Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:01 pm
"Guardian of the Sakura Cards? If you're the guardian, why are these cards scattered about?" Yashie became annoyed at this plush toy. What kind of guardian lets magic run loose in this world? If the normal people learn about it, magic could end up being used for all the wrong reasons, and Yashie was determined to protect the secrets.

((Cardcaptor Sakura used to be one of my favorite shows when I was younger. It's originally for little girls, so I don't know if you would like it..))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:34 pm
(yes its an anime. and its really good. smile I still like it. smile lol. smile And yes band camp is awesome. I love it. Course I love alot of things . lol smile )

"well.... thats complicated......" kero said looking down at the ground.
Daniel looked at kero then got up and put the depressed kero back on his shoulder and gave him some of his gum which kero liked cause of the sugar.
"I am the guardian" kero said.
"but when sakura my master died I had to go back to sleeping in the book that the cards were sealed too. as the centuries went on the book I was in with the cards was taken, stolen, borrowed, and or sold acrossed the world due to the humans greed. eventually it arrived here but somehow the seal was broken and the cards were scattered acrossed the town before I could stop them."
kero told Yashie.
"and without certain cards that are under my verisdiction I cant transform into my true form to get the cards back. hince why I need your help."
he said to Daniel, yashie, Aki, and the others
. (sorry blanked on the names)  

Lizziex68

-xXKuribohXx-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:47 pm
(( lol i saw the 1st 3 episodes!! >.< weird sh*t right there. haha still sounds pretty cool but it looks like a rather old anime. like from the early 90's or so. and band camp sucks for us... we don't have a marching field so we are using the school parking lot crying ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:32 pm
Aki was ignoring the scuffle behind her. She for one was thankful that the cards had gotten loose, without them she'd be bored as hell. She focused again as Fifi brought the Cloud to the ground. "Okay, lighten up Fi, you ready to give up?" Aki asked of the Cloud. "I'm a nice person, I really am. And I promise I'll bring you out to play once a month, okay?" Cloud tilted its head before nodding and returning to it's card form and floating to a stop in front of the acrobat. "Thank you."  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:44 pm
Yashie stared at Kero. This guardian sure was odd, but, then again, it's not like there was anything usual about magic. Yashie sat down and pondered on the subject. "Are you to have three masters? That's quite a lot, don't you agree?" Yashie looked at Aki, Nikko, and the new guy; each held two of those pink cards.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:41 am
Kero looked at Daniel, nikko, and Aki. "normally I wouldnt have 3 masters. but this town as alot of people who are very atuned to magic. so Im just glad this is all I have. technically theres one more but shes in denial so who knows if she'll start."

(Noelle. zaras character)

kero sighed.

Daniel silently handed him another piece of gum which kero gobbled up.

kero looked at Nikko, Aki, Yashie and Daniel.
"but you all must know this. in the end there is only one person who can truelly weild all the cards and you all will be tested at the end. So please give your cards that you have found back to me if you dont want to do this or tell me now that you want to go back to a normal life." Kero said

Daniel shook his head. "Im staying..." he said silently as usual. "Id be bored as usuall otherwise...." he said softly.

kero sighed at Daniel's responce but knew he of all people understood what would happen. so kero nodded.
then turned to the others. Nikko, Aki and Yashie

Lizziex68

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:46 am
(and card capture sakura is just a really good anime. slightly old but seriously not by much. and Im sorry about marching on the parkinglot. )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:18 am
"Even though it's not my magic, I suppose it would be better to help." Yashie shrugged. Its aura was the reason that stuck in Colorado anyways. "So, exactly how many times has this happened? It sounds like this has been done before."

((I agree. I remember getting so jealous when my friend showed me a toy that was the Book of Clow with all the cards inside. xD))  

sosnoel

-xXKuribohXx-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:35 pm
(( lol i dont mind if its a girl's anime xD if you only knew haha xp ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:54 pm
"Nikko! Nikko-san! Nik-koi look!" The gymnast/acrobat/captor dashed over to her boyfriend and tackled him to the ground. "Isn't it amazing!?"  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:15 pm
kero sighed. "that was how Sakura became the master of the cards. She was the first time something like that had happened. "  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:41 pm
"Ah," Yashie stared at the energized Aki. She guessed Aki was only happy because she hadn't heard that only one person could keep the cards at the end. Would that mean the couple would be pitted against each other? That might put a strain on their relationship. "So if one person's only magic was of these Sakura Cards and said person loses in the end, does that mean their magic would be fully taken away?"  

sosnoel

S n u g g l e The G e e k

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:19 am
Nikko felt the force of being tackled. It was wonderful to ay the least. "Yes Aki its wonderful." Looking around, he was releiaved that noone else had seen what had gone on. "I'm here to stay as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:59 pm
kero nodded to Nikko and looked at Aki.
"no of course not. you had magic ablilitys before the cards. The cards cant take that away from you. " kero said "the reason the cards were attracted to you guys and this town is cause you had some magical abilitys to begin wiht so it wont take that from you weither you lose in the end or not. "

Lizziex68

sosnoel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:55 pm
Yashie nodded. She looked at their surroundings, which looked like the storm never happened. "Since the storm has ceased, classes will probably resume, would they not? We should probably go to our classes before they realize that we slipped outside."  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff