Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:26 pm
" Well then just close your eyes and enjoy the ride."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:42 pm
Navo smiled and did just that"too many bright colors"he chuckled"what will ya want to do after the tunnel of love"he asked tilting his head curiously  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:44 pm
" Mmm. Funnel Cake."
" or some more rides?"
" Or ice cream. I really don't know I havn't been to a park in so long.."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:50 pm
Navo chuckled"we can do it all, we got an entire day just to ourselves"he said wrapping his arms around her nuzzling her neck like he has done so many times before...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:53 pm
" Yea we do don"t we."
" I saw ice cream first." She nuzzled him back.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:00 pm
"Your the first person to ask..and no its not free" he snatched the dollar from him "As I was saying it has always been a dream of mine to open such a store..my dad, not so approving though" he stood and put his gun back up in the case along with the amythist dagger above the counter "I had a crappy life, but, I saved up and here I am"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:03 pm
Navo smiled as the ride came to a stop"I think my butt fell asleep"he chuckled as he got out and helped her out too. "I cants feel my butt"he blinked and laughed...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:06 pm
She lightly and playfully kicked his butt. " Fell it now?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:08 pm
He yelped and grabbed her's"yes, do you feel yours"he chuckled nearly falling over."I think am going to die laughing"he laughed then got ahold of himself"ok am good, am ok" he laughed alittle more  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:16 pm
" My butt is perfectly fine," she burst out laughing.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:18 pm
"Hey!-" He sighed remembering that nothing in life is free. The gun and the dagger intersted him. "Hey, why do you keep weapons around here? I though that this was a peaceful place." He had been in the town for about a week so he didnt know much about it. How was he supposed to know if there was something dangerous here. Kuro wondered what his life must have been like. His back arched a little bit but then he stood back up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:20 pm
He chuckled and nipped her on the butt"well your right about that"he laughed falling into the giant swimming pool that was to their left"I forgot about the giant pool in the center of the amusement park"he said poking his head out of the water looking up at her...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:25 pm
" That's what you get for biting me, " she laughed. Turning around she absentmindedly slipped into the pool.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:33 pm
He splashed her then swam over to her moving some hair out of her face"soaked and still beautiful"he smiled and kissed her"well we're both soaked, now what"he asked as he pinched her butt from under the water and laughed happily...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:38 pm
"Well, the dagger, was a gift from my sister and mother before my sister died..the gun, well, to tell you the truth, a long time ago" he sighed...this was gonna get kinda awkward "Well, my father, he was kinda a drunkerd..he came home one day..and uh..did a bad thing to my sister before killing her with this gun, then he went for my mom..I killed him with the same gun that was used on my sister, I guess that I really don't know why I still have it" he sighed again "So thats my life story basicaly, crazy dad, loving mother, and a sister who I got along with the way you see in those perfect movies"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games