Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:03 pm
crap im not only related to a pan but my best friend is a pan... why must i live with so many pans! stressed dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:16 pm
Become one of us. There's plenty of room in the cupboard. (Okay. I just made that up, and it sounded retarded. Oops)  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:19 pm
I'm literally going to go buy a Skillet cd just so I can light it on fire and take a picture of it for all of your viewing pleasures. [Maniacal laughter] twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:11 pm
Skillet is an okay band but with this one i'm gonna have to say go for it vice!  

Puff O Puff

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:20 am
8O
NUU!
Why must you break our hearts in this way?
crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:13 am
I would like to turn all of your attentions to Clutch's most recent post as Kenderson/Hamburger. To be more specific, the words Clutch chose to maintain the mystery and prowess of my own character Nevermore. Clutch spoke of how long it took Kenderson to climb the building up to me and how much effort it took, this exemplifies Nevermore's ability to climb. And how Kenderson awaited his permission and dismissal, even though I am robotic, simply because Nevermore has the "ability and authority to punish him if he left it out." This shows that Clutch has respect for my character. I don't mean the respect between a soldier and his commanding officer, but the respect between two members of this guild and the respect between two friends.

When we talk about not God-modding and not controlling or instant-hitting another character in the RP, we don't mean you shouldn't do it because Yagami, Myself, or Sheraedan will be mad at you if you do. We mean don't do it, because it's disrespectful to the other member's character and therefore disrespectful to the other member controlling said character.

If everyone respects each others characters it makes the other members happier. As soon as I read Yagami's Kenderson post I immediately typed a PM to Clutch and thanked him for maintaining that mutual respect. I'm not saying everyone has to PM each other each time someone does something nice to you, I'm simply asking all of our members to be aware of the feelings of the other members when you're making your posts in the future. Consider how your characters actions or words may affect another members' character and their 'reputation', for lack of a better word. Is what you post going to make another character look bad? If so, why are you posting it? The only gain there is to hurt someone else in order to make yourself look stronger or more powerful than them. Please everyone, in the future, be mindful of others and have respect for your fellow members. Thank you.

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:46 am
*nod* understood  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:27 am
Also, regarding my new post (yes I posted... I know, unbelievable!), I described my new hammer weapon a little, but I will be putting up a picture of it soon in the profiles page and here for you guys. Yagami is the only one who has seen it before so you'll have to just imagine it until we get it up. I changed the design quite a few times until we thought it was perfect.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:27 pm
alrighty  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:32 am
Jade Ralden
It's fine, just remember that you are a member not part of the crew. You can't make rules. So please ask for something next time instead of telling the other members what to do.

That's something I should have though about and didn't. I apologize the the guild and yes sir, Jade.  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:48 pm
I have and will do my best to avoid god-modding, but what about coincidence? I mean. I've had my rear handed to me twice already, and I really need a lucky sort of event. I promise it won't be a normal thing. But I REALLY need to do something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:45 am
Let me elaborate on the outcome of someone that does God-mode here in this guild and I happen to see it... I WILL edit or remove your post. If you think that your post will be god-modding in some way, have one of the crew+ check it out for you. We are willing to help. I would suggest either Sheraedan or myself as the captain's schedule is somewhat packed.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:51 am
I am very good at picking up on God-moding. Comes from having run Sonic based rps for years. However, unlike Jade, I am far more likely to reply in kind. I have, many times, turned a situation where people did so against me to my own advantage.

Also, similarly frowned upon by myself, is anti-God moding. That's where EVERYTHING hits your character. This can be explained by someone's character having the worst luck in the world. In an action oriented rp such as this, these characters tend to stop pulling favor with all members, to include those who play them, and get killed off. They get killed off because nobody cares about them anymore. I have, in the past, killed off my own characters to create dramatic effect, and to get rid of characters I no longer cared enough to rp as anymore.

As of right now, I like all of the characters in this rp. They are compelling, and fun to read/write.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:12 pm
Ahhhh. So there's a fine line between Shadow and Eggman. Got it.  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:54 pm
lol  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games