Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:57 pm
Orla had slowed her pace was she entered into the denser vegitation. She paused to examine her surroundings-listening to the sounds of nature. Birds chirped happily with thier songs of morning while various animals went about their day. As she wondered she stopped to replenish her supply of medical herbs. She even found some Lamb's Ear that she had mentioned earlier. Staring at the foliage she wondered if she should turn back.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:04 pm
Craban sighed and went about reading the letter. When he finsihed he folded it and placed it in his pocket. he'd have to see the lord of the town soon, but he wasn't exactly looking forwards to it.
he sat on the ground in fornt of Shar so he could examine his wound again.
"I haven't exactly decided what i'm going to do wit you yet."
"oh great" Shar said sarcastically. "Look, I am a warrior and I'm fighting for my - our- race's future. What ese do you expect me to do? If I am gone too long they will assume me dead or at worst a traiotor. I've worked for decades to build my position up, and I will not have you jepordise that. It is my life. No matter what happens, i am not going to live on the surface with you, so what do you gain by having me here?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:21 pm
Vence had watched the battle with some interest, watching especially Kyrun and his use of magic. he was moslty an earth element, but he could use wind, leaning more towards the nature element. And interesting combination. The fight was over before it even started, though, and when it was over, he only starred off after the guy, wondering about who exactly was he.

He brought himself back to existance, and walked over to where Craban and his brother were talking. Well, more like argueing.

"Arguing won't get you anywhere, Silin'shar. Hold your firey tongue, and think of a way to get out, if you're so frantic about leaving." He turned to Craban next, smiling this time.

"I thought I recognized you before, but I didn't get a chance to confirm it. It's good to see you alive and well again, Craban," he said, holding out his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:21 pm
Kyun turned and waved good-bye "Just to let you know the king here has been known to execute bringers of bad news. Since you are a Drow he wont hesitate to have you killed. Oh he has an advisor I sugest you give it to him" He said as he walked down the street  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:28 pm
"Thanks for the tip." Craban called after him. HE turne dbac to Vence and took his hand energetically.
"Yeah you too Vence. I guess I shoudl have figured you'd be nearby, you seem utterly incapable of running with your tail between your legs." He laughed.
"Please goddess let that be a figure of speech..." Shar grumbled to himself in the background.
Craban looked over his shoulder. "Seriously?!"
Shar smirked.
"Aaanyway. It's great to see you. What have you been up to, aisde from trying to not get killed one way or another?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:31 pm
Kyrun took a few steps back "Well it looks like some one alerted the king of yours and mine arrival and Well." Kyrun said as he turned the the armed guards. "So I guess you are here to arest us, No?" He said turning to the spear weilding guard.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:35 pm
"What?!" Craban stood bac up and saw the guards. "Ah."

"The boat's arrival was brought to our attention. we're here to register and check the survivors." the gard said shortly. he looked over at the drow. "Who are they?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:38 pm
"They are diplomates from a small order of drows that want to stop the war." Kyrun quickly said "They have a message written in blood about what happened on the Island." He said "I and the other man there are their guards"  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:38 pm
Orla lingered a moment longer staring down at the leaves. Shar had said he wasn't part of the party that attacked her clan. She didn't know whether to believe that or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:40 pm
The gaurds mumbled to each other and the leader seemed to look doubtful.
"Written in blood you say? Who's blood?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:43 pm
"Someone who wants to remain annonimiss. They asked that they deliver the message we rescued the wounded one." he said as he keep their attention on him  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:48 pm
Despite not wanting to help that damned drow, Orla turned around and headed back. Even though she sensed great tension between the two brothers they were still family.....and the loss of a member-no matter the closeness can be hurtful. She knew all too well about that.  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:49 pm
"Not much, you summed it p pretty much, I went off to some ruins though, where some of my ancestors once lived. I learned some interesting things there. I'll just say I know more than just Fire now."

When The gaurds arrived, he followed along with Kyruns plan, and stood behind Craban slightly, as if ready to grab him.

"Put your hands behind your back. I'll tie a rope loosely so you can slip out when you have the chance," Vence whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:51 pm
Craban shook his head at Vence, but got ready to act like a prisoner if he needed to.

The gaurd grunted and eventually nodded.
"very well. Where is this note?"

Craban walked upto him and passed it over. The Gaurd read it and nodded. He then looked with thinley veiled contempt at Craban.
"Does he speak English?" he asked Kyrun.
"I do." Craban said, irritated with the man's rudeness.
"This is very serious business. "the gaurd said waving the letter. "I shall take it directly to his highness. I expect that you will want to represent your group in giving the king information."
Craban looked a little alarmed. "isn't the letter enough?"
"No. You are part of a rebel faction, correct? You may know many things about the enemy taht arte useful. Plus your companion is in bad shape - he needs a cleric. You and your gaurds will come with us."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:56 pm
Orla haulted outside the enterance heading back into the town. She sensed that the tension had risen slightly-she could make out the sight of a group of armored two legs.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games