Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:18 am
(They just chillin)
Varian glared at Meesha. "No we cant! Regius needs to get here first! Then we cna go!" He scolded her. "Im sorry,b ut you being really impatient."

Regius landed outsied a small village and looked at one specific house. "This time," he said to himself. "You arent running..." He drew his blade and started approaching teh door to the house. He hit it several times when it fell in and he saw Seth and a woman. "Hello Seth, You ungrateful whelpling..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:13 pm
Meesha felt anger and pain swell inside her, she tried her hardest to keep it down. "I need him. he's the only one who can help me. and if I don't get to him soon, don't you see... I-I turn in to... a...a... a large pile of dust... I'LL DIE." She lied to not give out a suprise that she never wanted to be found.
Andrec felt a sudden urge to kill something, he knew what was happening, as the years had passed he and his sister's emotions had gotten linked. he knew why, it was their father's doing. "Mistress, I need to tell you something. And if you do not listen I fear for your life as well as mine."  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:36 am
Etria harly looked at Andrec. "Speak boy, if it is truelly worth my time..." She stated calmly.

Varian shook his head. "I have been travelling with you and that evil dictator long enough to know that you arent elling me something." He said slowly. The ranger pulled out his dagger and cut a slit in his arm and let the blood drop into a vial. "Dont worry. Its for you,"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:44 am
Dreadlord Kharne
Etria harly looked at Andrec. "Speak boy, if it is truelly worth my time..." She stated calmly.

Varian shook his head. "I have been travelling with you and that evil dictator long enough to know that you arent elling me something." He said slowly. The ranger pulled out his dagger and cut a slit in his arm and let the blood drop into a vial. "Dont worry. Its for you,"

Meesha nodded and she hugged him. "Although I don't know what use it will be."
Andrec looked at the sorceress, "My sister and I are royalty as you know, and at this verrry second our ungratfull father, whom I've wanted to slay all my life, has binded our spirits, and a strange deamon was put into my sister when she was verry young, it did not show untill a few years ago, but this deamon rip her soul up once it takes contro of her, and she dies a little bit more every time it comes out. now, I want to tell you that theis deamon is coming for me. and I'm sorry but it's about to get it's chance and once it consumes me, I will kill you. And as my sister is turning right now soo so shall I. I beg you , once my sister comes, and she will, do not kill her, you kill her, sure you'll be rid the deamon forever. but you'll also be rid of me forever." Andrec looked at her then looked towards the entence of tomb, where soon, manny people would come and a large battle will take place.  

ruggaboo

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:08 pm
((I'm sorry I've been gone! My Internet has been messing up and I've been having to borrow labtops from friends. Can anyone tell me where my characters are?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:21 pm
(ze response to your question Beecher. =] And its no problem with teh internet. Had to go through that also =])

Loveless_Beecher
Phoenix jumped up onto a stone ledge and surveyed the Dragon Army. Her second-in-command, Brand, came up next to her and bowed. "How does the rousing the Army go?"
"We are ready whenever my Queen," he replied.
"Good," she replied. She raised her voice so every Dragon could hear her. "Dragons! Hear my words! We are offically at war! This will be the greatest war our race has ever seen! We must be prepared to lose any of our brothers and sisters to the cause of keeping our race and every other race free! Will you accept this challenge?"
As one, the Dragon Army raised its voice and answered, "We accept any challenge you give us!"

Gerovf looked at Sunahr. Gerovf shook Gerovf's massive head and listened to the Queen. Gerovf growled in approval of Phoenix's words.

Dreadlord Kharne

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:30 pm
Varian continued to watch teh dripping blood. "The Trak family is of royal blood. And in that, is deamon blood. Thousands of years ago a Deamon Lord impregnated a woman and her offspring were human, but had his blood in them." He stopped and bandaged his wound, ignoring the smoke coming fomr the bandages. "That Deamon is the same one that birthed Regius. His father is in a way, a great ancestor to me. We are however so far aprt, we cannot be related. He actually used to be human, believe it or not." Varian handed Meesha the vial with his blood. "That story is for another time. Now drink. It will supress the Deamon."

Etria smiled happily. "You think me dumb-witted boy? Andrec, i knew of this. Why else would you still be around. You can open my familys vault!" She exclaimed, a fiery look in her eyes. "Only a deamon can open the door! And, you my boy, are my ticket."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:53 pm
(Yeah, I know Yvansi. I just didn't know what to post, seeing as Mathias isn't exactly the one controlling the horse.)  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:10 pm
Meesha took the boiling blood and drank it, she scoweled at the taste, "Ughk." She looked at the smoking bandage, and felt her anger lowering and she took Varian's arm in her hands. "Varian, your burning yourself, here." she took the vial the had blood in it recently and steped over to a near by stream that meesha lifted from the ground, cleaning it. she poured the water into the vial, setting the stream down again. She unbandaged Varian's arm pouring the pure watter over the open wound. steam hissed at her and hissed back, she wound hardend and cloted it stoped steaming and bleading alltogether.
"HA! You think I'd do that for you, you may own me, but soon you shall not!"
(lets get that moving I'm kinnda bored I wants some action please... thank you ^^)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:03 pm
Etria cackled. "Really boy?! You think you can kill another demon?! Then let that beast out!Lets see what your really made of!" the mage shot Andrec with a flurry of lightning bolts. She then charged er staff and launched a bolt of magma at the boy and let it sear his flesh.

Varian re bandaged hsi arm. "You should have drinken that all..." he said. He pulled out a chunk of jerky and gave some to Meesha. "Now, lets go slowly to the cryot were your brotehr is." he clamly said, his expression that what it was bakc when they first met. The ranger helped Meesha onto Shadowmere and started slowly.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:45 am
(( Mmm, Isn't Shadowmere the horse in Oblivion? ))

Sortai looked around, finally spotting Teka. He laughed. "Well, here I am." He attempted to push himself off the mess of cracked branches he'd created, with little to no success.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:34 pm
(Uhhhh, i think so... I think i hit teh wrong name... Ill check, but that horse kicksass. Knock her unconcious then load ehr with your treasure. =])  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:32 pm
Yvansi
(( Mmm, Isn't Shadowmere the horse in Oblivion? ))

Sortai looked around, finally spotting Teka. He laughed. "Well, here I am." He attempted to push himself off the mess of cracked branches he'd created, with little to no success.

((YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games