Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:18 pm
Arkanna looked at Sora surpirsed, "I'm most likely going to regret this..... but ... what'd he do?" Then turning to Hero, she got up and hit the top of his head, "I thought you gave us your word that you'd watch that wolf......"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:26 pm
Sora turns into her human form and blushed a million colors of red and pink"I-I'd rather not say.."she saidsay looking away

"You can't get mad at me!!! I told not to do it or else"Hero yelled rubbing his head

Kiyoshi comes out of the bushes with a HUGE red hand mark on his cheek and cursing under his breath

Sora sees him and runs behind Arkanna hoping Kiyoshi would not see her  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:30 pm
Arkanna starts to snicker at Hero, then yells back, "You don't give him a choice!!! You take imediate action so nothing comes out of the bushes looking like that pig over there!!!" she points to the now funny looking Kiyoshi. Arkanna couldn't help, but smile and laugh quietly at Kiyoshi. Turning her head slightly, "Nice job..." she says quietly to Sora.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:34 pm
Sora smiled and snickered "That Perv deserved it"she said growling......

"Dang it Kiyoshi I told you not to go perverted!!!"Hero yells punching him in the forehead  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:43 pm
Arkanna snickered with Sora, watching Hero punch Kiyoshi. "Hoope you learn from this mistake Kiyoshi!!!" Arkanna yells to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:47 pm
Sora seeing this see leans on the tree and slides down"Do that again to me and it will be more than a punch and by my own hands!!!"Sora yells

Kiyoshi hearing this flinches and looks away

and Hero laughs at Kiyoshi's reaction  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:57 pm
Arkanna sits at the springs edge, "Man.... I wish i coulda been there to see what happened..." she looked out at the sky for a moment. Then turning to the others she says, "Now that that's settled.... has anyone seen seilene?! I haven't seen her in a few days...."

((you can make up seeing her if ya want!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:02 pm
(K)
"No I haven't"said Sora

"I did see her a couple of days ago walking around....she looked like she didn't want to be bothered so I didn't ask where she was goin"Hero says

Kiyoshi just says"Nope"  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:22 pm
Arkanna looked up again, hearing Hero's answer, "Oh that's right.... " she says, hesitating to finish.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:24 pm
Sora looks up

Hero looks at Arkanna

and Kiyoshi sits down  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:35 pm
"Tonight marks the day 'he' banished her from the pack....." Arkanna tried to say quietly. Still looking up at the sky, "I wonder how that feels....." Arkanna started to trail off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:40 pm
Sora looked down and stood up.."I will see you guys later I going for a walk.."while she walks away

Hero just watches Sora

Kiyoshi just looks away  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:01 pm
Arkanna turns to Sora, "Hey, if you see Seilene just leave her alone, it's for your own safety." She says looking at Sora unmotivated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:06 pm
"Whatever.."Sora said in a monotone voice and walked off

Hero's eyes widen in shock from Sora's response

and Kiyoshi looked at her  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:22 pm
Arkanna turned angry and started to quietly growl, "Fine!! get yourself killed, it wouldn''t be my problem if she does kill an inocent again, actually you wouldn't be inocent cause i warned you!!!!!" Arkanna snapped at Sora.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games