge. and this one type of blade, very strange. The blade was long-ish, and the handle was about the same size. I could deal out multiple hits in quick succession like nothing, the manuverablility was that good."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:11 pm
Tyran nodded, and was genrally amused at how Vence seemed to brag a little. But of course there was nothing wrong with being proud of one's own abilities.
"When I discovered guns, there was little use for swords." Tyran said with a laugh "You point, you shoot, their brians fly outta the back of their skulls. Simple." he smirked, the gallows humor he had been so accustomed to over the years resurfaceing in all it's usual brutality.
"But, i do enjoy making swords, when I can. Can't say i'm that skileld iwth it, but i ahve to do something now i'm not into the mercenary stuff. Else it's just hauling boxes around all day."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:18 pm
Tat just sat there listening and staring out at the street. She was holding back some giggles and rolled her eyes.

Men and their toys......they never change..... she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:18 pm
"Is that what those are called? we have bows ad arrows, but no guns. If our smiths could figure out how to make those, I'm going to guess all hell would break loose. People where I'm from like to fight for almost no reason. Probably why there's always a war somewhere in the world. There's no such thing as peace in my world." Vence stretched for a moment, then stood up.

"I'll just assume we're all ready to go...where's that one person?" he asked, looking baout. Tat was right there, but where was the other person?  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:22 pm
"I guess everybody's ready to go." Stephanie had only a new pair of shoes that she would have bought in the eighties.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:26 pm
"Hey, looks like." Tyran said, pulling his scarf up over his nose again. he glanced back at vence.
"And yeah, we have bows and arrows mainly on my home planet. we're sort of technologically backwards, but for the damn spaceships they gave us. As soon as the aliens landed and gave us technology, teh wars started up. Every single damn tribe fighting the other - the forest up in flames every day." he frowned unde rthe weight of the memories. "I started to use a sword soon after my friend was killed by one of the bombs. I didnt want any more firneds, anythingt o do with anyone actually. Training like that kept me occupied and kept me alone. It came in handy when i was 13 and they amde us go through the puberty rites things - we had to kill this massive big cat thing." He shrugged. "That's why i left the planet, anyway, cos of the wars. Then I go and work as amercenary - that's irony for you. i like guns, though. Very efficient."  

dragontamer363
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:31 pm
"I feel left out now, I just know karate, that sucks. Hey, how do you guys feel about this restaurant. You can order any type of food, any time of the day, and it's not massproduced." The thought of dinner food this early seemed awful but the others wouldn't know the difference.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:34 pm
"Sounds good to me." tyran said, gradually zoning in to how empty his stomach felt. As if on cue, it rumbled loudly.  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:39 pm
"Ditto that, I agree with both Tyran and his stomach." Vence grinned.

"I wouldn't leave my home for anything though. Well, not on purpose. I wouldn't call this my own will coming here." He gestured with his hand, indicating he meant everything surrounding them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:40 pm
Luka raised his head and pawed gently at Tyran's stomach. He meowed loudly then and Tat giggled.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:45 pm
"Yeah, i'm sure we'll get you soem food too." Tyran said to Luka with a laugh and scooped the cat in his arms, teaisng the cat by wiggling his fingers in fornt of it again.
"Lead the way."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games