Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:13 pm
Nich laughed. And paused the movie.

'Naw. Thanks but i hate popcorn, for some reason it always gets stuck in my teeth and bugs me ike crazy. I was just wondering if your allright, you seem stressed."

He adjusted himself waiting for an answer, he knew something was up, but wasnt sure how to approach the situation. he knew that he would have to deal with a situation like this at some point, but right now he felt like emotions werent exactly his strong suit.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:06 pm
Emily looked down biting her lip. "Oh uhm..I was just thinking about..my old home...and the movie kind of reminded me of that.." she said slowly. "But i'm fine now..realy." she smiled slightly. She didn't want to worry him with anything. so she tried not to think about it. tthat way it didn't bother either of them.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:52 pm
Nich sighed he mocved over closer to her and put a hand on her knee, it seemed proper but logic was the only thing telling him this.

"Hey.. you sure? Cus i know i aint the best conversationalist, but your important to me emily, and if somethings bothering you, the least i could do is to help you talk about it."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:31 am
Emily glanced down at his hand on her knee. It was..comforting. she smiled at him slightly. "Thank you..your special to me to I guess..." she said looking down before back at him. "Its just...did I do the right thing leaving them? I knew they were kind of..abusive and jerks..but they needed me to look after them...all my foster homes did" she said. "Donm't get me wrong I love staying here with you I realy do. Its just..they gave me a home..though not a good one..for a while. The movie made me think of them" she said feeling horrible for ruining everything by blabing about her problems to him.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:18 am
Nich figured hed try out this new emotion thing that came with having company. He moved a little closer to her on the couch.

"Emily listen, Being grateful and being foolish are two different things, they volunteered to give you a home, and your not leaving them, your moving on. From your perspective its till your life to live, so just live it. For them your not a part of their life anymore, and if they..."

Nich paused for a moment thinking about what she had said about how she was treated.

"Look, if they treated anything but great you dont need to feel guilty at all. Your life is different now, that part of it is done. "  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:28 am
Emily noded. "Your right. I should move on..things like that people shouldn't dwell on. Thank you...I'm sorry I just neeeded to clear that up." she hugged him tightly without thinking. "Thank you" she said again ully planing on forgetting her old life.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:39 pm
Nich cringed at the hug, but not because he was uncomfortable because it felt like a lump of ice had just materialized in his guts. With his powers it didnt even seem all too out of the ordinary so he poked his stomach a bit to check.

He wasnt sure how to react or if he should at all. The pressure was mounting with every passing moment.

"Ya... thingsll be great.."

Was all he got out, and he himself knew how pitiful it sounded but was powerless to come up with anything better to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:14 am
Emily let go of him and looked at his face a moment. Something seemed wrong. "I'm sorry" she apologized. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortabl by spilling my problems to you." somehow she could tell he was upset. he seemed stiff and..lost a litle bit. Was it because he wasn't used to helping people...or was it because she upset him by doing or saying soething wrong?  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:19 am
Nich sta back a bit, and regretted it instantly. That wasnt important for the moment, because he had realized what had gone wrong. He knew why emily had made him nervous, and he wasnt sure if it was good or bad. He decided to play it cool.

"Im fine Emily its not your fault.Also, dont be foolish, if your worried about something you can always tell me. people need someone to talk tosometimes its just normal."

He sighed a little at his own hipocrasy, but it was true.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:11 pm
Emily nodded still feeling as if she had done something wrong. But she didn't want to dwell on this anymore. "so, are we going to finish the movie? or no?" she asked trying to smile. something just felt off now.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:44 pm
Nich didnt know whether to act warm or carefree like he had been before. He wasnt even sure he could act carefree now that he had come to terms with his loneliness.

"Allright that sounds good."

He flicked the movie back on and sat very proffessionally until he realized he was on a couch and began to slouch.

His eyes misted over as he lost focus on the movie, his thoughts were so occupied by intense rhetoric of the things he had said all day that he had no mind to pay attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:22 am
Emily could barely pay attention to the movie. This felt so akward and she had no idea what happened! She sighed slightly agrivated with herself. she forced herself to pay attention to the movie though it was hard. she kept wondering.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:15 pm
Nich resolutely focused back in on what was happening as the credits began to roll. He wasnt sure how he felt, and he was even less sure how emily felt so he figured his best bet was to simply ask her.

"Whatre ya thinkin about?"

He sounded somber because his voice was pitched low, and slightly quieter than normal, his mood was growing dark which was odd. he was without company for an entire year and lived fine, but now that this girl whom he really liked was here he was becoming deppressed. Life made no sense sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:27 pm
Emily took a deep breath and looked at him. she explained how she felt she had done something wrong. And how she knows this must be akward for him because he is knew at feelings and everything. but he isn't upset with him at all she wished he would be ok because something seemed off. All in one breath.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:38 pm
Nich pused closer to emily slightly and brshed the hair across her face behind her ear with his metallic hand, such an inconvenience seemed ages away when he knew he had sacrificed his well-being for this girl.

"Emily, I dont know what to sa. the truth is that none of it is relevant to anythign you just communicated, your fears are unfounded, and your worries foolish, for i would igve my other hand to see you safe as i did my first, Emily, you may never have felt family, but i sure as hell care about you, and i hope to a god i dont beleive in that you dont think im weird, but ive felt as if you were iportant somehow from the moment ive met you. youve given me so much that i cannot express m thanks. you are the red fingers of my dawn and the conquest of my desires, for my life is nobler because... if..."

he caught himself. he had quoted homer and lanval in that solilique, and he stopped himself before he made any more mistakes. he looked on her one last time before without a word retiring to his bedroom. he lay now in his undergarments upon hid bed staring at the ceiling and dreading the repeal he had provoked as the social wraith he had become.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games