Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:48 pm
User Image

//Tristan||Lotalski\

Tristan followed the human's scent off of the school grounds. The cool wind felt nice on Tristan's face as he walked his steady pace. Taking another few steps, he noticed that he was now at the edge of a feild. The smell of flowers and grass was over-powering, but there were other smells that he could still distinguish. There was the human, field mice, and an owl circling over head, looking for prey. Using his heightened sense of sight, Tristan could see a girl sitting in the middle of the field. He also heard her say that she was going to be late for something. Perhaps a party of some sort? If it was, Tristan would want in.

Being stealthy, Tristan jogged a werewolf job and ended up a couple yards away from Bella's back. He then stopped being as stealthy and took loud (loud to him, though not to a human) steps towards her. "I couldn't help but hear that you were going to be late, you wouldn't be going to a party, would you?" Tristan asked her. He took another step towards her to separate the gap between the two.

"Why not party everyday?"
User Image
"That smells nice."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:22 pm
User Image

Elliot //Wolfgang\Cromwell

Elliot was alone in the library, reading some books on how the stupid vampire king started that stupid war. He was cursing the very existence of vampires when, who would have guess?; there were two vampire girls walking into the library. He took a whiff of the air, they stunk worst than anything that he had ever smelled. "Good god, why do they have to have these THINGS here?" he asked, rhetorically.

Elliot heard one of the girls say something about disliking werewolves. That wasn't a surprise, they were all cold hearted killers, why would they have business liking their 'mortal enemy'? Elliot sighed and continued to read, not wanting to leave to say anything to the girls. He didn't need to be starting fights so soon in the school year and he didn't want to get kicked out of the school.

After the girls left, Elliot left the library too, not for any particular reason. Though, he told himself he was leaving because the library smelled too much like those vampires. He began to make his way around the hallways, trying to find something else to do.

"Vampires are the sin of God."
User Image
"If I suck blood to live, I‘d kill myself."

Hawt N Strong

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:10 pm
She popped up to look at him. "A slumber party...I don't think guys are allowed...where'd you come from?" She asked-looking around  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:38 pm
Dinkie Pinkie
Sadie shrugged and sniffed the air, a million scents entering her nose all at once. "A sleepover I'm having tonight.." She said, examining her nails. She had lost all emotion.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:01 pm
User Image

//Tristan||Lotalski

When the girl popped up to look at Tristan, he couldn't help but grin. This girl was quite the looker; those royal blue eyes, that were brimming with goregeous lashes. The wonderful blush colored hair that went just as well with her skin tone. The rest of her frame went with her face. "How lucky..." Tristan whispered to himself.

Though, Tristan's luck ended just as fast as it was realized. Tristan felt a rush of disappointment go through him. A girls' slumber party, of course there would be no guys allowed unless they were gay. He was into parties, but not enough to pretend that he was gay. "Tha-" Tristan began to say, before she asked where he came from. 's**t, s**t, ********... you can lie to a human, Tristan.' he thought to himself. A cold chill had gone down his spine, what if she didn't believe him? What if she found out he was a werewolf? He shook his head, humans were smart, but not as smart as vampires, she would never guess.

"Well, when my mother and father met, they fell deeply in love. Blah, blah, blah, they had sex and then I happened - I thought you learned that kind of stuff in middle school." Tristan said, playfully. His confidence was boosted with every word he spoke. "Tristan Lotalski is the name, and your sweet name to match that face is--?"Tristan asked, quirking a brow with his ever-playful grin.

"Why not party everyday?"
User Image
"That smells nice."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:03 pm
Belladonna oppened her mouth to send a scathing comment back when the second comment hit her. "Sweet?" She sneared "Oh, you really haven't met me dude" She shook off the complimnt "I'm the ice queen, handele me if you dare" She snorted cruely. The ice was a near tangable frost "Tristen was it? Quick question blondie-is there actually a brain underneeth that wig

Serrenedy finally finished the batter and put the cake in the oven for 30 minutes. She turned to another bowl and started to make the frosting  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:06 pm
User Image

Dana looked up at Adrian. She didn't feel the need to even want him anymore, she figured it was no use, but she couldn't help thinking about the wolf. A wolf? Cute? Nah she must have been speaking with out thinking, but...she thought about him too. Oh god, what was happening to her! She jumped down from the counter. "Its a Bloody Mary cake... Its for a girls slumber party so, sorry you cant have any." She turned toward the stove, bent down and gentle tapped the edge of pan to make an ice shield to keep her soft skin from burning, even though she wouldn't feel it, it would leave an ugly mark. She scrapped it out and placed it on a plate. It was small, but enough for three vampires. She grabbed a frosting wand, and handed it to Ali. "You can frost, I'll go ask Sadie to start pulling the party together. " As she passed through the halls out the door, there he was, the wolf. If she had a heart it would be beating as fast a heart can possible beat. Her stomach fluttered. She stood there in awe. Surprising she didn't mind his stench. She just looked at him. He was walking so heavily compared to her. Her emotions went crazy. Her eye's colors begain to change, and she could feel the door freezing under her fingertips. As she let go of the door she could hear the ice cracking, and thawing. "What is he doing here" She muttered to herself. Even the lightest touch of her whispering lips surprised her. As she caught her breath she remembered what she had to do. "Oh right. The party. She continued to jog toward Sadies scent. When she got there she saw dylan and Sadie together, and Sadie was twirling her hair."Oops, I hope I didn't come at the wrong time..." She glanced nervousely at the couple.

