Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 16. Nostalgia
The ALG Post Secret Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Poll
09/09/09
100%
 100%  [ 89 ]
Total Votes : 89

Evil Chauncey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:36 pm
schulte
Evil Chauncey
schulte
Evil Chauncey
Yessssssss. Let's do this. And I have a singer for us and Silver can play the bass.

i have no idea who that is. but yeah man, we'll tear s**t upppppp >:]
Sarah Silver. One of the coolest lesbians ever. She's been playing bass for like 8 years and she always makes me go wake up Sara. stare when she KNOWS I can't wake people up because I just end up cuddling with them.

i love how you talk about your friends like i know who they are xD
(i totally don't mean that in a bad way like it sounds, it's kinda endearing)

you cuddly pushover lol

xp well pretty much all of my stories involve my friends, so if i talk about them enough hopefully they'll become like characters in a book to you.

then you'll kinda get it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PippinTheKawaiiHobbit

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

etluhcs

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:23 pm
Evil Chauncey
schulte
Evil Chauncey
schulte
Evil Chauncey
Yessssssss. Let's do this. And I have a singer for us and Silver can play the bass.

i have no idea who that is. but yeah man, we'll tear s**t upppppp >:]
Sarah Silver. One of the coolest lesbians ever. She's been playing bass for like 8 years and she always makes me go wake up Sara. stare when she KNOWS I can't wake people up because I just end up cuddling with them.

i love how you talk about your friends like i know who they are xD
(i totally don't mean that in a bad way like it sounds, it's kinda endearing)

you cuddly pushover lol

xp well pretty much all of my stories involve my friends, so if i talk about them enough hopefully they'll become like characters in a book to you.

then you'll kinda get it.

ahahaha ok, sounds like a grand time 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:27 pm
User Image  

Dr. OCD

MonsterousBear

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:17 am
I want to join the Air Force, even though I say I don't.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:08 pm
xSecret Valentinex
I want to join the Air Force, even though I say I don't.

According to the first post rules, a picture must be included with your secret.  

Dr. OCD

SweetScentOfSweat

6,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:06 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Hiroran

Star Hunter

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:10 pm
UmiUta
I love her too much...

As I mentioned to the person above, a picture must be included.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:03 pm

I want to go to Italy so bad...  

Oshenukhar

worm squirm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:15 pm
it can't just be a picture and text, it needs to be text on a picture, similar at least to actual port-secret format. check the site of you need examples. :]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:27 pm

patienceyeah

worm squirm
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:34 pm
patienceyeah

so i might just be too stoned for the internet but i swear to god you deleted this and reposted this because i saw it and then it was gone and then it was at the top of my page plus i think i saw it before christmas and the post secret is so uch shorter and now its by nicole but nicole isnt here but i painted a picture of her in art and pitre really liked it only she says its not like a picture but it's a very good painting except that i think the head is too big and i traded it to my social teacher for a painting made from candle wax and she says that beeswax is better but she doesnt know where to get beeswax but you can get it at my work in lip balms that vegans can't use but you would need a lot of lipbalm because it is in a very small container and you couldn't be a vegan because they can't use beeswax or eat honey so they have to use sugar to sweeten their tea except white sugar doesn't wpork because there is bone marrow of animals in white sugar so it would have to be brown sugar or maybe splenda but that is gross and you get it at hospitals, and for chtristmas my mom got me tea that is good and it opens up and a flower comes out and it is white and pink and my grandma thought that it was a dandilion except oit was pink and dandilions are yellow but my grandma was drunk, except that she wouldn't shotgun even one beer and she let my step-grandpa smoke in the house, and only i smoke in the house but only in my room and after i do i light nag champa which is really good insence that they burn sometimes in head shops, but not in jupitar when mark is working because mark is allergic to insence and i found that out because i wanted to give him some at sunshine and grass which is when i got bulbasaur my green and yellow bowl, but carter lost is because leiban possibly, maybe probably stole it which sucks because now im out a bowl and also i don't like leibaln very much because he went to bellerose with me and i don't like a lot of people at bellerose besides serena, because i kind of like serena except that i haven't seen her since i got g from josh when i was with carter and emma on a wednesday but we used to be very good friends but now she is very good friends with dani who i was with recently and it was a pretty sad night because i don't like them because i don't miss them and i don't really miss serena but i want to see paige but only to say hi but i never see her, except sometimes she calls on halloween, but my cat ate a bowl of vegetable soup on halloween and i don't know if she liked it because i didn't like it, but she ate it anyways- maybe she was hungry.

i forget what i'm replying to i'm sorry. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:44 pm
manda the worm
patienceyeah

so i might just be too stoned for the internet but i swear to god you deleted this and reposted this because i saw it and then it was gone and then it was at the top of my page plus i think i saw it before christmas and the post secret is so uch shorter and now its by nicole but nicole isnt here but i painted a picture of her in art and pitre really liked it only she says its not like a picture but it's a very good painting except that i think the head is too big and i traded it to my social teacher for a painting made from candle wax and she says that beeswax is better but she doesnt know where to get beeswax but you can get it at my work in lip balms that vegans can't use but you would need a lot of lipbalm because it is in a very small container and you couldn't be a vegan because they can't use beeswax or eat honey so they have to use sugar to sweeten their tea except white sugar doesn't wpork because there is bone marrow of animals in white sugar so it would have to be brown sugar or maybe splenda but that is gross and you get it at hospitals, and for chtristmas my mom got me tea that is good and it opens up and a flower comes out and it is white and pink and my grandma thought that it was a dandilion except oit was pink and dandilions are yellow but my grandma was drunk, except that she wouldn't shotgun even one beer and she let my step-grandpa smoke in the house, and only i smoke in the house but only in my room and after i do i light nag champa which is really good insence that they burn sometimes in head shops, but not in jupitar when mark is working because mark is allergic to insence and i found that out because i wanted to give him some at sunshine and grass which is when i got bulbasaur my green and yellow bowl, but carter lost is because leiban possibly, maybe probably stole it which sucks because now im out a bowl and also i don't like leibaln very much because he went to bellerose with me and i don't like a lot of people at bellerose besides serena, because i kind of like serena except that i haven't seen her since i got g from josh when i was with carter and emma on a wednesday but we used to be very good friends but now she is very good friends with dani who i was with recently and it was a pretty sad night because i don't like them because i don't miss them and i don't really miss serena but i want to see paige but only to say hi but i never see her, except sometimes she calls on halloween, but my cat ate a bowl of vegetable soup on halloween and i don't know if she liked it because i didn't like it, but she ate it anyways- maybe she was hungry.

i forget what i'm replying to i'm sorry. sad

for a second I thought this was facebook and tried to 'like' your reply.

paintxitorange

16. Nostalgia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games