Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
I’m hot in Japan. {open!/ Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:43 pm
(( Le bump.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:57 pm
(( Madly in love with bumping heart ))  

Alkaizer87

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:41 pm
Noting the smear of blood against the wall, she followed after him, kneeling near him. "What happened?" she asked him curiously, looking at his shoulder where it would seem the blood was coming from. She wondered what would cause such an injury... Not that she was saying the streets of Japan were all that safe, per se... But they weren't that dangerous unless one was in the loop of getting into trouble. She hoped that Suzaku wasn't that kind of person... At least, that he wasn't too dangerous.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:34 am
Suzaku had hoped she didn't notice, but oh well. He merely covered the area with some tissues he had in his pocket, and then decided to put his jacket on, that way other people wouldn't stare, jsut incase what he did get attention. He didn't answer her at all. The stoic one must have had his reason for not telling her, but regardless, it was obvious it was no mere accident. It was clearly inflicted by someone else or himself, since the pattern of the blood seemed to make it out as a slash mark. Red was about to open his mouth to ask where they were going, since he didn't really see any coffee places near by, however, after look to left he quickly galled a taxi over. He opened the door for his female companion and said," Get in." It seemed like he was in a hurry. Whatever it was that he saw he seemed to be trying to avoid.  

Alkaizer87

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:07 pm
Mikaela looked at him curiously. Suzaku was acting weird, and she realized that she might now be caught in the midst of whatever it was that he was running from. Looking around and seeing nothing that she would have found out of place, she stepped into the taxi and looked over at Suzaku when he got in after her. "Usually I try not be too nosy, but... What's going on?" she asked him curiously.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:05 am
He was ducted down, and told the driver to drive to a coffee palce a few blocks form here, that way he could lose who ever he was running from. After peeking out and seeing they didn't notice him, he got up. Then Mikaela asked her question. He thought for a while and then finally said," It's best if you not know." Then finally the taxi stopped, and sure enough they were at a coffee place. Suzaku payed the taxi driver, and then got out. He held the door open for her. He offered her a seat at the outside coffe shop.

He didn't have much money, that is to say he can't live off of it, but at least with his new job, or soon-to-be job, he'll be able to cut back on living expenses. As he put his stuff down to sti down, someone bumped into him." I'm sorry," the kid said. Red was about to say it's no problem since he at least knew 'I'm sorry' in Japanese, but then noticed his wallet was gone." I'll be right back," He told her. He chased after the little pick pocket, after catching up with the boy, he found himself in an alley.

He slowed down, cornering th kid. When Suzaku was about to hold out his hand as a gesture to give back his wallet, he felt something grip his neck, and then slam him against a near by wall. No dents or anything, since he's not super human or anything, but rather a few bruises. The person dropped him. After looking at the big guy, it was one of the people that he had gotten involved with. Even though he had paid back what he owed them, they still said he hasn't paid intrest, even though in the begining they said there will be none. It seemed that also the kid was with them.

He then felt something connect with hsi stomach, making him bend over after that. It seems like they didn't care about the money anymor, they wanted blood. After seeing the big guy wind up his fist backwards, he wondered if he would be able to get back to Mikalela after this. He was sure this would really freaking hurt. By now either Mikaela was annoyed for waiting so long, or she got loss trying to keep up with him and the little thief. Either way he's been away for a bunch of minutes.

Alkaizer87

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:40 pm
The time passed by in a flash, and suddenly they were outside of the coffee shop and Suzaku was running off after some kid. She felt so confused, wondering what the heck was going on. Figuring now was not the time to be stalling, she took off after Suzaku. Luckily enough she was fast enough, and although she wasn't right behind them, she wasn't so far off that she wouldn't be able to track him down.

Finally coming to a stop at an alleyway, she saw a large man about to punch Suzaku. Thinking fast, she jumped on top of the man and stuck him in the neck, hitting a pressure point. The large man would fall to the ground. It was lucky she knew a couple of defensive moves... Her parents insisted on her learning self-defense when she was younger.

Looking over at Suzaku, she gave him an inquisitive look. "What's going on?" she asked him in a serious tone.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:39 pm
The little kid saw what the girl did, and then suddenly dropped Red's wallet and ran off. Red took the wallet, after getting on his feet. Then he looked at her, and decided itwas best not to piss her off." I...I borrowed money from them, sicne I was short on cash for paying rent and for foods. They said that they wouldn't charge me intrest. But after I payed it off later they had called me. They wanted me to pay extra. I told them no deal, since theysaid so themselves I didn't have to pay intrest. After I saw my apartment vandalized after coming from work I took up my stuff and ran away." He seemed a bit wiggly, his legs were a bit unstable. That last punch to the stomach took out a lot mroe than he had thought."Sorry..." He then waled off, going towards the coffe place.  

Alkaizer87

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:09 am
She nodded as she rushed over to him taking his arm and throwing it over her shoulder, wrapping another around his waist gently, allowing him to use her as a crutch. "It'd be best if you didn't seem to beat up. Would you like to go somewhere to rest?" she asked him curiously, unsure of whether she really wanted coffee all that much anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:40 am
Red looked at her, as she helped him. After a while of walking in finally said," Thanks..." Then when she asked him where did he want to go he said," Maybe back to the apartment...much safer there since they can't get in unless they have a key. Then again...I don't have Liquid Decline's key." He seemeda bit down, still thinking of how he still hasn't gotten that audition yet.

((I don't mean to complain but it seems like we're the only ones that are posting...or at least for now. Ofcourse maybe everyone else is too busy.))  

Alkaizer87

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:45 pm
[[ 'ooc Yeah, it's very true. Should we declare this closed, you think? We can't really move ahead with no one else posting... ]]

She nodded. "Yes, that'd maybe be best," she said in agreement as she waved a cab down and opened the door for him to get in. A few moments later, they were back at the apartment, the still heavy silence over the two of them. She got out and paid the driver, sliding an arm around his waist once more. "C'mon," she said in a soft voice, opening the apartment building door and stepping in. "You can hang out at my place until you can get in to yours," she said reassuringly as they stepping into the elevator and she pressed the button, heading up to the floor.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:29 am
Red nodded, and then then said," Thanks." After they got up to the floor and went into her place, he decided to lean against the wall, and sit down on the floor." Again, thanks...wit this place..." He noticedthat this Femme Fatale palce was the same palce he stayed in last night." Um...do you havea band member named Jess?" he asked, wondering if they were in the same group. Sure it should be easy to think that she would be, especially since the name of the badn is Femme Fatale. However, It could be that the two of them were in different groups, but had to share an apartment. Him sitting down lazily like that, it was the best for him right now.
((maybe we should pm them first to see if they plan on RPing at all anymore. I don't think it's polite to jsut declare it closed, and then when they finally get a chance to get on they're like "WTF?"))  

Alkaizer87

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:23 am
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:47 am
bump again.  

Alkaizer87

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash