Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~Hogwarts RP~ READ THE FIRST POST PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:33 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he smiled* yeah it happend when u were talking to the dragon, the female threw oen of her spikes and barely missed u but i blasted it a little to the side.

She sighed and looked down at her hands in her lap. "How many times are you going to have to save me?!"

*does a little motion and causes a frozen swan figure to form in my hand* a present, for beautiful u...

Faith blushed a little and smiled, accepting the gift. She kissed him softly and whispered, "Thankyou". There was a soft cough behind her and she turned to see a smiling Dumbledore. "You two may leave now..."

*christian stood slowly and smiled not feeling much pain and shook dumbledores hand* ty headmaster. *walks out gently holding Faith's hand and sees hagrid standing there smileing and asks what happened*

Faith told Hagrid about the dragons and everything that happened. "Well, yer lucky to be alive, is all I have to say." he said with a friendly smile and a pat on the shoulder. "Off ya'll go, need yer rest for classes tomorrow." Hagrid went off to see Dumbledore in his office.

if i'm glad about anything it's that me and shadow don't gotta share bodies, that would be a pain *sticks out his hand* let me see ur schedule so i can see what classes we have together.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:27 pm
cmims911

if i'm glad about anything it's that me and shadow don't gotta share bodies, that would be a pain *sticks out his hand* let me see ur schedule so i can see what classes we have together.

Fiath pulled out a folded peice of paper and handed it to Christian as they made their way down the halls.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:38 pm
orliluff
cmims911

Fiath pulled out a folded peice of paper and handed it to Christian as they made their way down the halls.

*he looked at it and smiled* well well u seem to have one interesting line up of classes, i'll just have to go to each class with u  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:51 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he looked at it and smiled* well well u seem to have one interesting line up of classes, i'll just have to go to each class with u

She looked at him curiously. "What about your own classes?!"  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:00 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*smiles* i don't have any remember, i know all already and am here helping dumbledore  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:04 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*smiles* i don't have any remember, i know all already and am here helping dumbledore

She smiled, blushing a bit. "That's right... sorry I forgot." They reached the portrait hole at last.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:09 am
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

She smiled, blushing a bit. "That's right... sorry I forgot." They reached the portrait hole at last.

*he said the password * Berty Botts Ever Flavored Beans *the portrait swung open and he walked Faith inside and kisses her deeply and held her close*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:46 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he said the password * Berty Botts Ever Flavored Beans *the portrait swung open and he walked Faith inside and kisses her deeply and held her close*

Faith kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him tight. She held on to him, not wanting to let go, afraid that if she did she may lose him for some reason. She looked up at him and gently stroked his cheek, thinking to herself What if something had gone wrong?! I could've lost you in that forest...  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:03 am
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him tight. She held on to him, not wanting to let go, afraid that if she did she may lose him for some reason. She looked up at him and gently stroked his cheek, thinking to herself What if something had gone wrong?! I could've lost you in that forest...

*he whispered softly into her mind* don't you worry, nothing will happen to me, and you'll never lose me *he smield gently at her and kissed her once more gently lifting her up and takeing her upstairs to go to bed*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:05 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he whispered softly into her mind* don't you worry, nothing will happen to me, and you'll never lose me *he smield gently at her and kissed her once more gently lifting her up and takeing her upstairs to go to bed*

Faith squealed softly and clung more when he picked her up. She was more surprised than afraid, she trusted he wouldn't drop her. "Christian... " She said his name so he would stop and look at her, allowing her to get down and walk. She smiled and kissed him softly, "You don't need to be carrying me, not after today... " Faith held his hand as they walked the rest of the way.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:14 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith squealed softly and clung more when he picked her up. She was more surprised than afraid, she trusted he wouldn't drop her. "Christian... " She said his name so he would stop and look at her, allowing her to get down and walk. She smiled and kissed him softly, "You don't need to be carrying me, not after today... " Faith held his hand as they walked the rest of the way.

*he smiled and set her down* ok *he waved his hand infront of the door changing it a little and walked into there secret bedroom and put her down to bed and whispered* go to sleep and get some rest *then kisses her softly*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:25 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he smiled and set her down* ok *he waved his hand infront of the door changing it a little and walked into there secret bedroom and put her down to bed and whispered* go to sleep and get some rest *then kisses her softly*

Faith kissed him back gently and whispered, "You need rest more than I do..." she yawned softly, covering her mouth. She looked up at him, her eye lids starting to get a little heavy. Faith shook her head, trying to wake herself up.  

orliluff

R J Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:21 am
Adult Profile
Username: R J Lupin
Name: Remus Lupin
Race: human
Apperance: scars on my face drak with grey hair blue eyes
Subject Taught: Defence against the Dark Arts or security  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:20 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith kissed him back gently and whispered, "You need rest more than I do..." she yawned softly, covering her mouth. She looked up at him, her eye lids starting to get a little heavy. Faith shook her head, trying to wake herself up.

*he leaned over closeing her eyes and kissed them both whispering* gnite *he went and fell asleep in his bed ending merely the 4th day at Hogwarts*  

cmims911

R J Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:24 pm
Remus walked around the hallways, He looked out the window and looked at the giant squid swimming in the lake. Then he headed down to his office.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff