Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:57 pm
Ace's jaw tensed, listening to the conversations around him. There was something about Alegra that drew him to her, though he really didn't like people at all. Of course, this could've been some sort of strange trickery, as he still was oblivious to exactly what the siblings were. A tight smile escaped his lips as he found a way to describe exactly whom had bothered him, without turning, pointing, or naming. "Why, it just happens to be the Fae your brother is talking to."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:24 pm
"Really?" Alegra sighed, leaning out to look beyond Ace's attractive figure to stare at the Fae quite blatantly.
"That figures. He always picks the wrong ones!" she said in a defeated tone, her arms slapping her thighs as she brought them down.
"Ace, would you care to walk me to my next class?" she asked, deciding not to bail her brother out this time.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:33 pm
"Well I wasn't raised to be a gentleman, that much you can be sure of," Drusilla smiled in her way. "I was raised to know that the world was mine however. And really, human are simply the most fascinating of creatures you know, after so many years you start to realize that everything has a pattern to it. Even humans, but every so often there's a wild card in their actions that is so very amusing." She gave her smile again, this time closing her eyes as she did. "Take yourself for example, I still haven't gotten your name, yet you seem to share so very much of your information."

Did he know name magic she wondered? How much fun she could have if he didn't.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:38 pm
Ace chuckled, his laugh a deep, throaty thing, completely contridicting his clear voice. "Walk you to class? Of course." He said with a half smile, standing up and slinging his bookbag over his shoulder. He stole a look over to Alec and Drusilla, pitying the poor fellow for a moment, before looking back to Alegra. "Always looking out for him, ey? Seems like quite a feat, if you ask me."

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:41 pm
"It's Alec," he answered after listening to her speak. "Tell me, Dru,do they teach you all to speak in monologues where you're from?" he asked, picking up two apples, one green and one red.
Alec wasn't a push-over, but he wasn't a guy for brashness towards others either.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:00 pm
Alegra chuckled, grabbing herself an apple from a table in the center of the mess hall as they walked passed.
"Each other. We look out for each other," Alegra corrected gently. "Alec and I are a pair of rather....'intense' witches. We don't fair well when parted and we only have one another left asie from our aunts. We look at each other because we care. Not as a task."
Her golden orbsseemed to dampen with pride as she thought of her brother now alone the mess hall.
"However, he's capable of handling a Fae I should like to think," she said with a light chuckle, before she bit into the bright green apple.

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:49 pm
Dru laughed at him.

"Anything worth saying should be said in detail, darling," Drusilla replied. "Otherwise, what is the point of talking?" She floated away from the table gracefully. "Were you taught to end all your sentances in prepostions?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:59 pm
Alec shook his head with a light bout of laughter. "No, no whomever 'they' are, they certainly do not, but rather than simply turning and walking away from someone who seems otherwise disturbingly naive, I a was taught to give everyone a chance to redeem themselves." Shaking his head with a distasteful scoff, he sugared his sisters tea, stirring the drink quickly.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:44 am
xXx-Deadly Drama-xXx
User Image

Josh looked at Catherine and nodded at her, smiling. He was feeling better already. She knew his pain, but in a different way. She would be a good person to talk to. Maybe they had a class or two together. "So... what classes do you have?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:50 pm
User Image
"Well, here its all sort of voluntary, but i would like to try out the dancing class and maybe swimming, or maybe you know of something more interesting?" she replied to Josh. Catherine thought that this school is nice but she would also like to learn something new here while she is meeting all these new people.  

Lainauriel

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:20 pm
xXx-Deadly Drama-xXx
User Image

Josh looked at Catherine and thought for a moment, shrugging, "I'm not sure... I haven't been here for a year or two... I left for a while to take a break from it all. I'm taking swimming, so that should be fun... and probably some flight classes."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:30 pm
User Image
Catherine felt really interested. "Flying? This... condition of mine has also provided me with one good thing, that is ability to fly. I would love to go to that class!", she said to Josh, imagining what a class like that would be like. And she would probably see his wings.  

Lainauriel

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:47 pm
Ace nodded agreeingly, pretty sure that Alec would be alright. He seemed like the kind of fellow that could deal with a lot. Wait... did she say.. witches? He gulped, a bit of shock in his eyes as they flashed silver for an instant. "Witches, you say?" He said, staring off into space before back to Alegra. "Well, I can feel the link between you two. It's almost like.. you can converse without speaking. Quite a thing if you ask me." He looked away, his eyes conflicted. To tell, or not to tell; that was the question.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:09 pm
James watched Catherine depart with Josh and felt deserted. He walked into the woods and snagged a pack of deer in three seconds. He ate them quickly, then saw something coming from the shadows. He felt his head hit a rock then he blacked out.  

Therealpayne

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:16 pm
"Hm," dru's eyes narrowed only slightly, barely perceptible, before she laughed heartily. Crossing her arms and smirking down at the male, she couldn't help but ask. "And what has this one done that she must redeem herself for exactly?"  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games