Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:02 pm
Seraph jumped at attention "What did we hit, is the crazy pirate back?!"

Linda turned on the scanner "Down to 48.5 % sir, a smaller ship has hit us..attempting to connect"

Seraph sighed, then the connection was...uh..connected "Hello? Is any one on the ship?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:04 pm
User Image
Narun's little face came on screen"Hello"he said a little shaken up"Ah... its meeee"he said waving. He looked around and chuckled"Yeah we kinda ran into you now our power is almost out"he said kicking his control panel"Air filters have stopped so yeaaaa. We don't have much air left"  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:06 pm
Sera coughed and got off of him
" I can hardly breathe. What the hell happened?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:06 pm
Seraph grinned "I'll get some suits over now" he ran to his airlock, Linda ran behind him, thank goodness she didn't need a suit, because he only had three, he got his on and then got the other two ready, he opened the lock and floated to thier ship, he chuckled "Let me in" he said over the com  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:11 pm
User Image
Narun fiddled with the airlock and opened it"hurry"he said looking around. He rubbed his forehead"things are going to go badddd soon"he said and scratched his own chin. He sighed and his tail wagged in fear"Air is going down"he said worried now...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:12 pm
" And no clothes." She laughed but it came out as a gasps  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm
Seraph got in and handed them both a suit "come on now, we shall go to my ship..but hurry"

Linda was behind him "Hello Sir, ma'am"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:14 pm
Seramiphia blushed she put on the suit and grabbed her and Narun's clothes  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:27 pm
User Image
Narun wiggled himself into the suite and followed, he let himself drift in zero-gravity for a moment then headed for Seraph's ship. His tail wagging happily behind him, he chuckled and wiggled his way into the ship. He looked around and mewed"Cool" he said with a grin...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:29 pm
Seraph chuckled "the suit fits well to your figure" he said, relizin what he said he looked away "Anyway..uh..make yourself at home, anywhere you are heading..because I'm currently drifting till repairs are finished"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:43 pm
User Image
Narun blinked and put his hands on his waist almost seeming feminine, one could mistake him for a girl. "Really"he asked looking at his own body and did a little pose. "I think it might be to tight"he chuckled and ran his hands down his own hips...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
Seraph turned to him and thought "Well, lets see, yah, a little looser" he played along, but was also serious, he grinned "Just a thought of course"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:55 pm
User Image
Narun chuckled and went into the restroom to change, he came out in his own clothes and handed Seraph the space suite"here ya go"he said. Something about his eyes were seductive. He looked around and heard his belly growl"Awww am hungry"he complained like a young girl...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:58 pm
Seraph ung the suit "Follow me, the mess hall, uh, kitchen is this way" he waved for him to follow as he walked onward

Linda sighed and watched as they walked away, she looked at Sophie "So..uh..hi?"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:03 pm
User Image
Narun hopped onto his back"Giddy up!"he chuckled and held onto him happily. His tail wagging behind him"Come on Sophie time to eatz!"he chuckled and hung onto Seraph's back like a bat. He murred happily at the thought of getting something to eat finally...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games