((Lol there are so many conversations going on.))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:34 pm
Sadie turned to Dana, her eyes soft. "No no. It's okay!" She said, smiling at her friend. She turned back to Dylan, "I gotta go get ready for the party, I'll see ya later!" She said, smiling brightly. She winked at him then bumped his hip. She turned to Dana and smiled, "Ready?" She said, linking arms with her. She started walking, smelling wolf. That stench reeked all the way down the hall. She scrunched her nose, trying to mask the odor with the smell of the warm fresh cakes.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:39 pm
User Image

"Ready?" Sadie asked her linking her arm in Dana's and starting to walk. "Yea we just gotta let the cakes cool and frost." Then she smelled the wolf again. She tried to ignore it but, the only thing she could stop herself from doing is freezing Sadies arm. Her eyes flashed wildly again. She managed to control them, but only for a little while. "Ummm let's hurry up, we dont wanna make a lame party, we gotta get the make up and everything." Dana tugged Sadies arm to the girl's dorms, and waited for her to open the door.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:50 pm
Sadie nodded hurried with Dana, walking through the door quickly. She walked down to the end of the hall in the dorms. Sadie took the key from the bracelet she'd made earlier and unlocked her door. She opened the door in a swift twist of the wrist, "Make yourself at home!" She said, walking in. She was greeted with her lovely vanilla smell, and her done up, spacey room. She felt so homey. She pulled out a mini suitcase on her desk, opening it. All of her make-up perfectly organized was shown. She set it by the beds and shrugged, "This is my make-up!" She said. She hurried back to her desk and pulled off another mini suitcase. She opened it, exposing bottles of nail polish, "Nail polish!" She giggled, laying it next to the make up. There was polish in every color, big, small, light, dark..
"Any other ideas? Snacks and drinks, check. Beds, check. Glamour, check.." She ticked off, a list in her head. She leaned on the bed, her eyes darting around the room. She smiled at Dana and twirled a lock of hair.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:19 pm
"Its a Bloody Mary cake... Its for a girls slumber party so, sorry you cant have any." Alicia turned to look at Dana. Having the word 'sorry' in the sentence still didn't make it sound any less rude. Both Adrian and Alicia watched as she walked out. Adrian turned toward her sister. She shrugged, " She's over you big brother." She said, shaking the wooden spoon in her hand. Ali looked down at the spoon. She never cooked before, it was a miracle she was actually able to make the cake mix. Ali looked up at her brother. " I'll give you ten bucks if you frost the cake for me." Adrian laughed lightly, " Don't think so." " Twenty?" " Nope." " Fifty!"
Adrian laughed again. " No, if you ever want to get married, you're gonna have to learn how to cook." Ali let out a groan. " I'm not going to cook for him. That's why we have servants." Adrian rolled his eyes. " Your hopeless."

Dylan smiled after Sadie. He then turned his attention toward the clock. 8: 00 p.m. He walked toward the kitchen, hands shoved in his jean pockets. There was a bottle on the counter, the one facing his sister. He quickly reached it, investigating it for a while. The red liquid inside was defenetly blood. And, there was no scent of any one else on the bottle. " Good enough." He set the bottle to his lips, taking big gulps. His fangs growing sharper as the liquid ran thru his mouth. He was almost done with the bottle. Just a few more inches left. He licked his lips and smiled. Dylan turned to hi siblings. " What's up?"

Alicia jumped down the counter. She put out the wooden spoon toward Dylan. " Fifty bucks, that's all. I'll give you fifty bucks if you put the frosting on the cake." Dylan looked from Adrian to Ali. He shook his head and pushed her arm away from him." No, sorry." Alicia let out another loud groan. Her brothers laughed lightly. She growled at them, exposing her shiny, sharp fangs. Dylan patted her head. " You have no chance." Ali smacked his hand with the spoon. "Yeah, I know." she whispered. Alicia gave up, and she began frosting the cake.

Adrian turned around and walked over to Serrenedy. She was one of those people that, even though she might talk more than he would like, he still didn't mind having her around. She had gotten on his good side since day one. " Hey," he said, finally reaching her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:50 pm
Wow you were prepared! Well I guess we just wait. I guess I'll stay here you go back to Dylan you little lover girl. Dana giggled and sat on a red sleeping bag.

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:03 pm
Sadie giggled, "We're not lovers!" She squealed. If she could blush, she would. She smiled and walked out the door. She went back to the cafeteria, seeing Dylan with the blood. She shrugged and walked over to them. "Hi!" She said, happily.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:12 pm
Dana slung her arm over her knee. "Haha, not lovers yet!" She yelled after her. She sighed and was lost in thought of the wolf again. "What is going on?" she mummbled to herself.

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:16 pm
Dylan turned around and looked down at Sadie. " Hello." He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and smiled. Alicia sunk, or stabbed, the spoon into frosting bowl. She carried the perfectly frosted cake on the counter infront of Sadie and Dylan. " Here," Ali said to Sadie, " The blood cake is done." She looked down at the cake. She was actually happy with the work she had done. It was covered in pink frosting, nothing special, but it still looked nice. Plus, she felt a little bit proud. Ali groaned, again, and hung her head. She felt like she sounded like a four year old excited about their first project in art class.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff