Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:50 pm
Idarkoth dismissed Anath's observation with a snort and a glare. I was merely curious as to why a mere hatchling would be spared the Hell we suffered, and roam free this millennium. He turned once more, rising to his full, impressive height. Now, I have busness to attend to. I suggest we split up, and Anath and I both pair with one of the humans to complete our separate missions. As for you, Anath? What do you suggest? I myself would like to hunt down and kill the descendant of the White Mage named Mol Flien. Perhaps you agree?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:37 pm
Paradisity instinctively looked up and began to walk curiosly towards one of the taller trees, leaving Cody and the gryphon.
I can hear you, but I can't see you, Paradisity said, cocking her head to one side. It was getting a bit darker, and she couldn't see in the dark very well. She raised her neck up as high as it could go, and she could just barely see into the beginning of the branches on the covering trees. She looked for where the voice was coming from, then she saw something white, almost as if it were glowing. She walked toward the figure.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:46 pm
Lowri laid still on the ground, trying to control her breathing.
Aloura looked intently at Sortai, and then at Lowri. She thought for a second. "Tsurara...Tsurara..." Aloura began.
Tsurara was concentrating hard, studying the human, when she heard Aloura's voice. She snapped back to attention, "Yeah, yeah, what?"
"I need you to make a hut just big enough for me and Lowri. We need all the space we can get. You, human, and you dragonic being, make haste and stay at a distance, we do not need any disturbances," Aloura said as she thought.
"Tsurara, I also need you to find some herbs. You know, what I make with my soup," Aloura said looking down at Lowri. "And hurry."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:56 pm
Sortai followed the instructions set out by the being before him, his eyes never leaving the earth dragon before him.  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:01 pm
With a soft thud, the old man landed before Paradisity. He spoke in his natural voice. "I met one of your kind long ago, named Falaste." He said as he bowed before the creature. "The star Kiun, in the southern skies, is named for me. In the White Mage constellation." the red blindfold over his eyes twitched, suggesting he was furrowing his brow in thought. "Yet, I sense you have something to do with me... However distant. I am Kiun of the White Mages." He said with an elfish salute, forming with his hands the diamond above his chest. "You are Paradisity, a Star dragon, correct?" He mused.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:39 pm
Paradisity jumped, and growled when this strange being landed in front of her. She took a natural step back, as she closely examined the creature. Her gaze was intent, and unmoving, solid. She stood her ground as the being began to speak. She was shocked to hear him speak her name and kind.
I am, yes, she said slowly, taking another step back. She did not allow her gaze to move from him.
She stood her ground strongly, though she was apprehensive about the being. How do you know of my kind? I have not seen another in many years, she asked, trying to hide her slight fear.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:43 pm
Cody frowned a bit, watching Paradisity as best he could. He then frowned and looked around, eyes landing on the gryphon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Tsurara took a step back, and stood up high on her hined legs. She stomped on the earth below her with all her weight, and walls of stone shot up from the ground, forming a sort of tent around Aloura and Lowri. She looked at the tent, examining her work, when she looked at Sortai, noticing his intent gaze. She was shocked to notice that he was infact human. She snuffed at him, and flew off to find the herbs Aloura had asked for.
"Lowri? Lowri? Can you hear me," Aloura asked quietly.
Lowri stirred, her breathing steady, but weak.
"Lowri, are you there," Aloura asked patiently.
Lowri stirred again. Aloura could hear her trying to form words.
...Al...Aloura...is...is that you, she said in a faint whisper. Her telepathy was fading.
"Don't worry Lowri. You're going to be fine. I need you to focus. Just keep breathing. I'll take care of the rest," Aloura said calmly.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:19 pm
Anath took his time in replying. "Do you require assistance in locating... or destroying this person you seek?" He asked slowly, wearily, knowing it could be a touchy subject-- it could seem like he thought Idarkoth incapable, which he clearly did not. "I am happy to assist..." he paused. "if the need be." he added as an afterthought, cautiously.

Aieori looked back and forth between his master and Idarkoth. "White mage? What white mage, again? I can handle a white mage. Well, maybe not, I'm so inexperienced I sometimes hurt myself with my own spells, can you believe that?" he kept talking, although it seems he's talking just because he can.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:39 am
raven came back form the woods and saw that he was not needed so he jumped up on to a low branch of a tree and sat down. he got out his ocarina and started to play it softly. the sweet music had a calming afect on all that heard its tune. the soft music was almost healing in its own way. he hoped that the wolf would be ok and he wished there was more he could do but saddly he knew there was nothing he could do.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:46 am
sky looked at the strang dragon man. then back at the dragon who was looking up in to the tree. she saw a white elf climb out of the tree and talk to the dragon. figuring that waiting around was not getting her any where. she decided to head of on her own again in the drection the dragon said it saw he folks go. she sent a thank you for all the help to both the dragon and the weird dragon man as she took off on her own again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:52 am
sam looked at the four of them. she was not sure what was going on but one thing she was sure of was her life was bound to get a lot weird then it all ready was. she sat down with a sigh and looked at the gem Aieori gave her ignoring what was going on around her tell some body need her for some thing.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:20 pm
Raptor had a confused look on his face, but he ate some more of the calf which seemed to be forgotten "who's the white mage?" Raptor asked the human called Aieori  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:45 am
Idarkoth chuckled as Raptor spoke to Aeiori. Undoubtedly the White Mage's descendant is someone who is very well aware of the existence of mythics such as you and I, but unable to interact due to the humans bad reputation. All I need is to seek out the one who's veins pump with the blood of Mol Flien. Once they are dead, I can consume their body to free my people. He turned to Anath. I think that would work, yes... The humans could travel on your bidding whilst we seek out Mol Fliens descendant. All I ask is that the pleasure of killing him or her be all mine once we find them...  

Yvansi

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:29 pm
Aieori looked at Raptor. "Um.. Mol Fi... something... was he white mage that sealed away the big dragon's people, I mean... or something like that and... now the big scary dragon wants revenge, I guess..." he finished lamely, not used to talking to other species of creatures, and feeling awkward about it.

Anath thought for a moment. "Yes, of course, the mage will be your kill." he smirked and adjusted his glasses. "I would have it no other way." he spun about on his heels, fingers laced behind his back so he was facing Aieori. "Aieori. Take Sam and go to the next town. I would suggest taking Raptor with you, but he might cause a bit of pandemonium should he be seen. If he wishes to accompany you, however, he may... "

Aieori nodded and managed a sloppy salute. "Yes, Master!" He grinned. "And what should we do at the town?"

"Find an inn or something of the like, buy some food." ordered Anath. "Wait there for my orders. If I summon you, come alone, understand? Otherwise, if you see anyone you deem worthy of joining us, wait for my return to recruit them." he scowled, a bit angry that Aieori pulled Sam in without consulting him first. "I will be joining Idarkoth in the hunt for Mol Flien's descendant."

Aieori eyed the dragon suspiciously. "Just you and him? That seems sort of..." He leaned in, whispering, forgetting Idarkoth could probably hear everything he said, whether it was whispered or not. "... dangerous, don't you think? What if he wants to eat you?"

Anath laughed icily and turned away from Aieori to walk over to Idarkoth, ignoring his servant's suspicions. "I will seek you out upon my return, Aieori." he pushed up his glasses, looking over his shoulder at his servant.

Aieori frowned and waved. "Okay, Master..." He turned to Sam. "Right! It's just you and me now! Unless... he wants to come too..?" He looked at Raptor in question.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games