Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Welcome to the Ska Guild!!!! (Introductions Here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:21 pm
aww that stinks. I would tottaly love to be the queen of hearts 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:21 am
OOO Yeah, that would be so freakin sweet.  

Isabeya

SkaBanana

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:37 pm
My name is Sonia, I'm 18. here are some random facts about me:

Favorite kinds of music: Ska and punk

My hair is about 25 inches long right now. (No I'm not going to cut it)

My favorite band: The Offspring (Yes, I know.)

I love video games

I think Roger Manganelli is hot (yes, I know what I said.)

I'm 5 foot 3

My favorite color is lime green and I love lime green and black together.

Favorite food: Chinese food and Reeshaskli (Don't ask)

I don't watch much tv.

I have a perverted and tasteless sense of humor, which I cannot show much on Gaia. I also love bad jokes.

I find a man in a kilt very sexy.

As pale as I look, I'm not caucasian. (lolz)

I love bmx

I love art

I live in Arizona, it sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:17 pm
Name: Andy, Drew, Andrew, Etc.

I love ska I have been with it since I first started a band called The AP Show. We were pretty good for a while until the bassist decided he wanted to play guitar and sing. That was the begging of our down fall! Anyway I could go on and on about that band but I'm not gunna. I live in Cleveland. We have tons of good venues and shows around here. I am always looking to meet people who love ska (or any music) as much as I do. If you can PM or leave me a comment. I will be sure to get back to you!

Hmm...

Oh yeah, bands... I have way too many favorite bands. Some that come to mind- 80HD, Sofapunch, Five Iron Frenzy, Catch-22, Abdoujaparov, Atom and his Package, The Aquabats, Gold Finger, Suicide Machines, Less than Jake. I could go on for hours!  

Mr. Fortune

asianska104

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:48 pm
well this is kool!
i listen to ska alot but im too young to anything relating to ska, like going to show (been to a few ska shows) or like going out and do somthing!

hate being (my age)  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:21 am

User Image Name: Jessica
User Image Nickname: J-Rod, snoo(( I was the snoo first)), D.J. McSkully, indeed
User Image Age: hmmm....
User Image Favorite album: It changes A LOT but right now its Promotional copy - reggie and the full effect.
User Image Favorite Band(s): Green day, the offspring, rancid, operation ivy, pinhead gunpowder, The Lookouts! ,smashing pumpkins, The toadies, Isocracy, billy talent, the clash, the sex pistols, valleylemons,Reel big fish, janes addiction, nirvana, reggie and the full effect, tool, pearl jam..and many more
User Image Instruments: guitar, drums, piano, accordion, and harmonica.
User Image Favorite song: OH MAN...well its changes.. often but right now it "when I come around"by green day and "possem kingdom" by the toadies
User Image Hair color: *drum roll* GREEN...umm actaully now its kinda faded with my old hair color
User ImageFamily: mom, dad, sister
User ImagePets: cats= tre, mike, billie User Image dogs= shank, maryjane User ImageFish= pothead(lulu).
User Imageother...well you can go to my profile for that smile

Ummm..these are my shoes..if you really want to see ME
then you can look in my journal
User Image

Doctor Nope

O.G. Member

Crimson_And_Clover

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:29 am
Hi Hi! My name's Amanda, from Jersey. I love the fact that I live about 10 minutes away from a club that puts on GREAT ska shows and most of my best injury stories occured in a skank pit. I'm 20 years old, going on my Junior year in college where I'm a DJ for my school's radio station (91.3 for anyone in the greater Trenton area).  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:15 am
Hey, I just joined the other day.

I'm Ami. 20 years old, Kentucky punk (southern punks, lawl). I'm mostly into first wave and second wave ska. I haven't heard a whole lot of third wave that I really like, but I'm open to whatever. I'm also really getting into skinhead reggae. Aside from that, I'm mostly into crust and thrash music.  

Ghoulish Reminders

Cue-Cue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:47 am
'Name's Tony. I'm from Michigan, and have been into ska for more than a year now. I lean towards the ska/punk style bands, but I love all types really.

I play trumpet, and maybe fluglehorn next year. I was invited to join two bands this summer, so that should be cool.

My favorite ska bands are Streetlight Manifesto, Big D and the Kid's Table, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Reel Big Fish, Save Ferris, Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution, and The Toasters. But that's by no means a complete list.

That's about it for me for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:34 pm
Hi, my name's Matt, I'm from Michigan and am 15. I like a lot of ska, mostly third wave stuff. A friend and I are starting up a ska band real soon with me on guitar, him on drums and a few people we know on various other instruments.  

myles_maneater

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:53 am
Hey..ok

My Names James I actually Joined like a few Months ago...
But anyway
I'm 14
I love Ska and Punk
I look very stereotypical unfourtunetly
I love my Local Ska Scene
I have a Band But were Not Ska...we were...until the Horns quite
I play Guitar and Sax

that's about it  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:31 am
Helooo

Geny

Cleveland Rudie

Punk/Ska/New Wave

pirate Yaaaarrr  

LucidAgrest

Peel Slowly And See

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:38 pm

Hey you, don't watch that. Watch this. This is the heavy heavy monster sound. The nuttiest sound around....

Hello guys, I'm really glad to have my request accepted. My name is Gia, and I'm almost 15 (2 more months!) and originally from Oregon, but I live near Seattle now. I look alot like my avatar. I got into Ska a few months ago. (well I've always been a heavy No Doubt fan, and a fan of Sublime, but I didn't really get into Ska as big until a few months ago.

I like the horns, and I think Racist Friend is a pretty good song. I love One Step Beyond as you can tell by my post gimmick, I love the sound ALOT. And right now, I can't really get enough of Ghost Town. My mom is pretty much the one who got me into it although she's alot more into old school punk like The Clash, The Sex Pistols, The Dead Kennedys, etc... I am too, but for me Ska is getting right up there on my list of favorite genres.

I play a little guitar, I kinda suck. My current hair color is hot pink, but it changes ALOT. My favorite band, althogh they aren't Ska is Green Day. Um...I'll say more stuff later.

...So if you've come in off the street, and you're beginning to feel the heat, well listen buster you better start to move your feet to the rockinest rock steady beat of Madness...One Step Beyond!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:39 pm
Oi brothers. I'm a traditional skinhead from sunny (sarcasm, it's cloudy as ********) Eureka California. I like 1st 2nd and a little 3rd wave ska.

Mistress Gravy: I love Madness.  

American Skinhead

TotoReiina

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:10 am
Hi, I'm a casual from South London, my name's Neil and I'm 19  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games