Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[D] you belong with me.(w/lovely kawaii_yaoi_boy) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like?
  yes
  no.
View Results

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:26 pm
Zack showed up happily. "Hey Ashen..why is everyone laughing at us?" Zack asked looking around. then they went into the school Where they found out why.
"Look! it's the two gays!" A guy called out while everyone looked and started to laugh. This made Zack start to cry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:11 pm
He looked around and was starting to get mad. He pushed Zack behind him as if to protect him. He balled his fists up and smirked darkly at everyone. "Try me.." He said loudly. "Wanna keep bothering me or Zack go ahead, and see what you get."  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:13 pm
Zack stayed behind Ashen holding onto his clothes as he cried.
"what are you going to do? " A guy asked coming uup to Ashen. "Your gay and...I hate them.." He said with a sneer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:18 pm
He stepped loser to the man and punched him as hard as he could. "I will do whatever it takes" he said as the man fell to the ground. "Yes im gay, and yes he is my boyfriend and I love him very much. But you also know I am the star football player and can beat the hell out of you if you bother me or him, wanna try me, I've got plenty of time."  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:22 pm
The guy stumbled back as his nose started to bleed. "you're gonna pay Ash!" He yelled as he ran off. Zack hugged as he tightly around the waist "I'm sorry they found out like this."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:26 pm
He looked down at Zack and smiled even though he was still mad. "Its okay Zack, remember last night I told you I was going to tell anyway, well, this took care of it for me." he laughed a little and smiled at Zack. "Dont worry."  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:03 pm
"all right. so this means I can kiss you in school?" Zack asked loking at him hopefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:52 pm
He smiled and leaned down kissing him sweetly. "Thats a yes. But be careful and dont go anywhere alone, okay?"  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:57 pm
"All right.."zack said kissing Ashen again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:45 pm
He nodded and smiled. "Well we better get to class."  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:54 pm
Zack giggle nodding. "all right. He said then walked down the hall to his class. "Bye Ashen!' Zack said happily and then sat in his seat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:10 pm
He went to class as well and sat down. He had trouble paying attention though. Dealing with annoying students trying to tease him. He sighed and dealt with it though.  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:57 pm
Soon school was over and Zach ran over to Ashen's locker after getting his things. He waited for Ashen smiling kids whispering about him but not starting anything in fear of Ashen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:33 am
He met Zack by his locker and grabbed what he needed. He smiled down at Zack, "lets get out of here." He took Zacks hand and lead him out of the school and to his car. Thats when he saw it, someone had used spraypaint and sprayed "Fagg," on the side. He shook his head and opened the door for Zack.  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:25 pm
Zack saw the sign and he sighed. "I'm so sorry. Ashen." Zack said buckling up. "I never thought they would call you names."  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games