Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:21 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora wakes up with souless eyes. sitting up she puts her hand on her head, after a secend she brings it down and grabs a new bottle of sake from her bag, opens it and quickly drinks it. her eyes return to normal and she shakes her head and feels sick. "dang" standing up, " i forgot what the pills did to me" she says quitely walking to the door.

Opal: *knocks on the door* Tora? do you need anything?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:22 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Tora wakes up with souless eyes. sitting up she puts her hand on her head, after a secend she brings it down and grabs a new bottle of sake from her bag, opens it and quickly drinks it. her eyes return to normal and she shakes her head and feels sick. "dang" standing up, " i forgot what the pills did to me" she says quitely walking to the door.

Tora opens up the door saying "200 bottle of sake and the files on my family should do"  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:23 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

Tora opens up the door saying "200 bottle of sake and the files on my family should do"

Opal: *giggles* well you can have all the sake you want, but you'll have to get permission from master Blais to get the files. *smiles and leaves the room*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:28 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

Opal: *giggles* well you can have all the sake you want, but you'll have to get permission from master Blais to get the files. *smiles and leaves the room*

Tora blinks twice. "who is that" Tora thinks to her self walking out of the room. "and what has master done to this place over night?" she continues to think walking along a memerized path of one of her "masters"  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:45 pm
Blais: *sitting on the roof remembering her childhood. being slapped in the face as an infant instead of being held. being kicked and punched by her father when she disobeyed orders. being raped while her mother screamed from the hallway. and then her house being infiltrated by vampires. watching with delight as they killed her parents. then rejection. asking if she could join them, become one of them. having both her arms and legs broken and then just being left in the road for ppl to pass by her, not doing anything bc they thought she was dead. then, healing slowly and painfully. wanting to kill everything. training to become a stronge predator. becoming an assasin at the age of thirteen. killing. bloodlust. torturing her prey. laughing sadisticly as her prey begged for mercy.* . . . . . . . . heh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:48 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

Tora blinks twice. "who is that" Tora thinks to her self walking out of the room. "and what has master done to this place over night?" she continues to think walking along a memerized path of one of her "masters"

as Tora is walking her head starts to hurt. "i hope he is okay with my tardyness" she thinks leaning her back against a wall holding her forehead with one hand. she sees opal walking by with work in her hand. "oi new girl, whats going on here with our master's mansion??"  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:50 pm
red 14 the sniper
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

as Tora is walking her head starts to hurt. "i hope he is okay with my tardyness" she thinks leaning her back against a wall holding her forehead with one hand. she sees opal walking by with work in her hand. "oi new girl, whats going on here with our master's mansion??"

Opal: hm? im sorry. you are mistaken.....ive been working with master Blais for three years. are you all right Tora?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:55 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

Opal: hm? im sorry. you are mistaken.....ive been working with master Blais for three years. are you all right Tora?

"yeah im fine" she answers rubbing her head. "i was sold while asleep? but...i have been...." tora's head starts pounding in her skull. "da..da..dang it" she wispers in pain while grabing her head with her hands and kneeling down.  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:59 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

"yeah im fine" she answers rubbing her head. "i was sold while asleep? but...i have been...." tora's head starts pounding in her skull. "da..da..dang it" she wispers in pain while grabing her head with her hands and kneeling down.

Opal: *eyes fill with worry*no your not fine. come with me *takes her arm and throws it over heer shoulder and tows her to the hosptial wing* (yes they have a whole floor dedicated to getting well)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:01 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
red 14 the sniper

Opal: *eyes fill with worry*no your not fine. come with me *takes her arm and throws it over heer shoulder and tows her to the hosptial wing* (yes they have a whole floor dedicated to getting well)

Tora starts coughing heavily.  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:05 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
red 14 the sniper

Opal: *they get to the hospital wing, and she places Tora on a bed* there you are dear, drink this. *holds out sleepy medicine*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:10 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

Opal: *they get to the hospital wing, and she places Tora on a bed* there you are dear, drink this. *holds out sleepy medicine*

"n...n...no...i have...medica...tion...in my ba" she coughs harder and her nose starts bleeding. sitting up she says painfuly " i...i need to make my master's jobs complete be...before five or ill be beatin" she caughs more.  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:14 pm
mitsuki: *takes out her violin* 'its like last time'. she thought. *plays the violin* 'im all alone again because of what i am. monster! they screamed. how the hell am i monster when i havent done anything wrong at all?! its just messed up...' *shaking her head she continous playing the violin, standing on a cliff*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:17 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk

"n...n...no...i have...medica...tion...in my ba" she coughs harder and her nose starts bleeding. sitting up she says painfuly " i...i need to make my master's jobs complete be...before five or ill be beatin" she caughs more.

Opal: *looks concerned* ok...stay here. *walks out of the room and then summons Blais* master Blais!
Blais: *flashes to her*
Opal: i need you to....well Tora isnt well and she says she has medication in her bag. can you retreive it?
Blais: *looks at her blankly then flashes to the bag and gets the medicine then flashes back and gives it to her*
Opal: oh thank yo master Blais. *goes back in the room* there you are, dear. i have your medicine  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:18 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *comes home looking tired and with dried blood stains all over her clothes*
Opal: oh master Blais! you just washes that pretty hair of yours!
Blais: *grunts then sees Koaru*
Opal: hm, i dont know who that is master.
Blais: *looks him over then sighs*
Opal:....are you sure?
Blais: *grunts*
Opal: ok then...*looks to Koaru then walks over to him* hello there my dear boy. who might you be?
Blais: *glares at the ground then goes upstairs to take the second shower of the night*
-/- looks over cautiously-/- h-hello.....-/- looks down -/-

Opal: hm...you looks worn like master Blais does when she comes back from her....strolls. well, are you alright, oh you havent told me your name. i am Opal, personal assitant to master Blais. and you?
-/- looks up-/-
Oh im Kaoru nice to meet u!......sadly im a slave....  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games