Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Meep's THREAD OF LOVE. (Ela, K'Z, PL, Swamp, Firekin+more!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image

Offer for Rusalka: Well I have growing D'oro-Moyo here who doesn't really have much panned out for her and since she's an adolescent now, she can actually leave the Pridelands (at least if I remember the naming contest right). She's got a heart of gold and always tries to see the best in others despite what rumors or just other people tell her. Despite this possible flaw in her, she is a tough little lady. She's highly underdeveloped. She currently has 2 RPs if that matters. Oh...and they'd be related. orz; Not sure how big of a deal that is to you considering there's no chance of kids being related through them. Just figured I'd mention it since mortal Al-Hattal is her great-grandfather.

User Image

Offer for Anyone: Durin here is a flinging kinda guy, but he's at least a little bit of a gentleman about it if the lioness, or whatever their species, is not within his small pride (which currently consists of 3 lionesses and like...9 kids). He firmly believes that the females should do the hunting while males protect them and any children from harm. That philosophy has already bitten him in the a** once as he pissed off a goddess. He's got plenty of RPs. Just figured I'd offer him in case you have anyone you just wanna fling but no dude~ He's not related to anyone but his kids by the way. C:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:51 pm
For you. <3  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:23 am
I'd be happy to try out D'oro-Moyo and Rusalka. biggrin Relation doesn't bother me, since I doubt they'd know and wouldn't be making babies with each other, anyway.

I may be able to do RP replies later, if we can locate my sister-in-law's little tablet computer. Currently stuck touch-typing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:23 am
Oh awesome~ I'm in the process of flinging her with Durin right now, but I can have her leave the Pridelands and head south towards the Amazons after that. : D  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:41 am
Quote:
User Image
Needs Pepo'porojo JRP...then maybe a man?

For her JRP I can offer: L'envoi. He's a friendly and cheerful sort.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:18 am
For Tek.
User Image
Kahawia'mkai was born into the pride (prior to the lines being returned), a typical 'nice guy' he is quiet and calm and sometimes a little awkward around non-family members, but other than that he is pretty much a blank slate. I really want to get something rolling for him and hoping to find him a lifemate.

For Sankara
User Image
Kyoko is a rogue, confident, c**k-sure and very capable with a slight dry sense of humour. She is a fighter, strongly muscular and tall for a lioness. A real tomboy she is a lioness who knows her own mind and has no qualms about going out there and taking what she wants. Anything the boys can do, she can do too. Not that she is feminist, she just doesn't see why females should be considered weaker. She has a good mind on her and can think her way out of most situations if claws and strength just won’t do it. She doesn't take any nonsense from anyone and is usually wryly amused by someone who's causing a fuss. Not quick to anger but if someone does push her too far, she has no hesitation in knocking them down a peg or two.
She would mainly be looking for her second fling, now her first litter have grown and left the nest.

I also have Mwana
User Image
She is in the dawnwalkers, but after a failed attempt at romance and a general feeling of helplessness, she could possibly leave the pride.
With her coat coloured like the night sky and the mark of the moon sits upon her hip, she is certainly a striking creature. And yet her manner is reserved and contemplative. A kind lioness at heart she finds it hard to express herself easily and as such, has fewer friends than perhaps she might. But those that do take the time and patience discover a gentle and caring, if sometimes awkward lioness within. She is deeply religious and often turns to the gods when she can not turn to mortals, as they are always there, always listen and don't tell her to stop being stupid.
She will only take a lifemate, too shy to commit otherwise.

Lastly there is Artemis.
User Image
A lioness in her prime, she was born and raised in the Seòrsa-fala and holds closely to its beliefs. With a slightly quirky sense of humor she certainly isn't afraid to square off against the Knights of Erebus and loves nothing better than to laugh with and lovingly tease her fellow pride members. Sassy and generally fun to be around, she is a lioness with her paws firmly on the ground but does enjoy sticking her head in the clouds every so often.
She wont ever leave her pride, and is mainly looking for a fling, but wouldn't instantly refuse a deeper relationship.

I work full time so my rp is slow and sporadic, depending on how busy work gets. lol

For Ala'koikoi..
I have several Pepo'porojo members. They are here, two female lions; and two males, a cheetah and a leopard. I'd love rp with any of them.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:54 am
Quaji
Oh awesome~ I'm in the process of flinging her with Durin right now, but I can have her leave the Pridelands and head south towards the Amazons after that. : D

Sounds good to me! n.n

magnadearel

That would be excellent! <3

Tanakako
For Tek.
User Image
Kahawia'mkai was born into the pride (prior to the lines being returned), a typical 'nice guy' he is quiet and calm and sometimes a little awkward around non-family members, but other than that he is pretty much a blank slate. I really want to get something rolling for him and hoping to find him a lifemate.

For Sankara
User Image
Kyoko is a rogue, confident, c**k-sure and very capable with a slight dry sense of humour. She is a fighter, strongly muscular and tall for a lioness. A real tomboy she is a lioness who knows her own mind and has no qualms about going out there and taking what she wants. Anything the boys can do, she can do too. Not that she is feminist, she just doesn't see why females should be considered weaker. She has a good mind on her and can think her way out of most situations if claws and strength just won’t do it. She doesn't take any nonsense from anyone and is usually wryly amused by someone who's causing a fuss. Not quick to anger but if someone does push her too far, she has no hesitation in knocking them down a peg or two.
She would mainly be looking for her second fling, now her first litter have grown and left the nest.

I'd love to RP Tek and Kahawia and see how they get along :3.

And Kyoko is so pretty. ;; <3 I'd be happy to fling Sankara with her!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:01 am
Meepfur
magnadearel

That would be excellent! <3

Cool, would you mind starting? I have a volunteer thing this afternoon, and will probably hit up tags after I got home.  

magnadearel

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:06 am
Sure! I have some replies to catch up on first, but I'll try to get it started up before I have to leave for dinner.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:45 am
Meepfur
I'd love to RP Tek and Kahawia and see how they get along :3.

And Kyoko is so pretty. ;; <3 I'd be happy to fling Sankara with her!

Yay!!! That would be awsome! I can start both rps if you like, might just take me a little bit, and Im away for a week as of tuesday, out of the country, so I wont be able to tag back till I return home.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:18 am
*adds and fusses with some things*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:44 pm
Hey! <3

I have Tek's son so I was wondering if the father is still in the pride or if he left. Iro is kind of family-oriented so I want to figure out how the parents' separation affected him. =)  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:33 pm
He's still in the pride, and Safaia owns him now :3.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:37 am
heart  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 pm
Meepfur

Hullo there! Few things~

Nathifa as a possible mate offer for Etawa? She's a free-spirited, kind lioness. She can be somewhat impulsive, one who follows her heart without second-thought. She could use someone who's imaginative but but at least a little grounded.

Masaa could meet Na'an? She's... eerie. Dark and brooding, has a tendency to be a bit sinister.

If Sihu Sekthet is up for flings, would you be interested in flinging with my Ras Alhague? Part of Riri's Desert Thief IT, he's awanderin' and looking to bring in recruits. He's a bit cold and callous but knows how to put on a mask to get on one's good side.

Also have a nameless boy I'm thinking about sending to the PL who'd up for anything, if you're interested~

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff