Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Databyte

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:24 pm
Rufus was joyed to see him, walking in looking a bit confused, but here nonetheless. "Can you help me out a bit?" he asked nervously, and sounding more than a little desperate.

"Why are you blushing?" he asked him, definately suspicious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:31 pm
''What seems to be the problem Rufus?'' Sephiroth asks abit confused. ''You know I can handle any problem my friends are having'' he then looks over to his wheelchair to notice that its brocken. Sephiroth sighs in dissapointment. ''Who did this?''  

Gray BloodStone

Databyte

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:36 pm
"That loser Reno." he replied, the distaste for the boy evidehis voice. "Mind.Ah...helping me out a bit here? I can't quite walk over to the next class, and REALLY can't stay here. And I doubt they have spare chairs at the ready."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:44 pm
''Very well.'' Sephiroth said softly. He then pick Rufus up in his arms and and carried him down the hall. ''What class do you have?'' The boy questioned him. ''Oh and, Ill talk to the head master about getting you a new wheelchair to use. She should get the nurse to find you one.''  

Gray BloodStone

Databyte

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:48 pm
"This is..a little bit awkward. Thanks, though. I have art this period. Do you know where that is?" he asked, flushing a deep shade of red.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:54 pm
''Yes, this is a little awkward.'' He says with a light smile on his face. "And I do know where Art class is, don't worry.''  

Gray BloodStone

Databyte

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 pm
He sighed, relieved. Shifting a little in his arms, he replied "I owe you. SOOOOO much."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:13 am
"No need Rufus, we're here by the way" He then puts him into his desk carefully. "I must be off to science, and Reno and I will have a little talk." He then exits and sets off to his science class.  

Gray BloodStone

Databyte

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:18 am
ShinRa adjusted his seating and waved. Their little enterance had given them quite the bit of attention. It's not each day a guy carries another guy into a classroom bride-style, and all that. He was getting a few strange, hard to decipher looks. He slouched down his body a bit, and tried to work unnoticed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:01 am
Schala walked into her self-customized history classroom and slumped in her desk. "Today's history class......... nothing happened... just kids asking where such-and-such..." she wrote in her diary. "I have a Master Sorcerer Degree from Kajar Academy, but... I'm nervous... Someone else teaches magic though..."  

Princess Schala Zeal

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:21 am
((I had no idea either. ^^; Oh well, the period is over, and we move on~))

Lucrecia watched quietly as Aeris solved the crisis with the students, and made a mental note to praise the female later for her good work with keeping the order in the cafeteria later. Meanwhile, she pondered what the school nurse had told her. The more she thought of it, the less she liked it. Zeal had no business stepping in and taking over the punishment of the troublemakers. She was to abide to the rules just like everyone else, and undermining the authority of a fellow staff member like that was not to be looked at with kind eyes.

Putting a hand on the brown-haired woman’s arm, she shook her head and sighed. “I don’t think you’re being overly sensitive about it, Aeris. I know this lunch period was on your watch, so she has no right to step in and completely undermine you like she did just there. Do you want to talk about it somewhere more private? I’ll look into the matter and have a serious conversation with Miss Zeal later…” While her first sentences had been full of warmth and concern, towards the end of her little speech Lucrecia’s otherwise kind and calm manners changed to one of grim determination. No, this kind of behaviour was not accepted on the school….  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:56 am
Cloud makes a grab for his notebook. "It's nothing really." He holds his hand out for the notebook. Cloud waits patiently for Reno to either look in the notebook or give it back.  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Databyte

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:03 am
Reno flipped through until he saw the drawing. He cracked up, unable to contain his laughter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:23 am
Sephiroth took out his cell phone, and scrolls through his contact list until he found the head masters number. ''I'll just keep it quick with a text.'' A text is then sent to the Head master about Rufus's wheelchair situation.
As he entered his class room late all eyes turned to the door for a short moment. ''Sorry im late for class''  

Gray BloodStone

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:34 am
Cloud takes advantage of the distraction and snatches the notebook back. He opens the notebook back to the science section of notes before looking up to see what the distraction had been. "Sephiroth takes science?"  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games