Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:55 am

KUMBUKA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Kumbuka
xxxMeaning || Memory in Swahili
xxxTianxia Name || Qī Wàng
xxxTianxia Meaning || Expectation in Chinese
xxxGender || Female
xxxSpecies || Lion
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || Tianxia (East House)
xxxRank || Historian

xxxColor || #6B6B6B
xxxColorist || Mila
xxxReceived || Tianxia Concept Contest
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:10 am

KUMBUKA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Unknown
xxxxxFather || Unknown

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Unknown/None
xxxxxOther Siblings || Unknown/None

xxxxxMate || Yen Ha / Bai Bo
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxKumbuka x Yen Ha
xxxxxHiari / Zhen Shì owned by xo -- k a i r i ; Ustadi / Shǎn Shuò owned by ~Masamune~ ; Siyo / Ping owned by Kimaria

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:11 am

KUMBUKA

Kumbuka - or Qī Wàng - is a dedicated, stubborn lionness who shows great respect for the Tianxia in general. She always puts 110% into everything she does, ensuring that it's completed to the best of her ability, even if it should take an extra hour or two to do so. She doesn't believe in what many refer to as a 'social life', instead concentrating solely on her role of Historian in the pride, deathly afraid of recording an event inaccurately, or even incorrectly. She's a perfectionist in every sense of the word, and won't listen to others ensuring her that something's fine - if she doesn't think it is, then it isn't. Easily irritated, Kumbuka doesn't tolerate the presence of many, and can't stand lions who simply stand around, only getting in her way. She's blunt and to the point, always speaking her mind and never 'waffling', instead preferring to get things over with more quickly so she can get back to what she was doing - it's very likely it was more important than the conversation, anyway.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:16 am

KUMBUKA

Kumbuka was born to a rogue mother, her father long gone. One of a litter of three, her two older brother received the majority of the attention, Kumbuka learning to melt into the background, and not call unless something was important. She grew up a quiet, studious cub, spending her time studying landmarks and the solar and lunar patterns, memorizing them with surprising ease. Her almost photographic memory was soon to become useful, when as a juvenile her mother moved on without her, deciding that her youngest daughter wasn't needed - she had two sons to carry on her legacy. Left alone and defenseless, Kumbuka travelled north, using the sun to guide her.

It wasn't long until she ran into another lion, and one that intrigued the curious young lionness. The young lion was a messenger for the Tianxia pride, travelling between prides to deliver messages, and form alliances. He introduced himself with a general name, followed by a short description of where he was from, and what he was doing, after some begging from the young juvenile.. After the short conversation that followed Kumbuka decided to follow him, returning to the Tianxia pride and, after a short interrogation, was welcomed into the pride. Intrigued particularly by her spectacular memory, she was quickly invited to join the East House by the Lord, appointed to the position of scribe to the current Historian at the time.

As she grew into adolescence Kumbuka found herself enjoying her new lifestyle, and thoughts of her past family were soon forgotten. It wasn't long before she was an adult, and with the current Historian stepping down the Lord and Lady had no hesitation in replacing her with the dedicated, determined lionness that was Kumbuka - or, as she'd become known in Tianxia, Qī Wàng. She took her new role on with great pride, constantly taking note of important events and reviewing notes she's already made, ensuring that they're all accurate and correct. Some have suggested that she take it easy every once in a while - but Kumbuka won't have that. She's now dedicated her life to the pride that took her in, determined not to have them regretting that decision.

Since then, the strong-minded lionness found first a friend in a fellow lion, Bai Bo, and eventually something else. He's a teacher, and she finds companionship in another just as dedicated as she. Despite this, however, the two rushed into things a little too quickly, Kumbuka soon becoming heavy with cubs and having second thoughts. Having the litter, however, she wouldn't change a thing, and is determined to bring up strong, intelligent children worthy of the pride, with Bai Bo alongside her.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:24 am

KUMBUKA

Used for breeding

Unfinished
None

Finished
Sharing of Woes Kumbuka has a friendly conversation with a good friend, Cadenza, and attempts to advise her on her situation
Expectation The lionness runs into who she believes to be an intruder in the lands, but the two end up having a conversation, and it ends up that Bai Bo is a new teacher in the pride
Ebb and Flow of the World Kumbuka runs into Bai Bo again, and the two have a meaningful conversation.
The Star Theory Kumbuka recounts some of her childhood as she gazes upon the stars with Bai Bo
Betrothed Having realized her feelings, Kumbuka approaches Bai Bo with them
And this is just the Beginning Not enjoying the hormones and struggles that come with her pregnancy, Kumbuka decides to share her discomforts with Bai Bo
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:25 am

KUMBUKA

Kumbuka was received as an adult, and as such there is no cub stage

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:26 am

KUMBUKA

Kumbuka was received as an adult, and as such there is no juvenile stage
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:27 am

KUMBUKA

Kumbuka was received as an adult, and as such there is no adolescent stage

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:29 am

KUMBUKA

User Image
Cert
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:31 am

KUMBUKA

Working by tuesdayscat
Kumbuka reading the records, as she does most of the time

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:35 am

KUMBUKA

User Image
Cert

Kumbuka was given her beads by Bai Bo as a wedding gift, and wears them daily with pride. She was told that the green beads were a stone called jade. She never takes them off, since not only were they the only gift she's ever been given, but they were given to her by her love - and that makes them more precious to her than anything.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:36 am

KUMBUKA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:37 am

KUMBUKA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:38 am

KUMBUKA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:39 am

KUMBUKA

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games