Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Furband (fantasy city/dungeon RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:31 am
Seraph thought "SO it was, sometimes I foreget when I'm using it to tell the truth" he blinked and his eyes went to the tye die "Yep, I used it, anywho, I've seen creepy stuff, and not blinking is not big deal" he patted her shoulder "Well, what do you feel lik doing since we cant fight or go into the dungeon?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:50 pm
" wait she's your wife?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:53 pm
She scratched her head. "Huh...I dunno...all the stuff I'm not supposed to do now is the stuff I like doing...let's see...that leaves...sleeping, shopping, and...that's all I can think of.

He nodded. "Yup. I'm married to Kethlean, the town healer." He hefted Lugar's limp form and began to make his way back to the surface. "You met her?"

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:00 pm
"you wanna go shopping then?" Seraphj tilted his head towards the near by town  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:02 pm
"Sure!" She nodded, following. "So...what're we gonna buy? The Hawk's Nest has more stuff than you could ask for...sometimes I wonder where Rust keeps it all!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:03 pm
((Good lord, advertising!))
Seraph chuckled "Well, where do you feel like going?"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:02 pm
" I passed the shop on my way here kind of peered inside."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:44 am
Nera looked slightly puzzled. "Eh? I thought you said you wanted to go shopping...erm...what would you rather do?"

Rarus chuckled. "She's usually not in the lobby, so I imagine you didn't see her, then...anyway, you don't have to go with me...not unless you want to, that is."

Evaine shrugged. "We can fend for ourselves. Isn't that right?" She asked, looking to Raja.

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:07 pm
" Of course."

Mutaku rolled his eyes at the two of them
" Fine be foolish."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:29 pm
"No, I want ot go shopping with you, but there are many stores around, WHICH one?" he said, making what he said clearer for her, at least she understood!  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:55 pm
Evaine scoffed. "It's hardly foolish. We were getting along just fine without his help...anyway...there are a lot of cool things on the lower floors, but I really wanna know what's at the bottom of this hole in the wall...where should we go?"

Nera giggled. "The Hawk's Nest, of course! Like I said, they sell lots of stuff there...they do custom orders, too! Actually, they drove all the other stores out of business, so they're the only one in the area."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:59 pm
"Ok then, lets go" Seraph looked towards town and they both walked down the road together  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:25 pm
" Pick a way to go but I'm going first."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:44 pm
When they got there, the shop was closed. Nera's eyes widened. "Closed, huh? That's a real rarity..." She grinned. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Errgh...fine. Let's just continue on to floor 4..." As she spoke, another snake-thing emerged from the hole. It was unclear what this thing used to be. It had no legs, no hair, and massive boney claws. It's eyes were completely white, suggesting that it might be blind. "Eeeh? Another one?"  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:47 pm
"If it involves breaking in..no" Seraph looked at her with a curious grin "What are you thinking?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff