Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Hidden Ones Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:09 am
Sai grinned, "I'm sure you have pretty good balance, I'll trust you not to fall in your sleep, Yes?" He wrapped an arm around her waist and flew up to the rafters. He set her on a large, thick beam and he rested on another nearby one about as thick around as he was.
((I'm looking forward to it..^^ This'll be fun...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:50 pm
Ice layed down on her back and closed her eyes, not really asleep, just thinking.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:58 pm
Sai leaned up against one of the large posts that ran vertical along the ratfers and he fell into a light sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:16 pm
Ice looked over at Sai and saw that he was asleep. She sighed and jumped down from the rafters and started to stretch boredly. She wasn't tired.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:19 pm
Sai's breathing was slow and deep. This was the first real rest he'd had in a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:23 pm
Ice walked over to where Derron was and bent over him, watching him sleep curiously. 'Why did he chose to help us I wonder..", she thought to herself.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:25 pm
After awhile, Sai woke up he looked around and saw that Ice wasn't up in the rafters anymore. He spotted her around Derron.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:29 pm
Ice poked Derron's cheek thoughtfully. "I wonder why he is so warm..." she murmered and walked away from the human and sat down in a near by corner.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:32 pm
Sai yawned and jumped down, using his wings to slow the landing, he grinned at Ice, "So how come you didn't sleep?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:35 pm
Ice looked away quietly and said simply "I'm worried about Phineas... We just ditched him..."  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Rasilon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:36 pm
The man had been glaring out the window for almost an hour now. He had been scoping out the town. Watching her people. Judging them. He sighed and shook his head. He then turned away from the window and laid out on the bed. Staring at the ceiling now. He had done this until morning (Sorry...But....I DECLARE IT OFFICIALLY MORNING!)

He now heard movement from the other rooms and decided to get up from his bed as well. He put his bandoleers back on, slid the goggles around his neck and slung the rifle to his shoulder. He slowly made his way down the staircase to the bar again. He tossed the set of keys to the man and nodded his head. The man then strode out of the bar and mounted his Bronze beast and rode deep into the town. (Somewhere towards Where Phin's house is...yes I read about the hole being blasted through the wall and such....)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:41 pm
((lol, yeah, he's a human...and he's unconscious...))
Sai sighed, "Well, I'm sure he's okay...he didn't look too badly hurt, just a bump on the head." he turned his gaze to the door.  

XGalowenX
Captain

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:42 pm
"I think we should go check on him.." Ice said, looking over at Derron. "Let's leave him be for a while, humans need to rest."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:45 pm
Sai bit his lip, thinking about it. He nodded, "Yeah, I guess I'm a little worried about him too...wanna fly? It's a little faster.." he gave her a half grin and watched her reaction.  

XGalowenX
Captain

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:47 pm
Ice shivered. "Sure..." She had a feeling she was going to end up flying with him a lot.  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff