Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Kuro Hana no Kyuuka Yabun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:43 am
Kuro nodded, his own eyelids drooping. He kissed the top of Lucid's head.
"Yes," he whispered, caressing the adolecent.

((I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, SOOOO SORRY!!! My computer crashed, and we just got a new one. Sorry!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:25 pm
((Don't be sorry, I was just wondering where you went. ^_^ ))

Lucid closed his eyes. The dreams that over took him were peaceful. He felt he could rest in peace, if he were in Kuro's arms. This slumber, he hoped he would never have to wake from, his mind at ease.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:20 am
A few hours later, Kuro woke in a cold sweat. He had had another dream again, about Yuichi. His anguished cries of pain as the doctors fitted him with needles, the sudden silence when he was taken.
Careful not to wake the sleeping Lucid, he slid out of the bed to the kitchenette, where he drunk several cups of water, tryin to slow his racing heart.
I wan't there... he died in the company of strangers...
He stumbled to the bathroom, stripped and stood under a burning hot stream of water until it ran cold.

((omailawd. I haven't posted in months.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:10 pm
Lucid opened his eyes slowly to hear the running of water from a shower. He rolled out of bed, stretching, as he waited for Kuro to come out of the shower. s he waited, he paced the room, doing nothing in particular, but just waiting.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Zetsubou-Libby18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:14 pm
Turning off the water and stepping out of the shower, Kuro wrapped a towel around his waist. His eyes fell upon Lucid as he entered the room.
"Hey..." he muttered, his voice low and hoarse. "Did I wake you?"  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces