Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:55 pm
"Sensei, wait" Kaylen shouted but it was in vain, she was too far and wouldnt listen.

E' closed tha report, he had read many terrible things, but if he wanted any answers, he needed to find doctor Ashford, he was the responsable of the project demon, and so he was the creator of Ryoku, he was decided:

he looked through the window and saw a figure in the sky...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:01 pm
*lunged with Aka with both swords ready to attack*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:04 pm
Aka took her sword and stabbed Valerius in the arm. "Stay away from him!"She growled digging the sword in deeper.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:06 pm
Valerius took Aka sword and throw it away, then teleport to were S' is :
"Sorry kids, i wont we able to stay and play, i have other bussines i must attend to" he turnde back and his sword dispeared, he looked at S', "You are coming with me boy".

"No, i dont think so" S' lifted the forced edge, in a attemp of fighting back, he wasnt able of using his chakra, he was at Valerius mercy...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:06 pm
Oichi jumped from building to building. The black butterfly's quietly swarming around here "Where, is the portal to the demons realm..." she muttered. She closed her eyes and remembered the horrible incident when she was forced to take in demon powers, she could remember the terror. The terror of the project demon  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:07 pm
*holding stomach* w-what was that for........... i was helping cuz this is my fight too......... that b*****d tried to kill Yumi and i promised that i'd protect her............. *turned to Valerius* and he pisses me off *charges at Valerius with both swords ready to attack* die Valerius!!!!!!!!!  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:09 pm
(Sorry cmsntn I mis read your post My bad sweatdrop I will fix it up,fix your too)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:10 pm
E' took the angels halo, griped it to his back and jumped from his window, he catched up with Oichi, "I know you are looking for the portla" he told her, "I know were it is but... i need a favor in return, tell me everything you know about Albert Ashford" he told her sensei.

"You just dont learn, isnt it?" Valerius grabed Ryoku from his head and lifted him, "This is it, AVENGER FLAME" he let go of Ryoku and shot it to his stomach, it was an incrdible chakra beam...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:11 pm
Aka gasped and stepped back."Ryoku-kun..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:14 pm
*blood drips from my mouth, but i grin at him* u...... u think u can kill me *wound regerates* now its my turn *with both swords slices his hand off then with mach speed aimed for his neck and managed to sever both his jugular veins, then merges both swords to form a giant sword then with one powerful swing managed to cut his head off*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:15 pm
"Noooo" S' shouted, he wanted to go and help him but Valerius gave him a punch to his stomach so strong that he coughed blood, and then passed out.

The attacks of Ryoku hitted Valerius, he was destroyed, but a voice sounded:

"That was useless" the cuts regenerated, and his body reasambled, it looks like he was inmortal, he take S' and flashed back from Ryoku.

"Ready, began the teleportation" he used his necklase and teleported from the forest, everithing was quiet...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:19 pm
............. damnit *seperates both swords* i thought that would work *begins to desend to the ground*  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:23 pm
Oichi stopped in her tracks and faced E' "Fine. I'll tell you...." She lifted a finger and the black butterflies swarmed together to form a small chair. Oichi sat on it since she still wasn't well. "When we went on that mission, with the explosion, he sent one of his minions of some sort and captured me...He..was an insane man." she played with the tip of Reverence,her whip. "They did all types of experiments..." she shook her head disgusted "He said something about if he succeeds in this project, he can change the world by turning humans into demons...and cause a war..." She sighed trying to remember more. "It...just doesn't make sense..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:25 pm
At the castle, Valerius appear infront of a man, he was expecting him:

"You always have to play with your food" he told Valerius, "It's not like that, i wanted to assure that it was him" Valerius dropped S' in the ground.

"Ah, yes, good, good... the original one, it looks like your mission was a succes lord Valerius, the ritual can begin now" the man made a sing and some soldiers came and liffted S', taking him to another part of the castle.

"You must promise doctor Ashford, that this time we will be succesfull" Valerius pointed him...he wont accept a fail this time...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:36 pm
"Ther must have been more, please try to remember" E' told Oichi, "There was a boy, Ryoku, he was infected with the sample, what happened to him?" E' asked again, he cant afford to pass that question.

"Wake up... i said WAKE UP" a shock of electricity flowed through S' body, making him wake up, he was tied to a table, and a lot of cientifics were arround him...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games