Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Zombie apocalypse? Relax, how bad can it get? (READY & ACC!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:57 pm
"......and what where john and felicia chopped liver?? i loved felicia LOVED her, and John was the closet thing to a brother i have ever had...." Sam yield to Zain as he walked away..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:27 pm
She sighed heavily.
" Pain always makes us lash out at people..."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:34 pm
"I agree Sophi" Seraph hung his head low  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:38 pm
" Eh we'll get along soon or later."
" Besides." she grinned at Sam." I am not giving up till I have won you over as a friend."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 pm
"good luck on that one" he said turning to Sophie "....well since he headed back to his house i think we might be here for awhile..........so I'm heading to the armory and see if i can get anything that might help us, if you want to follow then be my guest " he continued turning towards the armory.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:41 pm
" Eh now that you mention it I am running low on ammo."
She followed Sam.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:09 am
"No, I'm set, I think I'll go nap..its been a while since i slept" he walked over to a secluded corner of the fence and put his back pack down as a pillow, there he slept for the first time on almost two days  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:50 am
"hey Jack" he yield at the feline in front of the armory "got anything that could be used as an explosive?" he continued once he got closer

"Hm i don't know i will have to look" Jack replied "OH and who might be this beautiful lady be??" he continued when he saw Sophie "did you do something right for a change Sam?" he said looking back to Sam  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:53 am
She put her arm behind her head in a weird gesture

( kinda like when anime characters arr embarrassed lol)..

" Uhhh I'm just new here." " And i need some Ammo for my glock if you don't mind." " Have anything with acid?"

" By the way I'm Sophi.," she smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:57 am
Jack looked at her weird "acid? what would you need that for??" he asked " and the names Jack, oh and don't let Sam here scare you hes just a big fluff ball once you get to know him." he continued

"Dang it jack would you shut up about that. get drunk once and show a little softness and you never let it go." Sam said a little ticked off  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:00 pm
" A hahha . " I kind of ran out of gunpowder once so I used this type of acid that won't burn threw metal but it will through flesh or to be more exact decayed flesh." " Pretty useful if you ask me."

" Hmmm I guess I will just have to get Sam drunk then. " She smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:14 pm
"we have no acid like that here sorry, um what caliber is your glock anyway??" sad Jack  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:17 pm
" Eh i figured you didn't I got it from a special fur.."

" I have a Glock semiautomatic pistol ."
She placed it on the desk. So that he could take a look. Of course the safety was on

( i don't no crap about guns lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 pm
(it's ok do you want a 9mm witch has a 12 round clip or a .45 witch has a 10 round clip??)  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:23 pm
She watched as he inspected the .45 glock.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games