Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:03 pm
User ImageAndrew waltzes into the common room before heading back home for dinner. seeing a new girl talking to Ambria, he walks over to introduce himself. "Hello again Ambria" Andrew politely said, then addressed the new student, "Hello there, I am Andrew Adler Gryffindor Prefect. A freshly sorted first year, you must be."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:25 pm
Ambria turns toward Andrew "It is very nice to see you again." she stated happily then said "yes i do believe she was just sorted."  

tealflower1928

TheFaerieRound

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image Rachelle smiles towards Ambria, taking her outstretched hand, shaking slightly. "My name's Rachelle Young, nice to meet you!" She smiles shyly before turning to Andrew. "Yes, I was just sorted not too long ago, so all this is brand new to me... What's there to do around here?" Rachelle asks, smiling out of excitement.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image"There is a lot to do, but right now classes are intersession and the majority of the students are home for the winter holiday, I myself am on my way back home. I just came by here to check on things, but if you ever need anything just send me an owl (PM)" Andrew said, taking a look around the common room, not noticing out of the ordinary. "well I better be off my mother wants me to come right home, I will be back when semester starts unless there is some special new years eve trip planned then as a prefect I will have to return..." Andrew bids Ambria and Rachelle farewell and heads off the meet the carriage to take him to his house in Hogsmeade.  

Oshenukhar

TheFaerieRound

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image "Thank you, and nice meeting you!" Rachelle calls after Andrew before turning to Ambria with a smile on her face. "So, why aren't you home for the Winter holidays?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:48 pm
User Image
Jennifer Jason
First Year

JJ climbed up the portrait hole easily and entered the common room. whee I'm finally here. She thought to herself.The common room looked more than welcoming! She walked towards the fire place and sat placed her bag on one of the lopsided tables while greeting everyone with a wave. Hi. I'm Jennifer Jason. You can call me JJ.  

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TheFaerieRound

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:02 am
User Image "Hi, JJ!" Rachelle smiles towards the newcomer. "I'm Rachelle, I saw you at the sorting."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:57 pm
User Image
Jennifer Jason
First Year

Yeah! The ceremony was great, wasn't it? JJ smiled back. The sorting hat was rather musty though. and it almost covered my nose. She said wrinkling her nose in the process. Is that your owl? This is mine. Snowy

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:59 pm
Ambria says "Pleasure to meet you as well. Oh hello JJ nice to meet you im Ambria. I'm here on account that my parents are awful and the rest of my awful family are there as well." she said in a nonchalant way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:19 am
User Image
Jennifer Jason
First Year

JJ raised an eyebrow to Ambria's saying. err.. awful? how? She asked as politely as she could.  

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TheFaerieRound

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:25 am
User Image Rachelle also raises a brow towards Ambria. "I'm sorry to hear that," she adds.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:22 am
User Image "Well..." Rachelle clears her throat, "I'm off to explore around the school... See you guys later! Nice meeting you." And with that, Rachelle turns to walk out of the portrait hole.  

TheFaerieRound

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:35 am
User Image
Jennifer Jason
First Year

JJ too took her bag and started towards the dometry yawning. Good night!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:08 pm
Ambria says to rachelle before she leaves. "well my family are all purebloods except my distant family that never come over, cant imagine why" she says sarcastically" , they where all slytherins, no offense to slytherins my best friend is a slytherin, but they agree with older less ok ways of thinking. Basicly im the Sirius Black of my family." she ended again not caring about what people might think of her family.  

tealflower1928

TheFaerieRound

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:22 am
Rachelle reenters the common after her short trip to the Owlery. She notices that Ambria is still in the room, so she walks back up to her to resume the conversation.

"Sorry, I had to go send an owl off to my mum... Anyway.. I'm sorry to hear about your family, but I can tell that you're nothing like them... I could see why you wouldn't want to go home."

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff