Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:28 am
Drake laughed, a surpisngly loud and genuine sound and shook his head.

"Oh my dear, you know that people like me can never settle down. i'd take the whole village with me before the year was up!" he laughed again and leant down a little so he was face to face with her.

"but you know what's 'upsetting' to me? You judge me, don't you? yet you know nothing about my life. You just sit happily on your highground because you've always been a vegetarian. Tell me, do you hate the bear because he eats the fish? Do you hate the fish because they eat the little bugs? Or the bugs because they are parasites? Another vampiress has moved in here you know. Would you judge her so harshly simply because she hunts what God designed her to hunt?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:41 am
"Another?" Koko seemed shocked. Then she glanced away. She was suddenly more uncomfortable.

Koko knew the stories of the bible, but she believed in the spirits of nature. From what she deduced their kind fit in more with demons or evil dark spirits. She wanted to say....

I don't worship any God. But how do you know that it was God that created you to be this way?

...but she couldn't find her voice. She remained silent.

Her thoughts kept going back to the idea of another vampire around. Protecting Fayt was her only concern now.....and it may become more increasingly difficult.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 am
Drake saw her silence as a vistory and nodded to himself. She looked upset, but he wasn't sure if that was because she knew she was in the wrong in how she treated him, or because of the news of a new vampire.
He remained sat on her silently for a while, studying her and then shrugged.
"The vampire girl is nice. she apparently had mortal friends. i imagine you two would get along: though i doubt you'd be receptive to her. How many vampires have you actually met anyway?"
he focused back on her as she was still silent, staring off elsehwere. All of a sudden, the question of vampires she knew, mixed with the movemnt fo her breathing underneath him stirred soemthing farmiliar lodged deep in the murky haze of his memories. he stared down at her again, confused by why he had a feeling of deja vu.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:56 am
((dundunduuunnnnn...))

"I've come across more than I would have thought," she replied and then turned to face him. "Although my first encounter had been more than enough for me." She stared at him. The feeling of familiarity was still lingering.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:03 am
(lol)

"Yoru first encounter?" drake asked, his voice having lost it's overconfident quality and turned a little dazed by his niggling confusion. He let her otehr arm go and didn't sit on her with as much force, although she still couldn't move without a fight: he didn't want to risk letting her go in case she ran off before he got answers.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:14 am
Koko raised an eyebrow. "My first encounter......meaning the night I was sired," she replied.

What did he think I meant? she thought while she studied his face.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:24 am
Drake frowned and looked her over. He disliked how patchy his memories were nowadays - since he gave in compleetly to bloodlust time warped around in a drunken haze. he reached out gently and touched her throat, feeling her farmiliar pulse. the sound of horsehooves and the rocking of a cabin came back to the front of his mind. A journey...to the west. he hadn't been in america very long...he was excited at the exploration, and glad the positive feelinsg were gradually scrubbing away the post traumatic feelinsg he still harboured form his last moments in England...he struggled with the haze.
"Tell me about your sire." he said quietly but with intensity, his face close to hers as he studied her scent and why it made his tongue tingle.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:33 am
((This would have been a good moment for Zizzy to pop in and spoil the mood-lol))

"Why?" Koko asked taken a back by his sudden seriousness. Reluctently she gave in-feeling that he wasn't going to allow her to let it go. "I don't remember much......" she began. "He arrived in the night at my village. I was warned not to go near him, but stupidly-curiousity got the better of me and I followed him out. I don't know what he said.....neither one of us spoke each others language. Then there was a moment of pain and I started feeling dizzy. I think I heard my brother and laughter.....then I became what I am now."

She hoped that satisfied his curiousity.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:44 am
Drake nodded, growing a little pale in relaisation. the memories returned - a beautiful native and the oddities of the village. She was exotic and strong, he had enjoyed speaking with her as best as they could. his bloodlust took over and bit her, but couldn't bring himslef to kill her. Somehow he broke away, hoping she would find him again when the natives had nowhere else to go. he had been lonely and angry at other vampires - he wanted a companion who understood his way of life.
He frowned, confused. he hadn't thought he sired anyone before, but the memory was as clear as day now. The satisfaction of his bloodlust had been the main memory from that time, eclipsing all else.
And now she was here. Memories of how divine she had tasted and her spirit as a mortal came flooding back to his senses, and before fully he knew what he was doing he leant forward and kissed her on the lips passionately, savouring the taste and intensity of the moment.

[ whee ]
[Judith is probably going to be pissed xd ]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:53 am
((Was not expecting that..... eek *is speechless*))

Koko's eyes lit up is shock and surprise. Her speech was muffled by his lips as her hand one hand was crushed between their chests and the other remained trapped in his grasp. All she could do was freeze by the sudden kiss. Her cheeks blushing.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:02 pm
(haha! *airpunch*)

He eventually broke off the kiss, running his nose down her neck. His head swam with a mix of the now detailed memories and the sensory overload of the kiss. His addict-nature latched onto whatever 'hit' was availiable to him and excited him, and now it latched onto the romance. He parted his mouth a little to kiss her again, but then snapped it closed, forcing himslef away from her with some effort -like he had done years ago in the throes of bloodlust. He close dhsi eyes and tooka couple fo deep breaths, letting go of her and the sheet he had gripped.
"I'm.." he mumbled lamely,and then opened his eyes watching as she was still frozen.
"I remember you..." he murmured, out of breath. "Do you remember?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:17 pm
The ending of the kiss revived the memories that she had so long ago locked away. She tried to compose herself, but to no avail. She ran her fingers over her lips and said breathlessly, "Yes.....I remember you now." How many more surprises was she in for?  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:31 pm
"heh..." he watched her as the silence thickened the air to the point where it felt like it was pressing against him. Something shifted in their relationship and it dizzied him. Lost for words he sat there lamely, struggling with embarassment and his body's desire to kiss her again. His bloodlust was completely replaced by it.
he knew his lusts wetre phsychological - this was simply a new manifestation of the bloodlust like his need for alcahol sometimes was...it would pass eventually. he was determined it would. But he didn't want it to.
he shook his head and then laughed a little emptily.
"you know, I knew you woudl find me." he said, running a hand over his face. "i just didn't think it'd take so long." he laughed again, more genuinely this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:36 pm
Koko glanced up at him. "I found you?" she asked cocking an eyebrow. "I think its the other way around." She suddenly felt very nervous-the same way she felt those so many years ago......and even the reminder that he killed her niece didn't dampen the feelings.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:50 pm
"If i remember rightly...i decided not to seek you out again. I figured that it wasn't right unless you wanted to be with me. No vampire should be a slave to his sire."
he frowned, a moment of darkness settling over him as he thought of his own sire's treatment of him.
"You obviously did well without me." he was genuine, the thinly cloaked anger at her way of life he had had before dropped. Instead, while he still disliekd how she looked down on him, there was a new sense of pride that she achived what he coudln't. Like she was a good student or a family member.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games