Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry High ( Everyone should Join ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes this school?
  Me?
  Poll Whore
View Results

Nekolovesinu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:43 pm

Wadulz snapped out of it as he herd someone talked to him. He turned around to see who it was then smiled gently as he replied to him "Oh... its nothing" then he went back looking the sight straight ahead of him "Well I'll be going to grab a sit now..." as he said those he turned around to give another shy smile in his face to the person next to him, then he went his way to grab a sit in the corner of the lunch room by himself as he started take one of his books and read it silently....
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:46 pm

She started to answer, then realized even Wadulz had walked off. She muttered something under her breath before standing up and slinging her bag over her shoulder. She made her way to the cafeteria.
So much for the first day of school
She slipped inside and then sat on the floor against the wall, her knees up against her chest, so no one stepped on her. She took out her lunch, a nice big sandwich stuffed with next to rare tri-tip. She swiped her tongue around her muzzle, and opened her mouth, pearly canines flashing as she bit down into the meat, emitting a soft growl as she did so. She caught a few people staring and glared back, almost forgetting that most of the kids here were raised in civilization.

Rainey_angel81

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:04 pm

She smiled as her ears twitched slightly. As an instrumental interlude played in the song, she tilted her head to one side. "I thank you for the compliment," she said, her voice sounding melodic like a gentle breeze blowing through the trees.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:02 pm

* Zek could not help it he whent to eat and forgot about the letter.*

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:25 pm

-One down and another one to go, soon the table will be mine- he thought, but it seemed Syd was ignoring Erik's presence -COUGH, COUGH, AWK- Erik put his right hand on his chest while faking a bad cold, hoping that Syd would go away to avoid getting sick.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:27 pm

-sits down at eriks table- hey there

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:36 pm

*comes back with a tray full of food and sits with husky*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:39 pm

hey there whats up?

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Foood ohhh glorious foood * Zek says. looking around he say familiar faces all but one,then face he dint know,but the smell was familiar Zek sniffed the air around him *.......
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:46 pm

you want my pizza, i dont really eat lunches

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:54 pm

As Husky and Zek approached, Erik could only think of his emergency tactic -BLEEH, IMMA HUMAN, IMMA SUCK YOUR BLUD-
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:09 pm

-shrugs shoulders- ive had lots of guys try that whee so erik how are you doin?

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Wolf Avery

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:13 pm

Reaching down and grabbing his tail by the ring to stop it from making such a ruckus Black smiled shyly. "Fer ye, its not just some compliment, it's the solid truth." He began playing again, inspired by her soft airy voice, this time a more hollow than sharp sound, one that vibrated the wood of the pipes in just the right way to mimic the beautiful way she spoke.

He wrote down "So where would you like to meet after school? Or do you need a ride? We both keep spares in our lockers, so you'd be safe if you did need one"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:26 pm

Wait*Zek said to husky* your name is Erick...Erick F.?.....also that move is soo ghetto..

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:29 pm

not me -points to erik-
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games