Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Red..Blue..Black..White..Which rose do you choose? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:26 am
Syuri looked at Ren and then at Elena, 'This girl doesn't seem as dangerous as the one they call "Diva"..' she thought in her mind. So when Elena put her hand on her head, she let her. She shyed away a little, but not much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:34 am
Elena smiled when Syuri let her pet her. "I've never had a dog before.. she's very kind." she smiled brighter and stood up. Elena sighed and stretched, she was tired from the fight, and she needed blood..  

Cutegirlo0o

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:51 pm
Diva smiled when she saw Elena"Elena where is Rosily?"She asked  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:27 pm
Just wondering if i can join?

Rose: Black
Name biggrin emetri Kaze
Image:User Image
Bio:At the age of ten Demetri's parent who were members of the Red Shield were savagedly killed by a Chiropteran.Since then he has trained all his life with small black Katana which he carries with him Which his father had brought home one day from work.His father told him it uses the power of alchemy to kill Chiropterans.Carries a small book with him its contents are unknown

Weapons/Powers: Black Katana capable of killing Chiropterans/ An Alchemic Hand Gun/Alchemy  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:33 pm
Alpha_Misa-of_the_wolfs
Diva smiled when she saw Elena"Elena where is Rosily?"She asked

Demetri was walking through a town which has been having some chiropteranish happenings.He heard the yell of a large chiropteran.

"Another one of those dam things?"He hurries to the site where he finds a group of people and a wolf.

"that wolf...I've seen it before."he turned his attention back to the group

"They smell of Chiropteran..but different.No matter if they has the scent then they are one and must be killed.Ill take out the blue haired one first she seems the most powerful."Demetri pulls out a small book reads from it then puts it away he drops down behind the group and moves in  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:57 am
Diva slowly turns"Hello there"You know you can't kill me, i mean if you couldn't kill my sister saya, tell me how can you kill me?"then looked at Syuri,as her eyes turned blue"Syuri can i ask you something?"She asked  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:45 pm
"Saya?" he asked him self then Demetri froze in place.He recognized her face. she was Diva.The queen that tried to wipe mankind out she created chiropterans to kill people.Like the ones that killed his parents.

"Your Diva.."Demetri pulled his black Katana out and got into his stance.

"I don't know how you survived Saya's blood but i will kill you now!"Before he attacked he saw one of the people with her he also recognized.

"Rosily?"His father had shown him a picture of her, they even met once long ago  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:27 pm
She looked at him"So you know my daughter, Rosily, trust me if she were here, you wouldn't"She said," but go ahead try"

(who are you parents)  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:37 pm
"Daughter?"Demetri couldn't believe his ears.

"Impossible she isn't a monster like you Diva I've heard so many stories about you"Demetri knew he couldnt trust what She said.

"Diva...." he saus with malice in his voice .Demetri pulls out his alchemic gun and fires the bullet, it heads towards Diva and then explodes creating lots of smoke

(my parents aren't really relevant except for they are the reason i hate chiropterans and know about the queens and everything)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:58 pm
She sighed"If you don't believe then ask her, and i not a monster, all my life until i was freed i was used as an experiment, while my sister got a family, that was all i wanted, was a family,"She said livid  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:09 pm
Demetri was stunned his gun didn't work but he quickly shook it off.

" Then Why did you start turning Humans into chiropterans Your your actions and what you say competely contradict themselves."Demetri held is Katana in front of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:14 pm
She rolled her eyes"that was not my doing, that was all amsheals doing"She siad  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:19 pm
"And you were just going along for the ride were you? your just as guilty for those peoples death Diva."Demetri attacked with his sword and attempted to cut her head off

(Hopefully these ppl reply soon lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:22 pm
She looked at him"What could i have done, i was too weak to fight back, also if it wasnt for me, neither me or saya would be alive"She said  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers