Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:28 pm
User Image "Sure!" Lacy said, smiling. She gigglied. "You seriously blush alot." She teased. "Be a man!" She joked, laughing more.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:59 pm
Rin smiled to herself."Hah it would be nice if it was three Aro's."She giggled softly.She then frowned."But i dont want you getting in any kind of trouble......"  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:57 am
awesomecacy
User Image "Sure!" Lacy said, smiling. She gigglied. "You seriously blush alot." She teased. "Be a man!" She joked, laughing more.

I know I do.. I-I can't help it though. His voice was a soft squeak as he spoke this, his eyes widen softly for a moment, before they closed softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:58 am
hinataxxcutey
Rin smiled to herself."Hah it would be nice if it was three Aro's."She giggled softly.She then frowned."But i dont want you getting in any kind of trouble......"

I wont get in trouble. A smile, he turned his head to look at her. I just worry about you having to deal with the three of us... Especially when were together.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:36 am
She looked at him.She put her head on his shoulder again."No worries about that.."She closed her eye."I had worse...."She said in a low whisper.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:28 am
hinataxxcutey
She looked at him.She put her head on his shoulder again."No worries about that.."She closed her eye."I had worse...."She said in a low whisper.

Are you sure? He whispered softly, his eyes held worry as he looked over at her again. A frown passed his lips. I'm sorry.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:34 pm
"Yeah im sure.."She said her eyes still closed.She looked up at Aro as soon as the word sorry left his lips."You dont have to say that."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:24 am
Mistress Lancelot

I know I do.. I-I can't help it though. His voice was a soft squeak as he spoke this, his eyes widen softly for a moment, before they closed softly.

User Image She smiled, looking up at him. "It's okay, I'm just teasing you." She assured him. "So, want to go on that walk now?" She offered.  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:57 pm
hinataxxcutey
"Yeah im sure.."She said her eyes still closed.She looked up at Aro as soon as the word sorry left his lips."You dont have to say that."

Alright... He whispered softly, he let the frown move off his lips. But you were in a tough spot and probably hurt... He whispered softly to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:59 pm
awesomecacy
User Image She smiled, looking up at him. "It's okay, I'm just teasing you." She assured him. "So, want to go on that walk now?" She offered.

I would love to go on that walk. He said with a small smile, his eyes shinned brightly as he said this, lightly he shuffled his feet. Maybe in the woods? A tilt of his head.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:04 pm
Rin looked at Aro and shook her head."Dont worry abot that...."She smiled."Im not the type who gets troubled or hurt."She said grinning now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:33 pm
"Sure." Lacy smiled. "I mean, if you're sure you're man enough to handle the woods." She teased him, walking backwards while she talked.  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:30 am
hinataxxcutey
Rin looked at Aro and shook her head."Dont worry abot that...."She smiled."Im not the type who gets troubled or hurt."She said grinning now.

Aro chuckled softly, letting his eyebrow shoot up. I'll take your word... But if you ever need to talk, you know I'm here, right? He smiled lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:32 am
awesomecacy
"Sure." Lacy smiled. "I mean, if you're sure you're man enough to handle the woods." She teased him, walking backwards while she talked.

Edward shyly chuckled, I am sure I can handle the woods. A small smile passed his lips as he said this, as he walked a little ways from her; making sure to keep far enough away not to be in her space, yet close enough to catch her if she tripped.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:04 am
She nodded."Of course i know that Aro.."She smiled and then sighed."Amazing huh i came here to show you something and here we are talking like newly weds on a honey moon."She said frowning a little bit.But only because she hadnt shown what she wanted to , to Aro.  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff