Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Town of Harogai Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:20 am
Nala walked overand picked up a flower then walked over to Chevy "Here its a speical flower it may come in handy one day." she said as she handed her a flower that bloomed in her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:48 pm
Seraph watched curiously with a little smile  

LunaFoxxx

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:06 pm
Aury gently kissed the top of Chevy's Head.

Her's and Chevy's eyes turned white and they spoke to each other in Bengal.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:37 am
"We should probley head back and check up on M.E." She said as she looked at her new family.
(( by the way these one liners are killing me people i am trying to keep this rp going but with all the oneliners its getting to hard))  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:47 pm
"Yes, we should" he watched the two "Uh.." he had no clue what they where saying, so he just shrugged "Well, anyway, I agree"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:49 pm
Nala started walking back to the shop after making a quick stop at her work place to pick up a few things. She saw seraph and asked him "Do you have any moon flowers at your shop. I need one but i couldnt pick any where we where at since they only bloom at night and it is still a bit before night fall."  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:20 pm
Seraph raised a brow
he walked to the back room and opened a dark closent, inside sat 10 moon flowers  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:21 am
Nala followed seraph into the back room "Ok how much for 1 of them?" She asked as she started mixing some herbs that she had gathered not to long ago. "Oh Did Aury ever make that mix i gave her she asked as crushed the herbs she had in her bowl.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:12 pm
"Yes, I believe so" eh took one out, he inspected it closely, makign sure it was in top condition and handed it to her "Free for you, of course!" afterwords, he started pampering them like they where children  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:30 am
Aury walked back to the shop with Chevy.
After entering the shop she immediatly exited the back door and sat down on that back porch, looking at the sky with Chevy.

it was full of bright stars andeach one glistened like a diamond.

Aury nuded Chevy.
"someday ill be up there, then you can look at me" Aury smiled.

"mommy dont talk like that.." Chevy said sadly.

Aury lifted her chin,"dont be afraid to die younge one, its a part of life"  

Byakko Megami

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:47 am
Nala saw the flowers blooming and handed seraph a small piece of gold hope that will do its worth 200 if, You sell it then she picked a few pettals from it and Put them in with the other herbs she had been crushing. She then pulled a bottle out of her pack and poured it into the bowl with the herbs she had been crushing. "Well it just about ready. All it needs is a drop of the blood from the people or person that is going to use it she used her claws and picked her finger and a drop of her blood fell into the mix as she mixed it inshe claw at seraph and cought the tip of his fingers and added a drop of his blood to the mix as well. "Sorry but i didnt think you would say yes to useing this without knowing what its purpose is." She said as she walked over to Chevy and Aury. May i get a drop of your blood for this mix?" she asked in a sweet voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:44 pm
Seraph watched curiously, silent as well, following gehind Nala and looking to Aury, then, up at the stars "Ah..the souls" he smiled gently "The souls of lost furs, they are always beautiful..." it was an old legend hi smother told him, each star was a furry who had passed on  

LunaFoxxx

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:40 pm
Aury held out her hand to Nala and let her p***k her finger.

After her's was done she let Chevy do it to.

"what is this for?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:25 am
"It is a mix of herbs that will tripple your greatest strength i figured since we have been getting into alot of fights that you can only fight in if you realy on your animal form i should make it so you dont need to rely on your animal form so much you only need to take it 1 time in your life though since it stays in your system forever." She said as she mixed 1 last liquid into it. "Well is there any glasses i realy didnt think you wanted to drink this out of a vile because thats about all i have at where i work."  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:26 am
Seraph entered the room with a wine glass "Yep, I got something" he smiled brightly at them, holding the wine glass as if he was in a restraunt  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff