Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:51 pm
He listened to the other sing a lullaby that seemed to be from a different time, he only remembered a few of the words, but he knew they were sung to him and Keon at one point when they were much younger, he simply held the other gently, rubbing his back comfortingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:31 pm
Keon slowed to a quiet hum before he found himself slowly falling asleep. He shook his head a bit trying to will away the sleep.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:27 pm
He smiled and continued to hum, helping the other go to sleep. His own humming putting himself to sleep as well. He smiled and held him c lose, running gentle fingers through his hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:38 pm
Keon completely fell asleep when Shen picked up his humming where he had left off. Keon gave a soft sigh as his body completely relaxed into sleep.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:00 pm
He smiled and continued to rum, and began running his fingers through the others hair sweetly. He waited until he was sure that the other was asleep and whispered to him. "I love you Keon."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:16 pm
Keon slept peacefully, somewhere in his subconcious he heard the words though and his mind tried to wrap around its meaning that it had lost long ago with the betrayal by his father.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:43 pm
Soon he followed the other into a sweet sleep, holding him in his arms. Even as he slept he continued to hum the lullaby.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:03 pm
Keon awoke again an hour after he had slipped into sleep land by the pressing need of his bladder. He carefully removed himself from Shen's grasp without waking the other and ran to the bathroom. When he was done he washed his hands and splashed cold water against his face to wake himself up. He needed a fix.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:43 pm
He woke up when he reached over and Keon wasnt there. He sat up quickly and looked around, trying to get his eyes to focus from their sleepy blurr. "Keon," he yelled lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:15 pm
Keon stopped splashing water on his face as he heard Shen yell for him. He turned off the water grabbing a towel he walked into the room. "Right here." he said as he rubbed the water off his face.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:28 pm
He slid out of bed and went up to Keon touching his cheek. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:52 am
Keon looked up a bit surprised as Shen touched his cheek. "I'm fine, I need a cigarette or something." Keon said softly unsure how the other was going to react to him saying such a thing.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:31 pm
He smirked and nodded placing a kiss on the others cheek sweetly. "Soudns good to me," he walked over and pulled up his mattress a bit and pulled out a back of cigarretes and a lighter. "Moms not home, back yard, and we can have one there." He smiled and took the others hand and began to lead him downstairs sweetly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:16 pm
Keon gave a sigh of relief when Shen said it sounded good to him. His eyes lit up seeing Shen pull cigarettes from under his mattress. He quickly followed Shen to the backyard. "You had a problem with the needle but not this?" Keon questioned. "How long were you watching me before you stepped in?"  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:14 pm
He pulled out one of the cigarrettes from the pack and lit it. "Well," he said a bit nervous. "I didnt know what it was, and thats more dangerous than this. I mean, those guys, could have done anything to it, and I freaked out...I had only watched you for a few minutes before I stepped in." he pulled the other to him sweetly and kissed his cheek. "Im sorry," he whispered into the others ear, "I know I shouldnt have acted like that but please dont do something like that again......please..." He stepped back and pulled another cigarrette from the path and passed it to the other along with the lighter. "This I can handle....I just worry.."  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff