Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:24 pm
'Not yet.' Leon said pulling her clsoe. 'I want to ask you something, properly.' He put her next to him and got on one knee. 'I know I should have a ring but you know it's not here. But, Kailee will you marry me?' He asked holding her hands in his.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:34 pm
Kailee couldn't help but smile. "Oh Leon." she murmured softly before kneeling herself so that her head was level with his. "Of course." she whispered to him, leaning in and kissing him softly. "I love you." she said softly as she pulled back from the kiss.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:43 pm
Leon grinned and pulled her close kissing her back. 'I love you too.' He whispered on her lips he took off one of his rings and put it on her since he didn't want to walk into the vampire territory with a werewolf without an attatchment that would not get her killed. 'We can go back now.' He whispered still holding her close.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:49 pm
Kailee blinked a little at being given a ring before giggling softly. "I thought you didn't have a ring to give me." she teased him lightly, resting her head on his shoulder. "I'm ready to go if you are." she said with a small sigh, a smile on her face.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:36 pm
Leon's breathing picked up when she giggled. Man she was so beautiful. 'Well I'm improvising.' He whispered pulling them both to their feet. He didn't move though keeping a firm grip on her as he contemplated how to get there without letting her go.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:00 pm
Kailee smiled as Leon helped her to her feet before frowning slightly as she felt how firm he was holding her. "So am I going to be able to walk on my own or are you planning on carrying me all the way home?" she asked with a bit of scarastic humor. She didn't figure that he actually might consider carrying her all the way.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:04 pm
'Now there's an idea.' Leon said with a grin and kissed her softly. 'I won't have to let you go if I'm carrying you...' He swept her from her feet and into her arm bridal style and nuzzled his nose into her neck smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:28 pm
Kailee yelped as she was picked up, laughing as Leon nuzzled into her neck. "I was joking, Leon! I can walk on my own! You don't need to carry me!" she said, sighing a little at the end. "You're not going to lose me, you crazy Vampire." she muttered with a roll of her eyes.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:34 pm
'Oh you were joking were you?' He teased ficking his tongue over her neck. His teasing expression turned sober at her statement. 'I know. But, I can't help it.' He said letting her down and taking her face in both hands. 'You're my dream come true.' he was turning sappy again but he didn't care, she needed to know just how much she meant to him. 'I love you Kailee.' He whispered and gently pressed his lips againt hers.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:57 pm
Kailee smiled softly, kissing him back. "I love you too Leon. You're the world to me." she whispered back to him. "But I do want to be able to to walk on my own power for at least a bit of the trip." she said, hugging Leon.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:00 pm
Leon smiled and reluctenly let her go just holding onto her hand. He didn't sho how much it pained him to be only holding just her hand. 'Okay, you can walk some of the way  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:17 pm
Kailee smiled and squeezed his hand gently. "Thank you." she murmured softly, walking close to him and actually adjusting her grip so that they were linking arms instead, resting her head on his shoulder as they walked.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:24 pm
Leon stifled a moan. He'd gone right to heaven! His arm wrapped possesively around her waist as they walked. She wasn't happy with just holding his hand! Yay victory! His mind went into overdrive about it but he tried to keep a calm expression.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:38 pm
((Ha! That post made me laugh. XD))

Kailee didn't notice Leon's excitement, she was just enjoying the comfort of being close to the other. Of course, she didn't always want to be so close, she did have her own sense of personal space, but for now, she liked it.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:54 pm
Leon smiled feeling like he was on a cloud. It felt great! So great he didn't even notice that there was a tree branch in his way until it hit him sending him down to his a**.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games